PDA

View Full Version : The Chargers

Bogg
11-11-2011, 08:08 AM
The team is good very good actually, but their all human beings that make mistakes also, I wouldn't be sad if norv or aj got fired but I don't really think its the only problem, We really missed McNeil! Etc, when the team is on there really on and it's really fun and exciting to watch, its a bummer when they lose but it's just a game, I personally really don't understand why ppl talk smack to each other over it so much it's ridiculous, there is still plenty of time left in the season go Chargers this is one fan that's not giving up on you all!!. The raiders just played better.

Brown you are doing great! Rivers get
Some sleep.. O line step up! Norv wake up get pissed whatever! (couldn't help it)

BajaReefs
11-11-2011, 04:01 PM
It feels like when your tank crashes...

Drew_Inna_SD
11-11-2011, 04:16 PM
Look at our remaining schedule... I would say we would be lucky to get to 7-9... which should mean Norv's dismissal. Realistically, we'll finish 6-10...
Right now were 4-5 with a tough schedule ahead:

LOSS @ Chicago
WIN vs Denver
WIN @ Jacksonville
LOSS vs Buffalo
LOSS vs Baltimore
LOSS @ Detroit
LOSS @ Oakland

Bogg
11-20-2011, 10:24 AM
Go Vikings!

jessegarcia28
11-20-2011, 10:33 AM
Look at our remaining schedule... I would say we would be lucky to get to 7-9... which should mean Norv's dismissal. Realistically, we'll finish 6-10...
Right now were 4-5 with a tough schedule ahead:

LOSS @ Chicago
WIN vs Denver
WIN @ Jacksonville
LOSS vs Buffalo
LOSS vs Baltimore
LOSS @ Detroit
LOSS @ Oakland
ANY GiVen Sunday Baby.....
GO CHARGERS & FTR

Bogg
12-05-2011, 04:37 PM
Let's
Go
Chargers!

Bogg
12-12-2011, 09:56 PM
So now how do you all Feel???

Bogg
08-31-2012, 09:22 AM
Jesus h last nights game against the niners.....

AFUreef
08-31-2012, 11:07 AM
Luckily was pre season.

byronjbacon
09-01-2012, 04:51 AM
Once we get Mathews back we'll be in a much better standing. It was a hard blow to the team to loose Vincent Jackson in the off season (another great player lost, and I would like to place the blame on Norv Turner). As long as Rivers, Mathews, Floyd and Gates stay healthy our offense should be able to do good things. As long as Garay, Phillips and Weddle stay healthy we will be good for defense. Our problem has always been key injuries (Gates) or bad coaching (Norv). What's going to make this year so tough is definitely the schedule, but more importantly the Broncos signing Peyton Manning. If he's able to fine tune his offense early on in the season than we're in for some trouble. The Broncos have one of the best defenses in the league and if Manning matches that offense to it theyre easily a Super Bowl team. Just look at how far they got with Tebow last season, and he doesn't even know how to read a defense.

We shouldn't have any problems beating the Raiders or the Chiefs in the regular season, theyre just not good teams. As for the rest of the AFC...There's some steep competition. My conclusion is that we have a losing season, Norv Turner gets fired, and next season we have a real shot (barring we don't lose more key players in the off season).

Bogg
10-07-2012, 08:17 PM
Tonight's game was bs

erikk
10-07-2012, 08:31 PM
^^^^^^yup^^^^

Bogg
10-15-2012, 08:14 PM
I'm going to look at the first half as the whole game :)
If you could make some changes what would you change?

sdnd
10-15-2012, 09:37 PM
bring back volek! rivers needs to be bench at times!

specvjeff
10-15-2012, 10:06 PM
The Chargers have a horrible habit of going into cruise control mode when they have a big lead. It cost them last week against the Saints and again this week against the Broncos. They blew a 17 point lead and a 24 point lead in back to back weeks... They usually say the attitude problems start at the top...

Sat Cong
10-15-2012, 10:51 PM
Why is Norv still a head coach is unbelievable!

The guy is not even a "genius" of an offensive coordinator as where he started out...
Most of his offensive plays are like from high schools or even pop warner level...
Very effin' predictable...Run on first down and pass on 3rd and long....With immobile, happy feet, and colorblind QB? Man, can it get any easier than that to guess?
Nick Saban's Alabama defense can probably give hell to these Chargers...

I think Norv is delusional and thinking LT or even Emmitt Smith is playing running back with troy Aikman and Michael Irvin is streaking down sideline or something?

Bogg
10-20-2012, 06:39 PM
I agree I wish like on madden you could just press A for maddens pick

Is rivers done? Why can't he be mobile Jesus man move! Lol happy feet

Start white hurst? Serious

Bogg
10-21-2012, 08:12 AM
Not sure what it is with him just anxiety or if he's having some sort of low blood sugar episodes causing blurred vision on the field

50 cube
10-28-2012, 10:10 AM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bogg
10-28-2012, 07:27 PM
I'm not even surprised

CDAquariums
10-28-2012, 07:30 PM
A real question for all you charger fans...if you werent locals...would you still follow them? What would you second team pick be?

specvjeff
10-28-2012, 07:34 PM
If we can lose to the Browns, we can lose to anyone. The Donkeys were lighting up the Saints. It's pretty obvious who's winning the division. If they don't can Norv and AJ after this disaster of a season they never will. It's so frustrating. I perfect example of how predictable they've become came on the 1st drive on the 4th and one. They brought in Battle and ran it up the middle. I knew it, the Browns knew it and the 11,000 Browns fans at the game knew it was coming. Norv is no longer the offensive genius he was made out to be.

Jeff
San Diego Reefs Moderator
SDMAS B.O.D Member
Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

jessegarcia28
10-28-2012, 07:35 PM
I would follow them to the end of the road!(unfortunately:()
Go Chargers! FTR:)

Sat Cong
10-28-2012, 07:41 PM
Why is Norv still a head coach is unbelievable!

