PDA

View Full Version : Zeovit products

Bogg
01-30-2011, 09:04 AM
So I've recently had a slip up on my part with my ro/di system and I was topping off with really dirty water. I got this turf algae and a slime algae really bad. I dosed the Coral Snow with the zeobac a few times a week and now it's gone!. It worked extremely well and the water is clearer on top of the algae being gone also.

angel619
01-30-2011, 09:44 AM
all zeo products u have eto have a zeovit reactor?

eho72
01-30-2011, 10:46 AM
How long did it take for the water to clear up and rid of the nuisance algae? I am on my 7th day of dosing zeobak and coral snow to battle the same stuff. Algae is still winning.

Bogg
01-30-2011, 02:13 PM
all zeo products u have eto have a zeovit reactor?

Well no but the rocks are the best part ime, You can dose all the zeo products without going with the basic 4 but it's just depending on how clean your tank is, that will show the best results, so given your tank is super super clean or LNS or ULNS is what the fancy name for it is. Then you'll see the best results that way.

Bogg
01-30-2011, 02:15 PM
How long did it take for the water to clear up and rid of the nuisance algae? I am on my 7th day of dosing zeobak and coral snow to battle the same stuff. Algae is still winning.

How did the 3 day lights off work?. It only took me about 3-4 times the trick was getting a cup and pouring in the coral snow then adding the bac to it and waiting 10m or so then adding it. It really worked awesome. also lmk what your dosing and how much to fully assess the situation.

Moke
02-17-2011, 06:07 PM
I'm battling an outbreak of turf algae and a little cyano now.
What are Coral Snow and zeobac?

Bogg
02-17-2011, 07:13 PM
I don't know :) the snow is labeled as a secondary biological filter it can also be used as a carrier for amino acids etc. you would mix the products aa's etc. with the coral snow in a separate container and let it soak for a few min. Then dose the tank to tissue feed the corals or you can mix it with the bac. To treat algae etc. The snow itself also promotes growth and clearer water.

Bogg
03-05-2011, 10:01 PM
Just moved my tank recently had a major cloudy mess started to dose zeobac and start, it cleared up crystal clear in a few days