PDA

View Full Version : is it just me.. or

brahm
05-20-2004, 12:29 AM
does it seem like 90% of all the posts on this board happen during the business day.. QUIT SLACKING OFF AND GET BACK TO WORK!

SanDiegoReefs
05-20-2004, 12:36 AM
The other 10% are at 1:33AM. What kind of people visit this site?? Geeeeez... either slacking off at work, or up all night-- just a bunch of good for nothing yahoos, right?

I wish I had a computer at my work.... but I have to wait until I get home to check. That's why I miss all the good stuff.

Also, brahm... why weren't you at the fragswap? I still haven't met you, you elusive crazyman.

-moore

brahm
05-20-2004, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by moore
The other 10% are at 1:33AM. What kind of people visit this site?? Geeeeez... either slacking off at work, or up all night-- just a bunch of good for nothing yahoos, right?

I wish I had a computer at my work.... but I have to wait until I get home to check. That's why I miss all the good stuff.

Also, brahm... why weren't you at the fragswap? I still haven't met you, you elusive crazyman.

-moore

I had friends in from out of town, they heard me ramble on enough about my tanks and had already taken several visits to Octopus Garden in there short stay in San Diego....I figured I would draw the line with not briging them to fragswaps :)

(plus to be honest i really don't have alot of frags. I will trying to find some frags to trade will the other day and we were having a hard time finding anything to frag.)

ConUSsd
05-20-2004, 02:53 PM
lol, i think the biggest offender for being a slacker at work is chap. i can't even count the number of times i've seen something posted that i wanted to get, and then whose name do i see when i open up the thread? CHAP i swear he must hit the refresh button on his browser constantly while he is at work. LOL!

ps: hey jason, just messin' with you boss. lol :D

brahm
05-20-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by ConUSsd
lol, i think the biggest offender for being a slacker at work is chap. i can't even count the number of times i've seen something posted that i wanted to get, and then whose name do i see when i open up the thread? CHAP i swear he must hit the refresh button on his browser constantly while he is at work. LOL!

ps: hey jason, just messin' with you boss. lol :D

speaking of jason... Where you at? I thought you were dropping by did i not hear you?

Bickmade
05-20-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by brahm
does it seem like 90% of all the posts on this board happen during the business day.. QUIT SLACKING OFF AND GET BACK TO WORK!

hahahahahahahah