The guy is not even a "genius" of an offensive coordinator as where he started out...
Most of his offensive plays are like from high schools or even pop warner level...
Very effin' predictable...Run on first down and pass on 3rd and long....With immobile, happy feet, and colorblind QB? Man, can it get any easier than that to guess?
Nick Saban's Alabama defense can probably give hell to these Chargers...

I think Norv is delusional and thinking LT or even Emmitt Smith is playing running back with troy Aikman and Michael Irvin is streaking down sideline or something?

Dean Spanos, just find any high school football coach to replace Norv...It would not be much of a drop off in play calling efficiency...Save the coaching money for the move out of San Diego...Thank you for some great players you had in Seau and LT during my time...

#imjustsayin...

DaveMorris
10-28-2012, 07:50 PM
They are going to find themselves in an unfortunate catch-22. They won't be able to make money here because of blacked out games since nobody's gonna go watch them and in turn we will never approve a new stadium for them. And since they suck so bad no city, LA or otherwise, is going to want them if they intend to move. Most of the people that are "fans" have been crying for them to can Norv for years now. They are idots if they think they don't need to listen to their customers. No wonder they can't sell out games.

jessegarcia28
10-28-2012, 08:59 PM
"The customer is always right" ^^^^^^

50 cube
10-28-2012, 10:12 PM
If your not a winner then you must be a loser!

Bogg
10-30-2012, 07:14 PM
I really hope we can start pulling it all together

Sat Cong
10-31-2012, 08:07 AM
I really hope we can start pulling it all together

Yup, they will pull it all together...Norv will continue to display his "offensive guru" label in predictable play calling, Rivers will coughed up 2 ints, Mathews will lose the pigskin in redzone, corners will get burned, front 7 will get flagged for playing too rough...ALL together!

YUUUP!

Bogg
11-26-2012, 09:02 PM
Check this out...

i know it sounds ludicrous, but if we assume that miami, which has 2 games against the patriots yet to be played, loses one more game, and we win out, then we are in the playoffs. yes, even at 4-7 we control our destiny (i say that because miami losing at least one out of two games against the pats is a mortal lock). every other contender in the afc has at least 5 conference losses (the 2nd tie breaker after head to head) and we have 4. so we win all ties. plus pittsburgh and cinci play us, AND most importantly -- they play each other. which means that we will be tied with one of them if we win out. so as long as we win 5 straight (i know, we do suck in the 4th quarter so bad that i wonder if we will ever win a game again) we're in, barring a miami miracle. so it's no time to start rooting for draft picks yet. we're actually in pretty good shape, considering our record. ok, i just needed to say that, let the flaming commense

jessegarcia28
11-26-2012, 09:21 PM
I will always have faith in our chargers, but when you realize we have only beat the chiefs 2x,raiders,jaguars(pathetic) & cant finish a game makes me wonder if I would even want to see them in d playoffs. Which I think would be a worst heartbreak and a second chance for norv& AJ
But all & all
Go Chargers!
No matter what

specvjeff
11-26-2012, 09:23 PM
We beat Tennessee. Haven't played the Jaguars.

Jeff
SDMAS B.O.D Member

jessegarcia28
11-26-2012, 09:28 PM
Yes ur right, non eduated guess lol

specvjeff
11-26-2012, 09:39 PM
Even if we make the playoffs, which won't happen, we won't go anywhere. The Chargers haven't beaten a team with a .500 or better record all year. We still have to play the Bengals, Steelers, Panthers, Jets, and the Raiders. I realistically only see them beating the Jets and the Raiders. I think they can beat the Panthers but who knows. Like Jessie said, if we do win out, that just may save Norv or AJ's job. While I don't mind seeing Norv stick around, I definitely don't want AJ to stay. We all blame Norv but it's AJ that's destroyed this team. He's let so many great players leave or has forced them out with his arrogance. Norv took over this team when it was stacked. Since then, players like Sproles and Vincent Jackson have left. There are others as well. You can't blame Norv for not having enough talent on the field to work with. When he had a good team on the field, the Chargers were in the playoffs. Each year you saw key players leave and they got worse each year. He has become a bit predictable but I think that has a lot to due with the players he has. The defense is pretty good but please move Jammer to safety and bring in a CB that can keep up with the young fast WR's. They also need to rebuild the offensive line. I still believe Rivers is a good QB. He just needs time in the pocket to make things happen. I also believe you'll see more production out of Matthews with a solid oline. His fumble issues seem to have stopped. I think the most frustrating thing about it all is that we as fans can see what the issues are and the team doesn't do anything to fix them. AJ has never spent a high draft pick on the oline. He's taken mainly defensive players and of course a RB. I guess it's more of wait till next year.

Jeff
SDMAS B.O.D Member

Yolo
11-29-2012, 12:12 PM
I applaud all you Charger Fans. I have been doing a ton of driving this week and thus have listened to hours of Charger Radio and opinions....all I can say is Yikes, what a mess. Shocking to see people still doing math to see if they can make the playoffs. Not good for the future with the upcoming blackouts. If you have the RedZone Channel you can at least see the key plays. Last week the RZ channel had only three afternoon games and broadcast almost half the game. Sad to watch, like a car accident you keep looking. Saw someone drop Gates off their fantasy team yesterday...is he hurt? Sure all the TE's will be blocking along with the backs with that OL. Should be interesting over the next few weeks for sure...

Bogg
12-02-2012, 07:14 PM
#85 wide open in the end zone for the win!
#17 throws into double coverage for the interception
Season over

Finn450
12-04-2012, 04:32 AM
Chargers will be in LA in 3 years

specvjeff
12-06-2012, 03:48 PM
Norv and AJ will be fired after the season.

