PDA

View Full Version : PFO Dual 96watt PC's

Mike N
04-21-2004, 09:30 AM
PFO Dual 96w 50/50 pc retrofit setup for sale. Reflector and bulb clips not included. Used for only 3 months.

-1 ballast
-seperate on/off switch for each of the two bulbs
-seperate power cord for each of the two bulbs
-2 50/50 96w bulbs
-both bulb have their very own water proof endcapes with wires connect to the ballast.

Decided to go with MH

Mike N
04-21-2004, 04:24 PM
sold

ConUSsd
04-21-2004, 06:45 PM
damnit chap! will you ever give anybody else a chance to buy some stuff off of here? LOL

on another not, heya Jason next time you're gonna spend all night working on your tank, give me a call, i'll bring the beer!- oliver

ConUSsd
04-21-2004, 07:47 PM
cheez! $130?!?! umm, didn't you just buy them for $120? cut me a break since my mortgage payment will be taking away from my reef habit.

speaking of homes, they pushed my house back almost three months to sept 30! urrgghh :mad: well, my house will be completely empty except for my nice big tank which still needs a new canopy- feeling like building one for me? :D

SDMike
04-21-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Chap
Oh sure Oliver now you offer... where the hell were you when I was up to my a$$ in stress and saltwater? LOL :D

Don't sweat the lights they will be up for sale again in a few months when I get the MH's hooked up. You can have first dibs... only $130 :p

Have you moved yet? Big tank all set up?

If you'd said something about WHEN that PM you were moving the tank, I woulda helped... BUT NOOOOO, I didn't hear about it till AFTER it was moved in.

Oh well, I'll be sure to tell you WAY in advance when the Tank Mahal stand needs to move... :D

Next time I'm down, I'll have to stop in see the new setup.

How's the pumps?

M