PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from norcal

ThreeSix
01-01-2012, 08:12 PM
Truth be told I mainly use another reefing website, I came here because there was one member in particular who made some terrible choices a while back and documented them here. A google search of said choices directed me to those threads, and in order for me to read everything I had to register.

I figure I might as well introduce myself now that I'm here. My tank is a 40g breeder which contains a mixed reef of mostly soft corals and has been cycled for just over a year and one month. (I'll post a tank thread and go into more detail). Maybe I can answer a few questions, maybe I can get a few questions of my own answered. Always glad to have another source of information and another avenue for brainstorming.

Colin

jt_milstead
01-01-2012, 08:15 PM
Welcome to SDR...Love the pic. What size tank do you run?

Mario
01-01-2012, 08:16 PM
WELCOME! what part of norcal?

Vince
01-01-2012, 08:18 PM
Welcome to sdr--nice snaps!!!

ThreeSix
01-01-2012, 08:19 PM
Thanks!

The tank is a 40 gallon breeder with a 20 gallon sump/fuge

Santa Rosa, to be exact.

h20poloman
01-01-2012, 08:20 PM
welcome to SDR, I'm originally from the Bay Area myself. +1 on the pic and just so you know as you may have issues in the future attaching pics because of the file size max is to post them to photobucket or a similar photo hosting service. Look forward to the seeing the tank thread and if you have any reef related questions just post them in that specific forum.

Vince
01-01-2012, 08:21 PM
Thanks!

The tank is a 40 gallon breeder with a 20 gallon sump/fuge

Santa Rosa, to be exact.

more pics--fts?

ThreeSix
01-01-2012, 08:29 PM
welcome to SDR, I'm originally from the Bay Area myself. +1 on the pic and just so you know as you may have issues in the future attaching pics because of the file size max is to post them to photobucket or a similar photo hosting service. Look forward to the seeing the tank thread and if you have any reef related questions just post them in that specific forum.

Righteous!

more pics--fts?

I figure I'll save that for the tank thread, assuming there is a section for that.

Vince
01-01-2012, 08:35 PM
There is a section for members tanks

bbandu
01-04-2012, 02:36 PM
Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing more pics of your tank.

Yolo
01-04-2012, 03:01 PM
"member that made bad choices..." Hey! I'm right here, I can hear you...LOL

Its those postings for bad choices what help us make the right choices. :)

Welcome to the Site!