SDMAS B.O.D. Member

specvjeff
12-06-2012, 03:49 PM
http://m.utsandiego.com/news/2012/dec/06/smith-will-join-turner-out-door-end-chargers-seaso/
SDMAS B.O.D. Member

50 cube
12-06-2012, 03:57 PM
while I am very pleased to hear this I can't help but think it's completely irresponsible for Acee to write this article without verified rock solid info. i do think it's probably true but I cant imagine the detrimental effect this "news" will have on team morale. We were all pretty sure this was going to happen but only Acee is egotistical enough to want to be the first to get the "scoop"

apax
12-06-2012, 04:03 PM
it's already a headliner on NFL.com

specvjeff
12-31-2012, 11:03 PM
Looks like the egotistical Acee was right. Spanos said when he brought Norv and AJ back that getting to the playoffs, and winning, was the only acceptable path for this team. He even said that if that didn't happen changes were coming. It was obvious many weeks ago they weren't going anywhere. Yeah they weren't eliminated mathematically but it was obvious to everyone if they some how got in, they wouldn't beat anyone. They won one game all year to a team with a .500 or better record. After that, they got destroyed by the Panthers. All we can hope for now is a couple of wise decisions when it comes to a new coach and GM.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jt_milstead
01-09-2013, 12:16 PM
http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/jan/09/Tom-Telesco-Chargers-GM-AJ-Smith-Jimmy-Raye/

Sat Cong
01-09-2013, 12:56 PM
http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/jan/09/Tom-Telesco-Chargers-GM-AJ-Smith-Jimmy-Raye/

Oh good, find the Bolts a "Peyton Manning" or "Andrew Luck" with a strong safety like "Bob Sanders" without injuries, a running back like "Edge", a center like "Jeff Saturday", and they are off to AFC domination and SB bound trip....AFC West Colts, baby!

Kidding, of course, but if he can get an OLINE for great mighty Philip Rivers and get him back to a stat paddling career again...

On the side, Bill Cowher finally said that he is now interest in coaching again...Heard from the "bleeping" brilliant Hacksaw Lee Hamillton XX1090...

Bogg
01-15-2013, 05:09 PM
Mike McCoy!
New head coach

Sat Cong
01-17-2013, 11:53 AM
Now a new OC that recently was a candidate to be HC....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000127670/article/ken-whisenhunt-lands-as-san-diego-chargers-oc

Make it happen, Whiz! Trade for Larry Fitzgerald? Rivers to Fitzgerald, touchdown, San Diego! Wishful thinking...

specvjeff
01-18-2013, 12:23 AM
I'd be surprised if Fitzgerald didn't have a no trade clause.

Sat Cong
01-18-2013, 02:15 PM
I'd be surprised if Fitzgerald didn't have a no trade clause.

"No trade clause" does not mean he can't waive it...SD is greener pasture than Arizona for Fitzerald...
I say they package Malcome "I can't play full season" Floyd and Ryan "China Doll" Mathews for Fitzgerald...

With Fitz, Denario, Spurlock, and Brown...The receiving corps ain't too shabby to start...Or pick up FAs like Greg Jenning or Donald Driver from Packers for insurance when Spurlock on KR/PR duties...

Use all the rest of cap money on drafted rookies for oline, speedy cover corner(s), and a strong safety if not Jammer to be converted to one...Also, pick up a solid free agent running back or two...Last but not least, start that young TE Ladarius Green now, the heir apparent to good ol' aging Gatsy.

Yup, they will be good enough for AFC West crown chasing again!

Sean.C
01-21-2013, 06:01 PM
Liking the offseason moves so far. Kept Pagano, Lost Norv, Lost AJ, which means there just might be some emphasis on the offensive line. It will be a welcome change from Philip getting killed every time he drops back

Sean.C
01-22-2013, 05:10 PM
The people are cool and knowledgeable....kind of like here....only it involves the Bolts as the main topic

http://www.boltsfromtheblue.com/

Sean.C
01-22-2013, 05:12 PM
Jammer probably won't be back. Even being a shadow of his former self, and with those stone hands....someone will still overpay for his services.

Bogg
08-25-2013, 04:36 PM
Last game was fun to watch!

AFUreef
08-25-2013, 04:55 PM
Ya it was. First 2 were ruff.

MustangBill
08-25-2013, 06:18 PM
Lets hope this is a preview of things to come, I'm going to be out of town for the first MNF :( but hopefully I can pick up the game where I'm at.

Sat Cong
08-26-2013, 12:54 PM
Lets hope this is a preview of things to come, I'm going to be out of town for the first MNF :( but hopefully I can pick up the game where I'm at.

Except for that Mathews goal line fumble...Him and Rivers are the big reasons to keep up with Denver and their offense if they don't turn the ball over so much. Because we know the defense won't stop no one with legit QB and running back...

MustangBill
08-26-2013, 01:30 PM
Except for that Mathews goal line fumble...Him and Rivers are the big reasons to keep up with Denver and their offense if they don't turn the ball over so much. Because we know the defense won't stop no one with legit QB and running back...

Yeah no kidding, but it still made for a good game fumble, turnover, fumble, recovery with TD.
Defense hopefully will get stronger as we go along *fingers crossed*

AFUreef
08-29-2013, 06:24 AM
Well last warm up game.7pm. GO CHARGERS.

Sat Cong
08-30-2013, 07:35 AM
It's gonna be a looooooooong season...

Apparently the Chargers cannot match up well against NFC teams like 69ers and the ***Hawks...Preaseason/backup players or not....

smirkis
08-30-2013, 07:57 AM
I went to yesterdays game. It was embarrassing lol. I left at half time.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

pirate2876
08-30-2013, 08:01 AM
It's gonna be a looooooooong season...

Arent they all? At least for the past 4-5 yrs...

AFUreef
08-30-2013, 08:11 AM
I turned the game off and almost put my foot thru the tv. Luckily it's preseason that was sad.

Bogg
09-15-2013, 04:12 PM
Woo hoo! Yeah we looked great!
Royal royal royal
I hope Malcolm is ok! Get well soon

specvjeff
09-15-2013, 04:14 PM
That was the best game I've seen out of Rivers in awhile. He looked completely in control of the offense, and didn't make any stupid decisions. More of that would be nice. Too bad our defense, still looks pretty questionable.

