PDA

View Full Version : 300 gallon Leemar peninsula

Black
09-08-2010, 04:15 PM
300 gallon Leemar peninsula. 96x30x24 with trap overflow box. Also has additional PVC inlay on bottom for protection leveling purposes. Plumbed for closed and open loops. Comes with unfinished stand & 100 gallon sump. Only had water in it for a month. 1000.00 OBO. Call with any questions. 760-522-9910.

tangreefkeeper
09-08-2010, 04:21 PM
can you post some pics of it.. hows the top bracing .. how many holes are drilled in it..how thick are the panels that have the holes drilled.. how many holes in the overflow box, what size.. is it regular glass

thanks

Black
09-08-2010, 04:58 PM
can you post some pics of it.. hows the top bracing .. how many holes are drilled in it..how thick are the panels that have the holes drilled.. how many holes in the overflow box, what size.. is it regular glass

thanks

tried to load pics and all I have on my computer are to big. Bracing is standard center with 2 6 inch at each end w/ the overflow side being just corner squares fo access to overflow. 2- 2 inch bulkheads and 2- 1 inch bulkhead holes in the overflow with a 2 inch bulkhead intake on the side of overflow about 6 inches down. Also, 1 - 1 inch return center of overflow. No holes in any horizontal panels. At work so cant give exact overflow or glass thickness. I can tell you it meets or exceeds the standard. PM and I can send pics via phone or email.

Black
09-09-2010, 05:12 PM
Pic on other thread. All PMs replied.