PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help...

fchain
03-25-2012, 07:44 PM
I am new to this hobby, so I need some advice. I recently bought some purple mushrooms, and they look like they were half eaten. I have an emerald crab, some hermit crabs, a tomato clownfish and a damsel. Could any of these be responsible for this, or is there something else that could have caused this?

Kano
03-25-2012, 08:08 PM
Some pics might help. Nothing listed should bother mushrooms. Could be something on the mushrooms when you bought them or tons of other things. Not much info provided.

fchain
03-25-2012, 08:31 PM
Like I said, I'm new to this hobby, so I'm not sure what other info I would need to post. That's why I asked for help. What other info should I post about this issue?

Kano
03-25-2012, 08:41 PM
Pictures would help the most. Then ammonia, nitrite, nitrate amounts, salinity, pH, tank size, what else is in the tank (if anything), etc. I'm sure there is a sticky note somewhere that has info that would be useful. Just add a picture and if me or someone else can't tell what's wrong with you you can include your tanks information.

Stephen
03-25-2012, 09:29 PM
This is a good post to refer to in a situation like this. Fill out as much as you can and post it up and it will help out a lot
http://www.sandiegoreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?49999-Please-Read-Before-Posting