AFUreef
09-15-2013, 04:33 PM
That was the best game I've seen out of Rivers in awhile. He looked completely in control of the offense, and didn't make any stupid decisions. More of that would be nice. Too bad our defense, still looks pretty questionable.
I agree with you. Glad to see us steppin up. Hope we can keep it up

Moke
09-20-2013, 06:54 PM
Chiefs are looking tough this year along with the damn broncos - both on pace for a 16-0 season. On the good side, the Chargers are on pace for at 15-1 season! Hopefully Floyd, Butler, Wright, and Fluker will be OK...

jasonp87
09-20-2013, 07:19 PM
I wonder when the Chiefs and 16-0 were last used in the same sentence? LOL.

Jan 16, 1994, 7187 days since the Chiefs last playoff victory!!

GO BRONCOS!!!

Chiefs are looking tough this year along with the damn broncos - both on pace for a 16-0 season. On the good side, the Chargers are on pace for at 15-1 season! Hopefully Floyd, Butler, Wright, and Fluker will be OK...

AFUreef
09-22-2013, 07:30 AM
Go chargers

Moke
09-22-2013, 03:57 PM
Let's recap:
no pass rush,
can't stop the run,
blocked field goal,
not much of a run game,
184 yards passing,
Can't stop the worst passing team in the NFL with 94 yards to go and 2 minutes to go and no timeouts left,
QB melts down with a terrible unsporsmanlike penalty, then kicks the ball on the last "play" of the game,
dropped interception to seal the game.

Am I missing anything?

I miss Norv...

alex28
09-22-2013, 08:25 PM
Sad game....

Bogg
09-24-2013, 04:44 PM
Yeah lame one

Typical Jekyll and Hyde chargers are back

Bad calls by the refs both ways bad calls by mm

Rivers never seemed to have time in the pocket also

Our defense is pathetic except a couple good plays here and there

KorL
09-24-2013, 06:27 PM

Hey don't worry. Chargers can still go 14-2......

jasonp87
09-24-2013, 06:37 PM
Hey don't worry. Chargers can still go 14-2......

Lol. You willing to bet on that ;)

KorL
09-24-2013, 06:50 PM
I was being sarcastic.

I'm a bronco fan since 86'

jasonp87
09-24-2013, 07:02 PM
Lol. I think I remember that. I was going to say that the chargers still have to play Denver twice and best case there is splitting those games.

Bogg
09-28-2013, 05:36 PM
Lol. You willing to bet on that ;)

Yes I'll bet you all my Xenia

Bogg
11-04-2013, 07:29 PM
Last game vs skins
Run the gd ball

jasonp87
11-04-2013, 07:49 PM
Yeah that was some pretty poor goal line play calling. Throw it on first but not on second or third. That when you punch it in on the ground.

Bogg
11-24-2013, 01:41 PM
Yes we beat the chiefs!!!
Great game

50 cube
11-24-2013, 01:42 PM
Say thank you Jason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

specvjeff
11-24-2013, 01:52 PM
The defense looked like crap most of the game but Rivers and the o-line were on fire. I hope Fluker isn't hurt. They'd be screwed.

Jeff Saurwein
SDMAS President
SDReefs Moderator
Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Bogg
11-24-2013, 02:13 PM
That one hit by te o' was nice

jasonp87
11-24-2013, 02:50 PM
Say thank you Jason.
I've been saying for weeks San Diego would beat Kansas City. Nobody agreed with me. But good game.

50 cube
11-24-2013, 03:03 PM
I've been saying for weeks San Diego would beat Kansas City. Nobody agreed with me. But good game.

Just went through this entire thread & found no evidence that you said the chargers would beat them? Show me where you stated that and I will stand corrected.

50 cube
11-24-2013, 03:04 PM
One other thing, good game? GREAT GAME!!!!!!! ( no matter who won)

jasonp87
11-24-2013, 03:29 PM
Just went through this entire thread & found no evidence that you said the chargers would beat them? Show me where you stated that and I will stand corrected.

Post #40 http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?105484-Denver-Broncos!

50 cube
11-24-2013, 05:31 PM
I stand corrected!!!!

Bogg
12-01-2013, 02:22 PM
Let's go chargers!

Bogg
12-12-2013, 08:33 PM
Yeah baby beat the broncos!!

AFUreef
12-13-2013, 08:55 AM
Broncos lose... Love it. I love seeing manning lose to the bolts. GO CHARGERS.

socal619
12-13-2013, 09:10 AM
GO BRONCOS!!!

Maybe next time bro :)

Bogg
12-17-2013, 01:47 PM
Shows what the team is capable of!

specvjeff
12-29-2013, 05:14 PM
Playoffs!

Jeff Saurwein
SDMAS President
SDReefs Moderator
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro

jessegarcia28
12-29-2013, 05:25 PM
WOW!!!!
What a game. Heart attack type of WIN, but we got it and now were in and the race is on......
GO CHARGERS!!!!!

50 cube
12-29-2013, 05:30 PM
Yup, great win!! Gotta question though,
In OT when the Chiefs player thought he had stripped the ball & ran it back for a TD, then while celebrating he took off his helmet while in the field of play. Shouldn't that have been a penalty?

paulyboy18
12-29-2013, 06:09 PM
I think if he had scored a touchdown the game would have been over so it wouldn't have mattered if he took his helmet off to celebrate. It's like at the end if the game when the chiefs qb threw it while past the line of scrimmage... They threw a flag, but picked it up because the game was over and it didn't matter anymore... Happy holidays! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalp

50 cube
12-29-2013, 06:10 PM
Ok & thanks for the clarification.

specvjeff
12-29-2013, 07:20 PM
Since the touchdown didn't count it probably should have been a penalty but oh well we won anyways!

Jeff Saurwein
SDMAS President
SDReefs Moderator
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro

Bogg
12-29-2013, 07:26 PM
Woot woot ugly win but wow what an incredible way to win
When they were kicking that would have been final field goal I looked away and hear no good!!
That was awesome we did it!!!

AFUreef
12-29-2013, 09:07 PM
I almost crapped my pants when succup missed the kick. I think every neighbor within 10 houses heard me screaming. If they didn't know I'm a charger fan they do now. Ugly win but a win is a win and ill take it... GO CHARGERS.

