PDA

View Full Version : Talk about cruelty to animals...

Reefer Addict
06-17-2005, 01:53 PM
Warning..Video is graphic....
http://www.peta2.com/takecharge/t-wetseal.asp

IluvReefer619
06-17-2005, 03:08 PM
That's F'd up man.. I can't watch anymore..

Reefer Addict
06-17-2005, 03:38 PM
I could not watch the whole thing either...

brahm
06-17-2005, 04:00 PM
I think it's funny how many people bash on peta, and really don't know that much about them. As much bad as they do in there extriemst ways, they bring to light a lot of bs like this which would normally just keep going on behind the closed doors.

Scottjbl
06-17-2005, 04:09 PM
I’m speechless after seeing that! That is just wrong.

wanabesalt
06-19-2005, 12:22 AM
that guy i whould bash his head in and see how he likes being skined........... there should be laws against that no matter were you are

mer116
06-19-2005, 01:24 AM
clicky me (http://www.petakillsanimals.com/petaKillsAnimals.cfm)

Mike N
06-19-2005, 07:39 AM
Gotta love this part...

PETA raked in nearly $29 million last year in income, much of it raised from pet owners who think their donations actually help animals

PETA claims it engages in outrageous media-seeking stunts "for the animals." But which animals? Carping about the value of future two-piece dinners while administering lethal injections to puppies and kittens isn't ethical. It's hypocritical -- with a death toll that PETA would protest if it weren't their own doing.

brahm
06-19-2005, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Mike N
Gotta love this part...

PETA.. People for the ETHICAL Treatment of animals..

not PEOPLE for not putting down animals without homes.. Sigh.. There is a diffrence between... Being against animal cruelty, and putting unwanted pets to sleep.. Animal cruelty.. forcing an animal to spend the rest of it's life in a little box because nobody wants to adopt them..

...now if they were killing them by clubbing them to death..that would be one thing..

MarLooney
06-19-2005, 01:40 PM
yeah that's BS... a quick whack to the back of the neck is all it'd take to kill 'em. i've seen my uncle slaughter his rabbits (for meat, not fur) before and he always makes sure they're dead first. skinning a live animal is just senseless.

there's some pretty bad, yet eye-opening, vids on here too.
www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

Daniel
06-19-2005, 03:12 PM
:( wow, my eyes are open now. no more KFC for me!

jthornley
06-19-2005, 03:41 PM
You know... I've done my share of cruel things when I was a kid, but nothing compares to that. It's just horrid. How can anyone treat another living thing in that manner.

MrKrispy
06-19-2005, 05:18 PM
I sent a complaint letter to kFC back in 2004 after the videos leaked out from the chicken cruelty videos. Say what you want about PETAs tactics, but when they are able to sneak out videos like these I hardly think donation money is going to waste.

Here was KFCs response:

KFC is appalled by the incident at Pilgrim's Pride in Moorefield, West Virginia. We do not own or operate any poultry facilities. We buy our quality chicken from the same trusted brands as you do at your supermarkets and other fast food restaurants. Our responsibility, and we take it seriously, is to be sure we have the proper standards in place for our suppliers, and we audit them regularly. We made strong and immediate requests on this supplier as well as all of our other suppliers to ensure the humane treatment of animals at all their facilities. We told Pilgrim's Pride that KFC will no longer buy product from this facility until they can assure us there are no instances of animal abuse. We asked Pilgrim's Pride to fire the employees found to be responsible. On July 21, Pilgrim's Pride fired 11 employees employed at the Moorefield facility as a result of its continuing investigation. Please visit kfc.com for more information about the Pilgrim’s Pride incident.

MrKrispy
06-19-2005, 05:23 PM
and in unbiased response to the anti-PETA website, a little digging turns up the "PETA kills animals" website is run by a restaurant advocacy group. Sheesh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Center_for_Consumer_Freedom

nalbar
06-19-2005, 07:11 PM
some of you act as though whether PETA kills animals is a myth. it is not, it has been known about for years. PETA's problem is not that they kill animals, its that they lie to people about it. they run 'adoption' agencies implying they 'place' animals and only kill the unwanted ones.

that is a lie, they kill all the animals that owners bring in. thousands. this is because they are against ALL animal ownership. all farms included. all household pets included. all REEFS included. their position is that animal ownership is unethical, and animal keeping is a form of slavery. for a person to keep reefs to 'support' PETA is.....well..lets us say its 'uninformed'.

the types of videos that PETA puts out are in themselves propaganda. they use the worst they can find to attack ALL forms of animal ownership, all the while painting themselves as 'ethical'.

