PDA

View Full Version : Full service computer/AV repair, upgrades, and consulting.

SolRo
12-03-2011, 05:08 PM
Times are tough, can't find work, need to pay bills, so I started a little business fixing computers.

I'm an A+ certified computer tech for 6 years now, with almost 10 years experience. I can fix almost any computer related problem, without charging a fortune.

I can do
-general troubleshooting
-fix a computer that keeps crashing
-recover data
-virus removal
-hardware cleaning (the dust farm inside your computer)
-printer troubleshooting
-network setup/repair/expansion
-hardware upgrades/replacement/repair
-entertainment system setup/optimization

and much more. In short I can fix almost any problem that frustrates you or effects your work.

I can come to you to do work at an hourly rate or you can drop off your computer and I will fix it for a flat fee. I stand behind my work and if any problem reappears I will fix it without charge.

hourly - $30/hr

drop off - $60 flat fee for almost anything, or $10 for hardware clean up only.

$10 discount to any SDreefer or anyone that you refer! (just please remind me, I have a terrible memory)

Give me (Stan) a call at 858 504 0304

or contact by email at SKGcomputerRepair@gmail.com

(just to be thorough, I can provide links to verify my certification)

Ok, done. :)

onyong4u
12-03-2011, 09:28 PM
Can you do HardDrive recovery?

SolRo
12-03-2011, 10:50 PM
only on hard drives that still work, if it's totally dead I don't have the lab equipment for that.

SolRo
02-06-2012, 03:47 PM
Hey bryce if you read this your inbox is full, cant respond to your question.

SolRo
06-02-2012, 10:34 AM
Just a small bump.

And wanted to tell everyone that Solid State Hard Drive prices have recently fallen below the $1 per gigabyte price, these drives are a massive speed boost to your computer, and because they have no moving parts the drives are much more reliable, shock resistant and even use a lot less power (great upgrade for extending a laptops battery life).

If you're interested send me a text with any questions you have!