Sat Cong
12-29-2013, 09:16 PM
I almost crapped my pants when succup missed the kick. I think every neighbor within 10 houses heard me screaming. If they didn't know I'm a charger fan they do now. Ugly win but a win is a win and ill take it... GO CHARGERS.

I'll take ugly win over ugly loss any day! Wooooooot...
Thanks Jeff for given me quick updates with textings on the final minutes and plays of the game while I was out and about!

AFUreef
12-29-2013, 09:30 PM
I'll take ugly win over ugly loss any day! Wooooooott!
I agree 1000% with you. Win is a win ;) so stoked were playoff bound.

specvjeff
12-29-2013, 09:35 PM
It look a lot to go right to make it into the playoffs. Who knows what will happen next!

Sat Cong
12-31-2013, 09:54 AM
It look a lot to go right to make it into the playoffs. Who knows what will happen next!

Heard on the radio that Lee "Hacksaw" Hamilton said the last 4 SB winners also beat the Eagles on their opening day...And the Chargers did that...Interesting...

Noobie_fish
01-05-2014, 01:13 PM
⚡️San Diego Super Chargers ⚡️

socal619
01-05-2014, 01:13 PM
⚡️San Diego Super Chargers ⚡️

Woot woot!!!

KorL
01-05-2014, 01:28 PM
Nice win chargers. Anyone want to do a wager for the broncos game? Not sure of the line but i'll take a broncos +3.5. Lol.

KorL
01-05-2014, 01:31 PM
I mean -3.5

sdnd
01-05-2014, 01:38 PM
its open at -9.5...try again bud... lol

Sat Cong
01-06-2014, 09:17 AM
its open at -9.5...try again bud... lol

Wow...Still no respect for the Chargers, huh? What, Welker is back and I guess it's all about the Super Donks show this year or something? That defense cannot hold the Chargers offense and win more than a TD...lol...

EyeReef
01-06-2014, 10:04 AM
hey guys, I had some time last night and created a Chargers message forum. It should be fun living chatting during the game this weekend.
Boltsworld.com

50 cube
01-06-2014, 10:39 AM
Great game!!! The best part for me was that I got to watch the game & drink beers with my 81 year old dad who has recently moved back to San Diego!!!!!
Haven't been able to do that for about 30 years. It was awesome, just had to take it easy on the high fives! Hope they win it all for him. The first game I went to with him as a kid was at balboa stadium.

Noobie_fish
01-06-2014, 10:40 AM
Great game!!! The best part for me was that I got to watch the game & drink beers with my 81 year old dad who has recently moved back to San Diego!!!!!
Haven't been able to do that for about 30 years. It was awesome, just had to take it easy on the high fives! Hope they win it all for him. The first game I went to with him as a kid was at balboa stadium.

Awesome Duncan. I remember you telling me this. Looking forward to the broncos game. Should be fun.

jasonp87
01-06-2014, 10:54 AM
Have to hand it to them, that was a good well played game. Of all the teams the Broncos could've faced next I knew the chargers would be the most exciting game if it happened. I'm glad this is coming down to a division foe even though Indy would've been nice as well. Game should be closer than the odds are saying. It will be a tough hard taught win for either team.

Sat Cong
01-12-2014, 06:58 PM
If the Chargers have a Belichick type of coach, they would have won this game and as well as many games they lost and more (Super Bowl)...

Having said that, McCoy definitely an upgrade over Norv but nowhere near what New England has in head coach...And I hope he can learn from this mistake and changing things around when needed in future...Don't forget Belichick was once a failed head coach for Cleveland Browns...

Anyways, I am happy and proud of this season and I firmly believe the Chargers can only get better from here...
McCoy and company can use a few more real players to offset their game plan mistakes like today...
And if they continue to play Padre-esque management and get rid of proven talent to replace garbage "potential" talent, they will be back to square one again.

Bolt UP Chargers fans! Here's to the offseason and reload!

slicktoppomp
01-12-2014, 08:53 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/13/anysy8en.jpg
I'll stick with McCoy over this fool any day.

Sat Cong
01-12-2014, 09:43 PM
Lol...Hater gonna hate! Say what you want, he got skills to pay the bills...
Last time I check, the Shield never took away his rings!

Bogg
08-07-2014, 09:01 PM
Tonight's game?
Woot woot!
We're back!

Livinlocal
08-07-2014, 09:23 PM
Well I wouldn't say that since all the players were second string, but I hope you're right !

OhioStreetz
08-07-2014, 09:29 PM
Awesome game i was there tonight!!!!!

Sat Cong
08-15-2014, 02:57 PM
Good test today for the Chargers to see where they are at...1st, 2nd, 3rd strings...Against the defending Champion and the 12th Man!
Hopefully it will be a good clean injury free game and keeping it entertaining and none of the 43-8 manhandling crap...LOL

cutterx23
08-15-2014, 03:19 PM
Wow you guys forget so quickly about your only SB appearance, what did the niners do to you then?

pigpimpc
08-15-2014, 04:21 PM
9ers did nothing we bea t ourselves haha

50 cube
08-15-2014, 04:54 PM
9ers did nothing we bea t ourselves haha

Oh please, the niners were far superior that day! Easily the most embarrassing game ever played by a San Diego sports team. Even way worse than either of the Padres world series appearances!

cutterx23
08-15-2014, 04:57 PM
Exactly! So let's watch our glass houses before slinging rocks. Unfortunately every year there can be only one winner and a bunch of losers, you were, we were, like brothers. :) lol but go chargers! AS LONG AS THEY ARENT PLAYING THE BRONCOS!

pigpimpc
08-15-2014, 05:02 PM
Oh please, the niners were far superior that day! Easily the most embarrassing game ever played by a San Diego sports team. Even way worse than either of the Padres world series appearances!

who would be embarassed to play in the superbowl? or the world series?

50 cube
08-15-2014, 05:03 PM
Chargers & padres

pigpimpc
08-15-2014, 05:18 PM
you win i dont know what u won but u win

u can go to reef dream to claim your prize now until closeing

choose from pe or duncan and other goodies

50 cube
08-15-2014, 05:21 PM
Tempted but I'm into my second after work beverage & that's a long drive from Esco!

