PDA

View Full Version : I Am An Idiot!

ninhsavestheday
05-13-2004, 12:48 PM
i was going to sell something to someone. but i went behind their back and sold it someone else because from a past pm...(it was confirmed that it was ok to sell to this other person if i wanted to) but i respond to him saying that im going to sell it him/her

im dumb..and i am an "ass". im really sorry.. ill assure from this experience ill never do that again.. and i hope this person will find it in their heart to forgive me.. because i cant sleep knowing that i upset a fellow reefer and a potential friend. :(

- ninh

p.s. if anyone wants to come by my house to smack me because of my stupidity please.. pm me and ill give u my address.

nalbar
05-13-2004, 02:04 PM
dont let it get you ninh. this is one of the risks of internet selling. there are HUGE advantages to having a site like this (stating the obvious, sorry) but double selling happens when we are not face to face. people second guess, change their minds, there are long pauses between PM's, or posts are mis-interpreted. all buyers have to assume its not theirs until it is in their hand. its rarely personal, and even if it is;

::SHRUG::

dont be hard on yourself

nalbar

ninhsavestheday
05-13-2004, 04:54 PM
thanks for pick-a-upper, nal!

NC folks really know how to look after each other. :p

Alexsd
05-13-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by ninhsavestheday
i was going to sell something to someone. but i went behind their back and sold it someone else because from a past pm...(it was confirmed that it was ok to sell to this other person if i wanted to) but i respond to him saying that im going to sell it him/her

im dumb..and i am an "ass". im really sorry.. ill assure from this experience ill never do that again.. and i hope this person will find it in their heart to forgive me.. because i cant sleep knowing that i upset a fellow reefer and a potential friend. :(

- ninh

p.s. if anyone wants to come by my house to smack me because of my stupidity please.. pm me and ill give u my address.

If you want I can still come on over and smack you a few times:D

ninhsavestheday
05-13-2004, 05:05 PM
alex.... thats taboo! :eek:

Don Vito
05-14-2004, 11:26 AM
I heard someone needed a "Hit"

I'm for Hire. :cool: