PDA

View Full Version : Vet's Pets Move/New Location Information

Vets Pets
12-24-2011, 12:47 AM
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to give a heads up to all our current and future customers that we are now open at our new location!

We are now located at 1175 Avocado Avenue in El Cajon. We're right next door to the Vons on the corner of Chase and Avocado (on the right side if you are facing the Vons.) Basically just a hop across Chase from our old location. :) There should be a lot more parking for everyone, as well!

We sincerely appreciate everyone's patience as we have been moving things over and getting the new place fully set up. Moving a store isn't easy, but we have received TONS of support and it means a lot, especially with the holidays!

Thanks everyone. Hope to see you there, and Happy Holidays to all!

jasond1979
12-24-2011, 09:10 AM
When are u going to get restocked with inverts? Could use some hollow even crabs.

Jason

av619
12-24-2011, 09:23 AM
Hope to see you today

Vets Pets
12-24-2011, 10:45 AM
We look forward to seeing all of you! Just as a notice, the invertebrates and fish are not fully moved in yet. We apologize for any inconvenience and are working as fast as we can to move everything in safely. As far as restocking goes, we should continue to make regular LA trips, but getting more invertebrates and fish will be slow until everything is set up.

Edit:
It seems that the wholesalers are very low on stock until the new year. Because of this, we most likely won't be making a trip to LA this Tuesday, but the following Tuesday, we will.

clowny
12-27-2011, 05:56 PM
Do u have any onyx or picasso clownfish

SDguy
12-27-2011, 06:04 PM
Thanks for the heads up so I'll know where to grab my huge portion of live blackworms LOL.

Vets Pets
12-29-2011, 08:27 PM
Clowny:
We're still setting up from the move, so we may not have those for a couple more weeks. Sorry for any inconvenience!

SDguy:
Anytime. :)

reefhobby
01-03-2012, 04:05 PM
Went buy and saw the place.... You will have a nice store when its all set up
Good luck with the move
Look forward to continued business with you guys.
Ray

Vets Pets
01-03-2012, 09:43 PM
Thanks ReefHobby! We can't wait until it's all set up properly. It's looking like it might take the better part of this month, but when it's done, it should be worth it!

Thanks for all your patience, everyone! The well wishes from everyone who has popped in are really nice to hear.

clowny
01-03-2012, 10:59 PM
Can't wait to see a lot of different kinds of clownfish

Fish boy
02-21-2012, 11:39 AM
Hello I'm so glad this placed moved and I found them because my wife likes to get her nails done next door so I'm anxious now for her to go and my tank is was looking ugly but not anymore thanks so much ��