Squid
08-15-2014, 05:37 PM

Steve Young, Jerry Rice, Deion Sanders. No "*** they were far superior lol one of the best teams ever and I believe Steve's best year.

50 cube
08-15-2014, 05:39 PM
Agreed but can we leave Neon out of the conversation?

jasonp87
08-15-2014, 05:41 PM
Exactly! So let's watch our glass houses before slinging rocks. Unfortunately every year there can be only one winner and a bunch of losers, you were, we were, like brothers. :) lol but go chargers! AS LONG AS THEY ARENT PLAYING THE BRONCOS!

Thankfully Neither the Broncos or the Chargers are as bad as the Chiefs. 7516 days and counting since the chiefs last playoff victory on January 16, 1994. :lol:
20 years of nothing.

50 cube
08-15-2014, 05:43 PM
Maybe so but they got nothin on the Cubs!

jasonp87
08-15-2014, 05:47 PM
Lol, that's true.

Squid
08-15-2014, 05:53 PM
Wow you guys forget so quickly about your only SB appearance, what did the niners do to you then?

Ya they beat our arse but your forgetting...
not only has the Broncos set the record for biggest marginal loss in a sb 55-10 against the 49ers lol but also has made it into the top 5 biggest SB blowouts 3 times. That one bad SB 20 years ago pales in comparison to me

50 cube
08-15-2014, 05:58 PM
Nicely said!

Sat Cong
09-08-2014, 09:34 AM
bolt up!!!

jessegarcia28
09-08-2014, 09:51 AM
All day 13 everyday

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/08/022a9077866572b1b08f0a8c3aa1f1d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk pro

Sat Cong
09-12-2014, 12:47 PM
BUMP for yet another BOOOOOOLT UP weekend!

C'mon, Chargers reefing fans, they will win this weekend against SeaHags! It's the trap game of the year!

All directions pointing to Chargers's second loss with injury to starting center, dysfunctional offense that can't finish game last week, and were spanked in preseason matchup against Seahags....ALL bets on 'em Hags to win and crushing the chokin' Bolts!

THEN.....

BOOOM! Chargers win!!!!!!

Vegas bosses happy and so are the San Diegans as they loading back up on SB or Burst Wagon! :lol:

Bogg
09-12-2014, 01:34 PM
I hope so!
Last week was a bunch of "oh no!"

Sancho
09-12-2014, 02:05 PM
I am again looking forward to a good season. The Chargers will almost make it but in the end completely blow it........San Diego native here my dad had season tickets since I was way young. I hope they can do better this year. Not off to a good start. I am still standing behind our team. They might play better if they had a bad ass stadium like Dallas, or if they spent some money on new talent.

jessegarcia28
09-13-2014, 02:35 PM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/13/de8e888ad68ef456b225ea0973aee05e.jpg

Sat Cong
09-14-2014, 03:02 PM
bump for yet another boooooolt up weekend!

C'mon, chargers reefing fans, they will win this weekend against seahags! It's the trap game of the year!

All directions pointing to chargers's second loss with injury to starting center, dysfunctional offense that can't finish game last week, and were spanked in preseason matchup against seahags....all bets on 'em hags to win and crushing the chokin' bolts!

Then.....

booom! Chargers win!!!!!!

Vegas bosses happy and so are the san diegans as they loading back up on sb or burst wagon! :lol:
booooommmmmm......booooolt up

jessegarcia28
09-14-2014, 03:08 PM
He'll yeah.........

CMD2213
09-14-2014, 03:11 PM
Another great day as a Bolt!

jasonp87
09-14-2014, 05:06 PM
Quality win today by the Chargers. Looked really tough.

Bogg
09-14-2014, 06:12 PM
Awesome game nail biter at the end
Rivers better movement then ever great job
gates looked great
Matthews?

Sat Cong
09-14-2014, 07:28 PM
Awesome game nail biter at the end
Rivers better movement then ever great job
gates looked great
Matthews?

What impressed me was how the defense brought pass rush when needed!
And yes, if Rivers moves around like that, it can only help the team to win against great defenses...
Gates shown he can still be a threat and that would open up more for Keenan Allen/Floyd/Royal...
Mathews...Not sure being labeled now as "injury prone" and "fumbling Queen" is a good thing for a starting tailback...Time to find his replacement and keeping the RBs by committee more effective...

Bogg
09-14-2014, 08:14 PM
I have a client who works for the chargers he said rm
Will be out for six weeks but the'll know tomorrow after the MRI for sure

Yeah I'm always yelling hold on to the ball! When he's running and about to take a hit
Curious to see how we do from here without him

Sat Cong
09-15-2014, 08:45 AM
I have a client who works for the chargers he said rm
Will be out for six weeks but the'll know tomorrow after the MRI for sure

Yeah I'm always yelling hold on to the ball! When he's running and about to take a hit
Curious to see how we do from here without him

Next man up!
I think McCoy is good so far using the players he has...Maybe bringing back Ronnie Brown? Lol...
There has to be some decent FA vet running back out there to pick up...
Man, wish we would have kept Mike Tolbert...

cutterx23
09-15-2014, 09:13 AM
What a great game yesterday. Man did I love seeing the bolts beat the seachickens, great job!

As far as Ryan goes they still have woodhead and Donald brown, so I don't think they are hurting, maybe promote somebody off the practice squad for some depth but should most likely just see more of those two guys... Or maybe you trade for somebody, I hear there might be a guy up in Minnesota coming available, if you wanna touch that lol.

knightnsd
09-15-2014, 09:55 AM
The Chargers have a horrible habit of going into cruise control mode when they have a big lead. It cost them last week against the Saints and again this week against the Broncos. They blew a 17 point lead and a 24 point lead in back to back weeks... They usually say the attitude problems start at the top... so true and really a tough team to watch. The miserable refing of the game was amazing, the missed out of bounds first late hit on Rivers was a really poor missed call than the out of bounds touchdown, on the positive I did see a couple missed holds that worked in our favor as well that negated the poor calls but the refs were a pretty poor group along with the automatic review board that missed an easy call.

