PDA

View Full Version : Waves in Glass - Feedback

Waves in Glass
02-07-2011, 09:30 AM
Let me know how I am doing in providing products and support.

NickSDC
02-07-2011, 12:00 PM
Nice meeting you Larry, and thanks for the clean up crew. They're doing a great job!

ensiferum321
02-07-2011, 12:01 PM
Very good price on clean up crew..Thanks Larry

splitkooks
02-07-2011, 01:52 PM
Thanks for the LED buy!
My unit is crazy, and the timer is the best there is.....So glad I ordered through you, and I highly recommend.
Highest quality and a killer warranty for a few years out!

KingRB
02-09-2011, 04:05 PM
Great to meet you Larry, I look forward to buying more fish from you in the future.
Larry will go out of his way to help you out. He special ordered a fish for me because it wasn’t in stock when he made a trip up north. Then our schedules conflicted for me to pick up my fish and anemone. So Larry took the time out of his busy schedule to bring me my live goodies. Great prices and Healthy live stock.

Moon Doggy
02-10-2011, 06:43 PM
I bought several different clean up crews and even did a group buy with him. Everything perfect, no problems.

SD-Kid
04-30-2011, 12:13 AM
got my tank drilled by Larry today and im really impressed.... really nice guy and really helpful... thanks again Larry....

XO PRESENTS
05-10-2011, 04:29 PM
Got a clean up crew from Larry and they are loving the tank. Thank you Larry, it was a pleasure meeting you.

evee alcantar
05-10-2011, 05:09 PM
cool guy got some snail from my tank from him working out fine nice meeting you Larry

UCedumacasion
05-10-2011, 06:10 PM
wrong forum sorry Larry

saltwater760
05-10-2011, 09:00 PM
thanks for the tank larry love it and the led set up ill text u tom. for the chromis will need some water thursday as well

zfan4life
05-25-2011, 12:20 PM
thanks for the killer clean up crew larry A+++

zfan4life
06-18-2011, 09:13 PM
Another AWESOME smooth transaction with larry! A+ seller!

mdeezy
06-21-2011, 09:08 AM
Got a Mr. aqua 7.5g cube drilled by Larry yesterday morning, it was my first time having a tank drilled so I was pretty terrified haha, after watching a few videos on Youtube to prepare to do the job myself, I chickened out and decided to get a hold of a professional that knows what they're doing, I'm definitely glad I did! Larry was fast, precise, and very careful with the job, the holes came out very clean no problems, if i attempted to do this myself it probably would have taken a whole week and I probably still break the glass hahah, I also got the 2 Bulkheads from him to save a couple bucks and time.

If you're planning on getting a tank drilled, with awesome results, don't hesitate to give this man a call!

Brian_reefragr
06-22-2011, 06:30 AM
I can't believe I haven't responded to this already! Simply put, Larry is the man. I've done tons of different things with Larry and ALWAYS been really happy. He, for sure, is one of the reasons I'm on SDReefs.

zfan4life
06-27-2011, 08:27 AM
Larry gave himself up to help with a tank move for me on Saturday. Not only did he spend 12 hours helping me move a tank, he also designed my tank, my sump and the plumbing. Without Larry this move would not have gone so well! Larry you are an asset to the reefing community. Thank you again!

susaneckert
07-08-2011, 08:52 PM
Thank you for the clean up crew and the rocks they where perfect and the water A plus as always

Pipedesign619
07-11-2011, 06:04 PM
Wavesinglass (aka Larry) drilled my 60 gallon sump last night and did a fantastic job at an affordable price! Well worth the drive up from Poway. Also he was kind enough to let me bend his ear with aquatic talk.....very knowledgable guy. Thanks again Larry for drilling my tank and for the great learning experience. Nice reef tanks too! Quinn Simpson

Waves in Glass
07-16-2011, 04:49 PM
Wavesinglass (aka Larry) drilled my 60 gallon sump last night and did a fantastic job at an affordable price! Well worth the drive up from Poway. Also he was kind enough to let me bend his ear with aquatic talk.....very knowledgable guy. Thanks again Larry for drilling my tank and for the great learning experience. Nice reef tanks too! Quinn Simpson

