PDA

View Full Version : Obesity explained?

SDMike
05-22-2004, 10:00 PM
On the way over here, I saw a report on MSN that said they could explain obesity and overeating.

It ain't the overeating, its the underexercising.

Eat the same + work out more = no obesity.

That's some easy math...

M

sdreefer21
05-22-2004, 11:14 PM
how about all those lazy fat asses get off the couch and eat less. moderation people. Eat healthy and excercise its the key to living a long and happy life!

brahm
05-23-2004, 12:14 AM
boo hoo, being fat rocks. I'm tired of all these whiney skinny people trying to make us feel bad cause we can kick there asses just because of our sheer girth... I say eat what you want! If anybody agree's with me, lets meet at krispy kreme!

jetor
05-23-2004, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by brahm
boo hoo, being fat rocks. I'm tired of all these whiney skinny people trying to make us feel bad cause we can kick there asses just because of our sheer girth... I say eat what you want! If anybody agree's with me, lets meet at krispy kreme!

I am a skinny guy and the best of both worlds is to have the big guy as your buddy then you can use his "girth" as your backup and you don't have to worry about that heart-attack in 20yrs..... :)

Mike N
05-23-2004, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Chap
Starting to look like a Sailor... ;)

I did think you were starting to look a little more astute last time I saw you Chief' :p So why are Marine Corps Manuals written like comic books? :eek:

On the way over here, I saw a report on MSN that said they could explain obesity and overeating.

So, you were on your way over to the Internet and saw a report, must have one of those portable TV's. :D

Eat the same + work out more = no obesity.

Just think of how this revelation will effect the diet food, diet pill, and medical industry, there goes a multi billion dollar industry. Hundreds of thousands out of work all because of you Mike; don't you feel guilty?

I may be fat, but you're ugly and I can always loose weight :) ;) Sorry I just had to...

SDMike
05-23-2004, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Mike N I may be fat, but you're ugly and I can always loose weight :) ;) Sorry I just had to...

Ugly's fixable too. It just costs more!

They've even made a TV show out of it: The Swan. (not that I've seen it, but I've got female friends that talk about it...)

M

jetor
05-24-2004, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by SDMike
They've even made a TV show out of it: The Swan. (not that I've seen it, but I've got female friends that talk about it...)

M

Good save, your man card was almost revoked.......

SDMike
05-24-2004, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by jetor
Good save, your man card was almost revoked.......

I have an aquaintance that was actually watching "The Bachelor." In his defense, he was chasing after a chick that watched that crap religiously. I've seen maybe 5min of that waste of TV time and figured out quickly that its for chicks.

The Swan's gotta be even worse than that!

M

sdboogie
05-24-2004, 09:59 AM
Yeah, ugly and fat can be fixed. But stupid's forever!