Sat Cong
09-15-2014, 10:36 AM
so true and really a tough team to watch. The miserable refing of the game was amazing, the missed out of bounds first late hit on Rivers was a really poor missed call than the out of bounds touchdown, on the positive I did see a couple missed holds that worked in our favor as well that negated the poor calls but the refs were a pretty poor group along with the automatic review board that missed an easy call.

Don't forget during the final minute and something when the 'Hags were out of time outs and Pete Carroll called for one...No penalty called for that as it should be one and then the clock also stop...
Otherwise, all Rivers had to do is kneeling down all the way instead of having to kick a field goal which can be blocked and return for winning comeback touchdown...
We have seen that before....LOL

knightnsd
09-15-2014, 11:28 AM
I did forget that one, flashback to the Ed huckaerlee bad call...

Sat Cong
09-21-2014, 07:02 AM
bolt up!!!!!!

jessegarcia28
09-21-2014, 07:06 AM
Buufallo wild wings in CV

On me.....

Come over all sdr

Bogg
09-21-2014, 07:45 PM
Just got word from my sdc client
Woodhead prob out for the year

Sat Cong
09-22-2014, 07:58 AM
Just got word from my sdc client
Woodhead prob out for the year

Can they get LT to come out of retirement?
Rumors said the Chargers are looking to bring in Felix Jones or Willie McGahee...
But I have a feeling that Ronnie Brown might be back if he is still available and pass physicals...LOL, now Browns can deliver!

Good solid win yesterday, btw...Damn I like the defense! EDub hit sent out a message right there!

sdnd
09-22-2014, 08:13 AM
I would want neither of those guys! I want them to bring in Green-Ellis...and try out LaMichael James as a woodhead replacement if Oliver can't step up.

Super Bowl or Bust!!

jessegarcia28
09-22-2014, 08:19 AM
Bring in Ray Rice

Woot woot...

Sat Cong
09-22-2014, 08:28 AM
Bring in Ray Rice

Woot woot...

Let's bring all of them...Ray Rice and AP are your RBs...Vick as your backup QB/spread offense specialist...Hardy (Panthers) as your LB, and Hope Solo as your field goal kicker...LOL
Now it's definitely "Super Bowl or Bust" :shocked:

pigpimpc
09-22-2014, 10:57 AM
Darn didn't see this !!! :)

Buufallo wild wings in CV

On me.....

Come over all sdr

Sat Cong
09-22-2014, 08:00 PM
And then Te'o gonna be out couple of weeks as well...Not that he is a star, but still a starter...
Dang, are these Chargers players made of glass or what??

pigpimpc
10-23-2014, 07:19 AM
Lets go san diego super chargers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jessegarcia28
10-23-2014, 07:45 AM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/23/0b277f4146d9f13f04e3581bd482e2fa.jpg

bps619
11-30-2014, 01:27 PM
Good win baby! Bolt up!

DaveMorris
11-30-2014, 02:32 PM
I'd say it was a lucky win. They played like crap. If they're going to molest the receivers when they cover them, they might as well just let them catch the ball.

50 cube
11-30-2014, 02:36 PM
How does putting together
Three fourth quarter touchdown drives to win qualify as playing like crap?

bps619
11-30-2014, 02:39 PM
I'd say it was a lucky win. They played like crap. If they're going to molest the receivers when they cover them, they might as well just let them catch the ball.

The secondary with the exception on flowers did pretty crappy job but the offense did great. A wins a win and ill take it all day long.

Noobie_fish
11-30-2014, 03:02 PM

Lucky win, winning by one, ugly win, etc...you know what they all have in common? WIN.

"Doesn't matter if you win by a mile or an inch. Winning is winning."

Bogg
11-30-2014, 03:06 PM
Best game I've seen in a while
What a comeback

jessegarcia28
11-30-2014, 03:39 PM
Lucky win... My ass
Great win

Noobie_fish
11-30-2014, 03:40 PM
Lucky win... My ass
Great win

Lol. Yeah.

Sat Cong
12-01-2014, 10:41 AM

A successful professional poker player who once said, "If you are good, you bring luck to ya..."

LOL...

The Bandwagon has been polished and oiled up once again, jump on, folks! 8-)

jasonp87
12-04-2014, 04:47 PM
Good win against the Ravens last week.

Now if you would be so kind as to beat New England this week I would greatly appreciate it :)

I'll be cheering for the Chargers this weekend, even if it is only for my own selfish intentions :D

Good luck.

jessegarcia28
12-04-2014, 04:54 PM
& beat the broncos the following week...
;)

50 cube
12-04-2014, 04:57 PM
Good win against the Ravens last week.

Now if you would be so kind as to beat New England this week I would greatly appreciate it :)

I'll be cheering for the Chargers this weekend, even if it is only for my own selfish intentions :D

Good luck.

Sounds like the ole Belichick butter up to me. Doesn't show much confidence in your team if your hoping for someone else to do your dirty work.

jasonp87
12-04-2014, 05:17 PM
Sounds like the ole Belichick butter up to me. Doesn't show much confidence in your team if your hoping for someone else to do your dirty work.

Not a lack of confidence, if Pats and Broncos each manage to win out the Pats win since the Broncos already lost to them. That's just the hard truth. Broncos need them to lose one more to erase that 1/2 game lead and the Chargers are the most likely team to hand them that loss I think.

Noobie_fish
12-04-2014, 05:53 PM
Not a lack of confidence, if Pats and Broncos each manage to win out the Pats win since the Broncos already lost to them. That's just the hard truth. Broncos need them to lose one more to erase that 1/2 game lead and the Chargers are the most likely team to hand them that loss I think.

Yeah but what if the Chargers beat the Pats and then go on to beat the Broncos. Hmmmmm

jasonp87
12-04-2014, 05:59 PM
Yeah but what if the Chargers beat the Pats and then go on to beat the Broncos. Hmmmmm

In that case I believe the tie breaker would go to one with the better division record, which in that case would be the Broncos. But then Denver would need NE to lose another.