they are not 'ethical' at all, because they dont tell the truth. they believe lies are permissable to achieve a 'greater good'. the 'greater good'? to FORCE their belief system on others, by force if necesary. they are a FAR greater theat to american values than ANY overseas terrorist, and the future will prove me right.

i was raised on a suburban 'farm', and participated in many a chicken/rabbit butcher session. yes, its bloody. and 'cruel'. tough. let me give you people a fact of life.... if you can own it, you can kill it. that will NEVER change. moaning about a 'worst case' propaganda video released by the scum of the earth, and posting it just shows how uninformed about the facts of life people have become.

but i am not all that shocked. this is a site where a thief and a poacher bragged about his crimes and the same people who moan about animal butchery remained.....completely silent.

wise up fools. PETA wants to take your fish tanks away.

nalbar

brahm
06-19-2005, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by nalbar
some of you act as though whether PETA kills animals is a myth. it is not, it has been known about for years. PETA's problem is not that they kill animals, its that they lie to people about it. they run 'adoption' agencies implying they 'place' animals and only kill the unwanted ones.

that is a lie, they kill all the animals that owners bring in. thousands. this is because they are against ALL animal ownership. all farms included. all household pets included. all REEFS included. their position is that animal ownership is unethical, and animal keeping is a form of slavery. for a person to keep reefs to 'support' PETA is.....well..lets us say its 'uninformed'.

the types of videos that PETA puts out are in themselves propaganda. they use the worst they can find to attack ALL forms of animal ownership, all the while painting themselves as 'ethical'.

they are not 'ethical' at all, because they dont tell the truth. they believe lies are permissable to achieve a 'greater good'. the 'greater good'? to FORCE their belief system on others, by force if necesary. they are a FAR greater theat to american values than ANY overseas terrorist, and the future will prove me right.

i was raised on a suburban 'farm', and participated in many a chicken/rabbit butcher session. yes, its bloody. and 'cruel'. tough. let me give you people a fact of life.... if you can own it, you can kill it. that will NEVER change. moaning about a 'worst case' propaganda video released by the scum of the earth, and posting it just shows how uninformed about the facts of life people have become.

but i am not all that shocked. this is a site where a thief and a poacher bragged about his crimes and the same people who moan about animal butchery remained.....completely silent.

wise up fools. PETA wants to take your fish tanks away.

nalbar

maybe they should 99% of all marine animals imported won't live through the first year in captiivity.. does that sound like an ethical thing to you.

peta brings to light, the cruetly that man does to animals, it's good that we see these things, make us second guess ourselves. I think it's so funny how some people are sooo anti peta, just because there toes get stepped on or they get offended by being shown what they are apart of without even knowning..

Dakota
06-19-2005, 09:18 PM
My viewpoint is that I think PETA is a bit extreme in how they present their ideals, however, I am against animal cruelity in every way. I've volunteered at a local animal shelter and I saw them put animals to sleep who couldn't find homes. It's inevitable. there's NO way to keep all of the animals that come in there.. hundreds per week. As much as I wish they coudl find homes, it doesnt' work that way. If PETA needs to put down an animal for whatever reason, it's no like they're actually "killing" it. That implies foul play IMO. That video made me sick to my stomach. I'm enraged at people who treat animals like that. There's NEVER a reason to do that. EVER. PETA does bring attention to things like this, and that's not a problem. and Reguardless of how everyone's opinion on PETA is, the video was a disgrace to witness.

Mike N
06-20-2005, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by brahm
maybe they should 99% of all marine animals imported won't live through the first year in captiivity.. does that sound like an ethical thing to you.

That's true of the entire exotic pet trade industry.

Actually, over 70% of Marine imports don't even make it into the hobbyist hands.

Ethics, is that like saying do as I say, not as I do? I guess I don't understand a person that frequents a Marine Aquarium Board calling for the outlawing of Marine Aquarium keeping, while they keep those same animals.

MrKrispy
06-20-2005, 08:32 AM
I don't support PETAs "no pets anywhere policy" but I do support them for trying to keep animals from being tortured. Just because I will eat chicken doesn't mean I think the chicken should be beaten and have its yapper twisted off. FWIW I don't support vegans either, about as inane as people not keeping pets. Of course I feel kind of the same away about stupid people having kids too, so...

I wasn't raised in a family or environment that supported killing or torturing animals, so it is just my opinion. Obviously far different than nalbars, lol

Mike N
06-20-2005, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Dakota
If PETA needs to put down an animal for whatever reason, it's no like they're actually "killing" it. That implies foul play IMO.

