PDA

View Full Version : ATIs, PE Mysis, Nutramar, ROD's Food, JBJ Tanks + MORE!

AquaSD
11-30-2011, 01:42 PM
Hey Guys,

Got in a big shipment of the items people have been requesting :)

Got in:

RODs Food
PE Mysis
Nutramar Ova Fish Food
SF Bay Mysis
CPR Fuge and Skimmers
Hydor Wave pump Controller
Hydor pump collection
ATI bulbs (24", 36" and 48", all colors, all in stock)
Sea Sirls
Media pads from AquaMaxx and Aquatic Life
Ocean Nutrition Foods

Plus more!

We are getting in another big wave of dry goods tomorrow as well, with all your popular name brand salts as well as Hikari foods too!

Thanks!

Aqua SD

sdsocal
11-30-2011, 04:11 PM
Nice job Will.

AquaSD
11-30-2011, 09:26 PM
Thank you sir! New Freezer is coming in too on Friday... Boy do I wish I was at the new location already, LOL!!!

sdsocal
11-30-2011, 09:52 PM
I was thinking the same thing when I saw the stock list. I just pictured Alicia sitting on a box of dry goods by the register. Lol

rodbuster229
11-30-2011, 11:10 PM
Hahahahaa

AquaSD
12-02-2011, 10:09 AM
Hikari foods, Tropic Marin Pro and Bio Actif salts, Red Sea pro salts, BRAND NEW HUGE FISH and INVERT SHIPMENT are all in ;)

See you guys this weekend!

Hminskeep
12-02-2011, 08:00 PM
do you guys have any file fish, or any inverts that will kill/get rid of manjo anemones? but wont kill the rest of my reef?

TeamAquaSD
12-02-2011, 08:56 PM
do you guys have any file fish, or any inverts that will kill/get rid of manjo anemones? but wont kill the rest of my reef?

There's a few butterfly's that you can try, and a few different filefish, but none are proven to not move on and munch on the rest of your reef. At the moment none on hand, but we'll be stocking a lot more fish at the new shop!

alittlesalty
12-04-2011, 06:15 PM
few weeks back I was in and you had a few impressive sized lta in a deep rich purple color any thing like that in right now alsow looking poss for a ritteri Magnifca

AquaSD
12-04-2011, 06:36 PM
few weeks back I was in and you had a few impressive sized lta in a deep rich purple color any thing like that in right now alsow looking poss for a ritteri Magnifca

Since we are moving in a few weeks (last day of operation at the old location will be on 12/23), we have not been stocking heavily on our livestock.

Once we are settled in though, I will have those items available on a regular basis :)

If we get those in before the move, I will PM you.

Thank you!!

Kenith
12-04-2011, 11:44 PM
Will where are you moving to?

AquaSD
12-05-2011, 12:54 AM
Will where are you moving to?

New Address is: 7580 Clairemont Mesa Blvd.

Will be on the same side of street, right across the street from Sears and the bowling alley.

Thanks!

AquaSD
12-06-2011, 05:43 PM
DT's Phyto is in!!!

As well as more ROD's Food!!!

New Dry Goods shipments arrived yesterday and today!

Let us know what you're looking for, we will match online pricing. We can get pretty much anything you see online (ecotech, AI, asm, anything from Marine Depot, Sunlight Supply, etc.)

PM or give us a call :) Thanks guys!