PDA

View Full Version : 100 gal reef

jennid
03-04-2011, 12:15 PM
Hey everyone! Im hoping I can get some assistance here :(

My name is Jen. I have had a 100 gal reef going on 4 1/2 years now. It is an acrylic tank with 95 lbs of LS, 136 lbs imported fiji LR, and two naked clowns (3 years old). c2 remora backpak, power compact lights (almost due for new bulbs), heater, 2 maxijets, and a large hydor. Also has an oak stand.

I have been circumstantially away from my home for the last seven weeks and the person I asked to care for the house and tank has severely neglected it. I will be moving in the next month and a half and will be unable to have the time or space to save this tank and give it the MAJOR tlc is needs. I have lost the majority of the corals, and the ones that remain need a lot of love. At this point, I have strongly considered that the best option would be to piece out the tank, but I am willing and open to ALL suggestions. I have been working with Pet Kingdom for 14 years now and (i feel) they really under-balled me, saying they'd offer me $150 for everything.

The tank is in Mira Mesa, and I need to figure out something. The anxiety of this situation is absolutely killing me, and this tank has been my sanity project for the last 5 years... I hate that it is now in its current state. Please email me if interested!

Email: jenelledeilgat@gmail.com

Thanks!
Jenelle

miguel
03-04-2011, 12:29 PM
pm sent