PDA

View Full Version : Becoming a member

ladybuginc
06-03-2012, 11:05 PM
Good Evening All
Can anyone tell me how i can become a premium member without using paypal, I'm spending more time on here and would like to support , however i don't have paypal is this the only form of payment accepted ?
Thanks

anothereefer
06-03-2012, 11:21 PM
^^^yeah that is a good question?..I do know from another question that I've asked about becoming a premium member is that the year period starts that day you become premium.

specvjeff
06-03-2012, 11:59 PM
It's very easy. When you go through paypal, there is an option to pay with your credit/debit card. No need for a paypal account!

specvjeff
06-04-2012, 12:03 AM
The payment screen has changed since I paid for my premium membership. Try clicking the option that says I need to create a paypal account, then fill in the requested credit card info and billing info. If you still need to create a paypal account and don't want to, please contact one of the following users to set up payment arrangements.

seareef
yolo
sandiegoreefs

ladybuginc
06-04-2012, 11:54 AM
Ok i'll try that, Also i don't have pay pal but my husband does, could i pay under his name ? or will all my info prevent it from going through ?
Thanks A Bunch
Sonja

specvjeff
06-05-2012, 12:31 AM
If you log in to PayPal but through the link, I think you should be ok. I'm not sure though if there's a connection made with email addresses. That's one for Chad (seareef) to answer!

San Diego Reefs Moderator
Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

seareef
06-05-2012, 05:39 AM
Any Paypal account will work. You can also send checks to:

San Diego Reefs
8170 Ronson Road, Suite T
San Diego CA 92111

Please specify user name and email.

Thanks for supporting SDR. :)