PDA

View Full Version : goody feedback

goody
10-09-2010, 11:24 AM
It's been 3 years being in this hobby and on this site. I've done a lot of selling, buying, and trading with many of you, so it's time I hear what you guys think about dealing with me.

bob420
10-09-2010, 11:45 AM
Hey brian thank you for the pulsing xenias. good price. bob 420

lowfi
10-09-2010, 04:11 PM
Just picked up a nice acan echinata for a great price, also threw in some freebies. A good guy, hopefully will be buying from Brian again.

Thanks!

LotsaFishies
10-09-2010, 05:54 PM
I have known Brian for several years and had numerous opportunies to buy, sell, and trade with him. Brian has always been extremely easy to deal with. Polite and respectful, on-time, keeps his word, etc.

goody
10-09-2010, 09:39 PM
Thanks guys. Appreciate the kind words.

dirt-nasty-510
10-10-2010, 07:47 AM
Always great coral willing to meet half way or more. Always up to trade with Brian the problem is trying to have something he does not have:)

619andyp
10-11-2010, 04:20 AM
Just traded with Brian, and am very pleased. He showed up when he said, and came through with exactly what we had agreed upon.

The Rainbow Acan Subechinata I picked up from him is amazing. The colors are a trip. Very healthy looking too.

Thank you Brian very much for the excellent trade. I look forward to dealing with you again.

LarryM
02-01-2011, 09:36 PM
Always enjoy dealing with Brian.. A+++ Quality livestock and deals... would recommend to anyone.

SD Actuary
03-05-2011, 11:21 PM
Brian sold me a frag pack a few months ago, awesome quality polyps and gave me many more polyps than I asked for. Looking forward to my next trade/buy from Brian.

Brian_reefragr
04-13-2011, 02:21 PM
Brian is always great to deal with. I've dealt with him a few times selling and trading, he's reliable, friendly, honest, and generous. A++ fellow reefer, will always do business with him.

mrfrogspawn
05-02-2011, 11:03 AM
Have to agree with everyone else, great guy to trade with, reliable, on time, everything is exactly what he says it is, not to mention theres always an extra polyp or two. Lookin forward to the next swap!

dauclair
06-18-2011, 07:25 PM
Just met Brian today to purchase a 240w PC light fixture. Brian is really nice, honest and very helpful. The lights were a great deal and in excellent condition. They turned out to be even better than I expected! I can tell that he takes really good care of his equipment. Brian also hooked me up with some awesome frags. My tank is very happy after meeting Brian, I will do business with him again anytime!

AFUreef
11-20-2011, 07:27 PM
ALWAYS a pleasure to deal with brian..... thanks for the rastas they look killer... A+ in my book

reefer38
01-05-2012, 09:21 PM
Brian hooked me up with a top notch frag pack. great looking corals and super healthy frags. He always hooks it up fat and everything ive gotten from Brian has done great! thanks again for the frags man!

goody
01-06-2012, 06:02 PM
ALWAYS a pleasure to deal with brian..... thanks for the rastas they look killer... A+ in my book
Good to hear Victor. Hope they do as well in your tank as they have in mine.

Brian hooked me up with a top notch frag pack. great looking corals and super healthy frags. He always hooks it up fat and everything ive gotten from Brian has done great! thanks again for the frags man!
Glad you like the pack Pete. You have a few more coming.

paulyboy18
06-14-2013, 07:42 PM
Brian is the Man!!! Got a joe the coral frag and a sunset monti frag. Both were way bigger than the price was and he threw in a free frag! Ill be back for the Pink Booby chalice frag. You the man! -Paul-

reefer38
09-29-2013, 09:21 AM
I've been doing business with Brian for years now. He has always given me a fantasic deal on every peice I've gotten from him, and they all have been very healthy corals as well. Thanks for the frags yeaturday Brian. Its a bummer that you are breaking down your system but I know you'll b e back soon buddy! He still has some awesome peices in his tank I would highly recommend going over there and check it out!