PDA

View Full Version : EcoSystem *Reef Solution*

Triggler
05-19-2010, 04:49 PM
Anyone Use this stuff before? I used to dose Kent 2 Part but Will at AquaSD said this stuff is supposed to be better so I'm trying it out. I'm wondering if anyone else uses this additive and how its working for them,

reefrf
05-19-2010, 05:10 PM
I've been dozing this for 2+ years. Works great! I've never not used it so I can't compare it to anything.

Triggler
05-19-2010, 05:12 PM
I've been dozing this for 2+ years. Works great! I've never not used it so I can't compare it to anything.

Do you dose it by itself or do you dose other things in addition to it?

jcal
05-19-2010, 05:33 PM
I used the Ecosystem product for my pond back then. It was one of my secrets given to me to keeping awesome color to my prized koi's.
Been thinking of using the reef solution to see if it would up my corals to the next level, but I am happy with the results of just not adding anything right now.

reefrf
05-19-2010, 06:04 PM
Just itself.

Triggler
05-19-2010, 06:18 PM
Awesome, thanks for the input Ron, your tank looks great!

And thank you too, Jon!

JAHGYDI
05-19-2010, 06:37 PM
waste of money. it does not take place of a 2 part. 2 parts are for for cal. alk.

reefrf
05-19-2010, 06:49 PM
This product is not meant to use in place of 2 part. It's meant as an addition to......simply to add trace elements back into the reef.

QUOTE=JAHGYDI;559114]waste of money. it does not take place of a 2 part. 2 parts are for for cal. alk.[/QUOTE]

Triggler
05-20-2010, 05:59 PM
This product is not meant to use in place of 2 part. It's meant as an addition to......simply to add trace elements back into the reef.

QUOTE=JAHGYDI;559114]waste of money. it does not take place of a 2 part. 2 parts are for for cal. alk.[/QUOTE]

Then I was mislead by AquaSD :( I specifically asked if I should buy it instead of the Kent Nano 2 part and they said yea....

Oh well, I guess I have to go out and buy the 2 part now :(

reefrf
05-20-2010, 07:19 PM
I'm certainly no expert but that's how I use it. You might want to read up on the product use. I use it 2-3 times per week in addition to my calcium reactor. I don't dose anything else.

Ron

Then I was mislead by AquaSD :( I specifically asked if I should buy it instead of the Kent Nano 2 part and they said yea....

Oh well, I guess I have to go out and buy the 2 part now :([/QUOTE]

Triggler
05-20-2010, 07:21 PM
I'm certainly no expert but that's how I use it. You might want to read up on the product use. I use it 2-3 times per week in addition to my calcium reactor. I don't dose anything else.

Ron

Oh well, I guess I have to go out and buy the 2 part now :([/QUOTE]

Yea I read up on it, it just has trace elements and Vitamins but it doesnt have strontium... I bough the 2 part doser just now, another $16 on top of the $17 for the Reef Solution

reefrf
05-20-2010, 07:34 PM
I always buy the reef solution on-line as it is significantly cheaper.

QUOTE=Triggler;559415][/QUOTE]

Yea I read up on it, it just has trace elements and Vitamins but it doesnt have strontium... I bough the 2 part doser just now, another $16 on top of the $17 for the Reef Solution[/QUOTE]