Tie Breakers: per nfl.com
Two Clubs

Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
Strength of victory.
Strength of schedule.
Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
Best net points in common games.
Best net points in all games.
Best net touchdowns in all games.
Coin toss

50 cube
12-04-2014, 06:07 PM
Too much to think about. All a team can do is take care of their own house & let the chips fall where they may

jasonp87
12-04-2014, 06:12 PM
Too much to think about. All a team can do is take care of their own house & let the chips fall where they may

True, Denver has to do what they can to make sure they make it to the playoffs. Everything after that is luck. It's looking like both Denver and San Diego will be in it again this year though, if Denver can't be the number 1 seed I would rather see that go to San Diego. Nobody wants to go to NE in the playoffs.

50 cube
12-04-2014, 06:16 PM
Agreed, nothing would be better than the chargers & broncos squaring off in the playoffs. ANY TEAM that beats the pats is ok by me.

jasonp87
12-04-2014, 06:23 PM
ANY TEAM that beats the pats is ok by me.

Now that is something we can both agree on :)

bps619
12-04-2014, 09:57 PM
Im in my FF playoffs and playing for $1,000 (coral money) Ill be starting Mr. December, Felipe Rios!! LETS GO BABY, BOLT UP!!!

cutterx23
12-07-2014, 05:25 PM
Let's go chargers, get the job done!!

CMD2213
12-07-2014, 08:35 PM
Well today's a bummer

bps619
12-07-2014, 08:38 PM
completely ass backwards this week. C'mon O!

Gotta keep it moving. lets go!!

Sat Cong
12-08-2014, 09:48 AM
Another playoff like game that the Chargers lost when the QB is less than average and defense played their heart out...
Say what you say about "lack of pass protection", but an elite or Super Bowl QB such as Aaron Rodgers would have shredded that Pats "JJ Watts ish" defense still...

Only few good things are they still holding a spot in wild card playoff and Peyton Manning they are facing all the sudden looking like an aging QB...
The bad things are the Donks running the ball quite well and their defense is probably better than the Pats...

However, I am still.........BOLT UP!!!!

jasonp87
12-08-2014, 12:33 PM
Chargers defense played lights out last night and kept them in the game long after the offense packed up for the night. But everyone gets tired and that's what eventually happened. I was really hoping to see San Diego win that one. I thought you had a really good chance to do it.

Bogg
12-08-2014, 01:54 PM
We had them!
Just couldn't get it done on offense
Rivers was off it seemed real frazzled I could only imagine what it's like though

Sat Cong
12-09-2014, 09:12 AM
We had them!
Just couldn't get it done on offense
Rivers was off it seemed real frazzled I could only imagine what it's like though

That's vintage Rivers right there...

He is basically a 1 trick pony and can only throw beautiful deep balls when both feet on the ground with Fort Knox pass protection and such...
He can only win certain games and help push his team to playoffs at best....Entertaining at times one a few comback wins against teams that weren't all that good...
And he keeps his fanboys thinking of "what would it be like if Rivers have an All-pro offensive line so he can shred defenses"...

Unfortunately, for a SB winning type of QB, they need a 3 trick pony...Poise in pocket, mobility to frustrate aggressive pass rush for 1st down conversions/extend plays, and arm strong enough to throw off balance...

But hey, I rather have him than Ryan Leaf as some would say...LOL

bps619
12-14-2014, 12:33 PM
Bolt up!!!

jessegarcia28
12-14-2014, 03:16 PM
Our offense sucks....

Noobie_fish
12-14-2014, 03:17 PM
Our offense sucks....

Yup!! Ain't that the truth.

bps619
12-14-2014, 03:23 PM
we got this.

CMD2213
12-14-2014, 04:11 PM
That sucked should have been a touchdown throw not an interception!:hideeyes:

bps619
12-14-2014, 04:14 PM
sad day for both my fantasy team and the boltz. At least we have our tanks to look at.

Sat Cong
12-15-2014, 10:32 AM
Time for San Diego Chargers or Los Angeles Chargers or Los Angeles of Anaheim Chargers to think about future signal caller...

This dude displayed no "IT" factor to take it to the another elite-ish level...And his fans need to stop blame on the oline or "missed field goals" by kicker...Here's a thought for ya on "missed field goals", they should have been the extra points...

Bogg
12-20-2014, 09:30 PM
Great job on the ot win

go chargers!

CMD2213
12-20-2014, 09:31 PM
Amazing outceom great job BOLTS!

jessegarcia28
12-20-2014, 09:34 PM
Wow. What a game

bps619
12-20-2014, 11:02 PM
Oh heo yeah

kayakNCSD
03-28-2015, 05:28 PM
Can we tAlk about them staying or leaving sd. Anyone really believe there leaving?

jasonp87
03-28-2015, 06:14 PM
If the St. louis deal goes south I would start worrying. Chargers aren't my favorite team but I would be sad to see them leave.

kayakNCSD
03-28-2015, 06:21 PM
Exactly my thoughts. My thoughts on the legitimacy of the threat. Why would they go to la if the rams own property for a potential future stadium.

I just hope we get the rb we need and additions on defence. Our offense as a whole other than rb is very promising. 2 big names at both oline and receiver positions.

Sat Cong
05-01-2015, 07:58 AM
Chargers fans and non Chargers fans...Do you like the pick?

To me it is a calculated move and not to be Captain Obvious, but all the out of college talents simple came from...Well, college level...
Only time will tell but if Melvin Gordon can stay healthy throughout the season and no fumble, he is the ONE!

Let's hear it!

jasonp87
05-01-2015, 08:10 AM
It was the smart move and considering the trouble the Chargers have had at the position and the loss of players to other teams the pick made complete sense.

kayakNCSD
05-01-2015, 09:25 AM
Melvin Gordon is no Ryan Mathews that ma,n is the truth

rodbuster229
05-01-2015, 09:52 AM
Oh yeah!! Cant wait for the season to start

kayakNCSD
05-01-2015, 10:20 AM
Best pick for our future. We are going,to have a Hell,of a run game this year im,excited