PDA

View Full Version : myReef release for RKE and RKL

LarryM
12-11-2010, 12:19 AM
Today Digital aquatics myReef software for controllong the Reef Keeper systems, left BETA and went public.
So far everything seems to be working without a glitch.

This software allows you to name modules and channels on the modules. You can set paramiters and control funtions without having to push a button on the head unit.

You can then look at on the input and outputs of rour reefkeeper on your computer rather than the head unit.

Best of all it is FREE..

http://www.forum.digitalaquatics.com/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=7885

bpro32
12-13-2010, 12:22 AM
Seems like it's obvious to me but I'll ask anyway: do you need the net module for this?

RussM
12-13-2010, 04:41 AM
No. The computer MyReef is installed on connects to the RKL/E system via USB using the SID.

bpro32
12-13-2010, 07:36 AM
SWEEEET! I'll definitely have to download this then :)

DaveMorris
12-15-2010, 07:20 PM
Your SID module must have been updated by Digital Aquatics or have a sticker on it that says "myReef ready" in order for myReef to work properly. I have the hardware to re-program your SID if that is needed. Just let me know.

H4Rk3R
12-30-2010, 07:13 PM
that SID module, is it the little black box that connects to the computer with a usb cable. I've looked up in my RKE manual and couldnt find anything that said SID module. I even tried looking on the DA site to buy an updated one and couldnt find one that was offered. =/