PDA

View Full Version : Cherry Corals

NickSDC
05-22-2010, 11:18 AM
I inquired about a price for a blue hammer they had for sale. After a few pm's, I paid through paypal and was going to have someone pick it up from the marine expo. Unfortunately, someone forgot to bring the hammer. Todd (stoneycorals) apologized, and said I'd get free shipping. I asked him when it would be shipped, he said next week. I ask him again, he said it was fragged, so it's not ready yet(and issued a refund). I sent a pm, ask if it was ready, he said he'll ask brett. I pm again to ask when he can ship, no response. I pm again about the free shipping, no response. And just fyi this is over a period over 7 weeks... So yeah todd, lmk if you still have it. Thanks

junkie
05-22-2010, 07:23 PM
Wow! That's not cool! 7 weeks!!!

SDguy
07-13-2010, 11:07 AM
So you did get your money back, just no coral.

Maybe it died after fragging?

NickSDC
07-13-2010, 07:38 PM
So you did get your money back, just no coral.

Maybe it died after fragging?

Sure did. Just no coral. Died? Makes sense. Hopefully they just sold it, I'd rather it be grown out and fragged. I've talked to a couple long time reefers and they said they've never seen a blue hammer.

Acro76
07-16-2010, 05:56 AM
Wow we really did drop the ball on this one! I don't even remember what happened to this particular coral... It might have done poorly after fragging, or even perished.

In any event, our apologies to nissanfan619, yes he got his money back, but we are guilty of wasting his time...

If you do decide to do any business with us, a sweet thank you freebie awaits for your trouble!

NickSDC
07-16-2010, 06:01 AM
Awesome. Does the free shipping still apply?