Always nice to talk with someone interested in the hobby

oswaldo1424
07-19-2011, 09:08 AM
nice meeting you yesterday larry thanks for the clowns A+ seller hopefully ill be getting some peppermint shrimp from u soon

zfan4life
07-27-2011, 08:01 PM
Another helping hand from larry!!! thanks for the help with the tank today larry!

av619
08-02-2011, 11:15 PM
He has helped many people out and a great person! He got me an ato sensor and brought it South when he was coming down and it really helped out! He has great customer service and knows his stuff!!!!!!!!! Very willing to answer your questions and even show you his tank and tell you some tips. Larry is One of the best guys on the board by far! He also has great work and is very trustworthy! Oh also he drilled my tank and did a stellar job!

mcdonaldtj
08-03-2011, 08:31 AM
I really wish that he was closer he has so many good deals but driving to oceanside for a few snails really isnt economical.

V/Tim

Mario
08-04-2011, 03:26 PM
thanks for the quick holes in the stand and setup advice on the tank!!!!

reef101
08-05-2011, 09:32 AM
Larry was great to work with. I dropped off my 40G breeder and needed a couple holes drilled and a custom overflow made. Larry was able to complete it the same day in less than 4 hours!! thanks again!

Diving~Diva
08-05-2011, 10:21 AM
Larry it was so great meeting you!!!
I wanted to get some fish and he had exactly what I wanted! Came to my door to drop them off and even brought some food! He had great insight on my aquarium and was able to tell me what I need for the future, thank you so much Larry!!!

ironcross
08-12-2011, 03:53 PM
Well I guess I should say a few kind words about larry considering he's been me go to guy for so many things from livestock to equipment. Great guy, super stuff and great at getting back to you(even at 11:30pm) thanks larry!

surfnsd
08-12-2011, 04:00 PM
Larry did an AWESOME job on my sump. With the measurements I gave him he exceeded my expectations and Im extremely happy with it!

ironcross
08-17-2011, 11:20 AM
Just wanted to say thanks larry for the tang and the cardinals, their doing great. The sailfin tried to bully the desjardini but got put in his place quick!

fity2pounder
08-17-2011, 12:12 PM
I have bought multiple things from Larry including a skimmer, tank, and fish. He is always friendly and helpful. +1

h20poloman
08-17-2011, 03:18 PM
I first got to know Larry as a fellow hobbyist over the years at the various club meetings and gatherings. He is very knowledgeable and handy as well. I have bought and sold various things with Larry over the years and his reliability and communication has never let me down.

SunlitReef
09-04-2011, 12:47 PM
Hey Larry, Thanks for the wrasse! Luckily all the other fish are ok with him. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

oswaldo1424
09-07-2011, 12:09 PM
thanks for the fish larry real good prices and best customer service will definitly keep coming back to you for livestock and water and advise A+ seller A+ service

reefer38
09-08-2011, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the great price on the peppermint shrimp Larry!

susaneckert
09-15-2011, 06:21 PM
Larry is a awsome guy! He was the one who helped me with my first 55 g set up got me the pump the skimmer did the drilling got me live rock and fish he got me a 55 g drum he delivers my scrips water. Any question I had or problems I came across Larry had the answers for me and beening a newbee I had alot lol as time went on he also directed me on a tank that bought and also he installed the leds in the tank which is so awsome !!! When any one needs any thing I will always send them to Larry. I dont think there is nothing he dont know so for any one that wants any thing go see Larry he is a honest person he will not sale you some thing you dont need . Thanks Larry for being there for me

ironcross
11-13-2011, 04:29 PM
Just wanted to thank larry, he has been my go to guy lately. My 150gal custom pen. Larry. My LEDS larry. My custom sump. Larry. Fish(lots). Larry. Awesome live rock. Larry. And the list could go on. So once again larry thanks for everything!

Mike A
11-23-2011, 03:22 PM
Thanks Larry for the great Cleanup Crew and the LR. Great job on the drilling the holes in my tank and the build of my 40G Refugium. Thanks for all your help!!!

Yolo
11-23-2011, 06:16 PM
Yes, Larry is a stand up guy. I bought some items from him, he met me at Scripps, on time. Delivered. No hassles.

A++ rating.

m