PDA

View Full Version : Brain Embolism

jharr
06-21-2005, 01:08 PM
Anyone ever seen anything like this? Is this a reproductive bud, or a pathological seperation from the skeleton?

MrKrispy
06-21-2005, 01:52 PM
looks like a bud. PRetty cool shot.

jharr
06-21-2005, 07:52 PM
This brain also keeps sweepers out for most of the day and stings the CRAP out of anything I put anywhere near it. I thought these were only supposed to be sweeping at night. Has anyone else seen this behavior? Is it clearing an area in the sand for its new baby to occupy? I like to think that my corals make parental investment. If I listen real close, I think I hear them talking to me in gurgly voices... "James, don't kill your co-workers today. Maybe tomorrow.":D

swissfish
06-21-2005, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by jharr
I like to think that my corals make parental investment. If I listen real close, I think I hear them talking to me in gurgly voices... "James, don't kill your co-workers today. Maybe tomorrow.":D

Have you had a vaccation lately? If so and you still hear the voices up your dose:)

jharr
06-21-2005, 10:03 PM
I had a "vacation" to Russia last December. Does that count? That may have been where I picked up the voices in the first place. BTW, if you are ever contemplating a trip to Russia, I highly recommend the Winter. It is cold, yes. But I gained a very clear understanding of why Napoleon got his tiny French a$$ kicked. So there is some historic knowledge to be gained. The Russian people LOVE the cold! They find it 'bracing' and envigorating. Then they make up for it in their cars where it is kept a toasty 95F all the time.

Phischy
06-22-2005, 06:39 AM
Da! I grew up in the Former Republic of Russia (Alaska) and when you get into the winter 'mode' the cold is great! But I've lived in the south for too many years and my blood is as thin as Bud Lite. I'd probably take two winters to get fully aclimated again to the Great White North.

swissfish
06-22-2005, 11:46 AM
while living at home I went skiing on the little materhorn in zermat, it was -35 Celsius and it dinden't bother me. If i had to do that now after three years in San Diego I would shiver and cry like a baby.
jharr, how much do you sell the clone for???:D and don't forget to take your meds.

jharr
06-22-2005, 12:24 PM
I hadn't really considered selling the favites frag. I guess if it ever falls off spontaneously, I will let you know. I am too much of a pu$$ to go in and cut it off.:p