PDA

View Full Version : ActuarialReefer

Packard970
02-08-2011, 11:21 PM
The Exoticfrags group buy was my first dealing with Scott and I couldn't be more impressed with his handling of the order and his organizational skills throughout the process. Scott handled every step of the order and even drove significantly out of his way to deliver the frags to my house. Looking forward to future purchases and trades with Scott.

619andyp
02-26-2011, 01:34 PM
Scott was selling rare zoas at a great price so I had to get a frag. He made himself available when he said he would and pick up was a breeze. The zoas looked very healthy and opened up immediately after dipping.

Thanks for the great deal Scott. Hope to get some more stuff off you next time.

SD-Kid
02-26-2011, 02:11 PM
Thanks man!!!! All my frags are awesome..... and thanks to the great deals ...... cool guy and will most likely do more group buys with him

LotsaFishies
02-26-2011, 03:47 PM
Scott has made a number of purchases from me and has always arrived when he said he would, keeps his word, and is an easy / great guy to deal with. Thanks Scott!

goody
03-04-2011, 06:59 PM
I think a lot of members are starting to find out how nice it is to deal with Scott. He has put together some great group buys lately. He graciously dipped my frags and held on to them until we were able to meet, which was like a week and a half. He even ended up driving them to my work.

He has also bought some frags from me and as Chris said, great guy to deal with.

Brian_reefragr
05-24-2011, 11:02 PM
I bought an awesome frag pack from Scott, and also got in on a grup buy he put together. He is a very reliable person, great communication, as well as very generous. Scott for sure has gone out of his way to accomidate me. I'm really glad to have met him, and will continue to do things with him in the future.

h20poloman
05-25-2011, 04:53 PM
I've gotten in on multiple group buys that Scott organized, his communication and reliability is second to none. Outstanding reefer for our community.

N2REEFS
05-25-2011, 06:56 PM
I participated in one of Scott's group buys. He's very well organized and communicates well. I would definitely buy from him again. Although, I think he's stalking me. Everytime I visit AquaSD at lunch time, he's there.:crazy:

ironcross
05-29-2011, 10:28 AM
Have done a couple buys with scott now and have to say best guy I've done business with since I've started reefing, only complaint I can't turn down his offers to get in on his buys haha
Thanks scott

jason142
05-29-2011, 11:10 AM
Scott is hands down a great guy. Can't wait to get in on one of his group buys as they always involve some type of high end stuff. Thanks for working with me on that pump.

SD Actuary
05-29-2011, 07:53 PM
Thanks for all the kind words guys, glad we could all do business and feed each others OCD (obsessive coral disorder)

ironcross
07-31-2011, 06:31 PM
Thanks for the frags scott see you saturday, will be bringing B so make sure you stock up on bags.

SD Actuary
08-01-2011, 08:14 AM
Just make sure i am awake this time before you come :)

reefer38
09-16-2011, 09:13 PM
Scott is the man! He hoked me up with some awesome palys for a great price. he's a super cool dude and was more than willing to answer any questions i had about his beautiful high end Z/P collection. Very smooth transaction and fun to hang out with and talk about coral. He even threw in a freebie! I will defiantly be doing business with him again. Thanks again Scott!!!!

Octoman4
09-16-2011, 10:35 PM
thanks scott for hooking up the blue hornet zoa when i came with pete ... ill come by after my move and snag some more

Toombs
09-22-2011, 08:56 PM
Met Scott today and purchased some zoas from him and pif'ed him some corals as well, great guy with amazing stuff, will be doing business with him in the future, thanks Scott.

Eric

specvjeff
09-22-2011, 10:29 PM
Scott is a salty fisherman and should be trusted.

reefer38
10-08-2011, 11:54 AM
Scott is a great dude that really knows how to take care of his customers. I cant thank you enough for helping me out the other day.