If they are not actually killing it, what are they doing then?

Dakota
06-20-2005, 08:49 AM

I mean that "killing" something implies to me that is was malicious and cruel. Putting an animal down as they do in pet hospitals, etc is at least a humane way to do it. I'm sure even PETA has to put animals down, but that, in no way, means they are "killing" animals. I'm just arguing semantics here from my own opinion. I've witnessed dogs being put down because no one adopted them. . . It is truly heart-breaking.

Which is also why I hate it when people by pure-breds from breeders when there are more than enough loving puppies and adult dogs who need to be adopted from the shelters. But my point is, is that with all the dogs that keep comming in, there is no way to house them ALL until adoption. They have programs (that i've participated in) where volunteers "foster" dogs until they are adopted, but there aren't enuogh people to do it. But I've gone way off subject. . .

pk-sd
06-20-2005, 09:07 AM

Putting animals to sleep is no way as bad as the video on the first post. There is a big difference in skinning an animal alive and just letting them drift in a deep sleep.

Some people just go on offence as soon as they hear the word PETA in an “attempt” to take the focus off real subject.

Trickman2
06-20-2005, 10:20 AM
I just wish their was a Happy Medium. Peta is a little to extreme for me. Anyways, Its sad to see animals die to make clothing and seems senseless to be that brutal.

brahm
06-20-2005, 12:25 PM
That's true of the entire exotic pet trade industry.

Actually, over 70% of Marine imports don't even make it into the hobbyist hands.

Ethics, is that like saying do as I say, not as I do? I guess I don't understand a person that frequents a Marine Aquarium Board calling for the outlawing of Marine Aquarium keeping, while they keep those same animals.

.... :) Everbody chooses lines in the sand, sometimes we understand why things are a certine way, and wether something is un-ethical or not... and simply.. Choose not to care... One day i'll make the switch over to all captive bred aquarium.. Then I won't have a guilty spot like i do now.

brahm
06-20-2005, 12:27 PM
I mean that "killing" something implies to me that is was malicious and cruel. Putting an animal down as they do in pet hospitals, etc is at least a humane way to do it. I'm sure even PETA has to put animals down, but that, in no way, means they are "killing" animals. I'm just arguing semantics here from my own opinion. I've witnessed dogs being put down because no one adopted them. . . It is truly heart-breaking.

Which is also why I hate it when people by pure-breds from breeders when there are more than enough loving puppies and adult dogs who need to be adopted from the shelters. But my point is, is that with all the dogs that keep comming in, there is no way to house them ALL until adoption. They have programs (that i've participated in) where volunteers "foster" dogs until they are adopted, but there aren't enuogh people to do it. But I've gone way off subject. . .

Yup, which is why in two Weeks i'm going to the LA boxer rescue and picking me up a PUP! YEAAAAAA!!

brahm
06-20-2005, 12:33 PM
Yea unfortuntely if you listen to much Right wing talk radio, they seem to focus alot of negative time on peta.. Talking about how they are the greatest evil in the world..but lets be honest here..

Lets...say.. Peta got EVERYTHING, I MEAN EVERY SINGLE THING they wanted.. Worse case scenerio... what would that mean..

No animal test,
No keeping pets,
and No eating meat.

...Many people today, don't keep pets.. They seem to live a productive life... so no problem there..

Many people don't eat meat, there are plenty of other options..(ya at first alot of us would be grumpy...but would it really destroy your life...no!)... so no real change there..

....Alot of people are already against animal testing, regardless of there views on peta, what this means.. Oh we'd have to make do with the Make UPs, and Shampoos we already have (hmm..those seem to work fine already..) Well.. I guess no problem there..

...Our lives wouldn't be that bad, the US econonmy wouldn't CRASH, Scientist would find new ways to test stuff out threw accurate computer simulations or other means. Heck, if we can clone brainless living, slabs of meat, we can test on that....

...Oh no we wouldn't have a zoo's.. the 2 days out of your life you spent @ the zoo...you would spend doing something else.. not the end of the world there either..

Dakota
06-20-2005, 01:34 PM
The meat market, the pet industry, and all the workers for the zoos would be out of business. . . . That's a pretty hard hit to the economy. . . but again, PETA is just too extreme for my taste.

In my own perfect world, zoos would exists only to house animals not able to live in the wild, animals for food would be treated well, even until they are ready to be steaks (and put down humanely), there would be no animal testing, and pet owners would be just as responsible for their animals as they would need to be for having kids. . . But is that every going to happen? Probably not. . .

Dannyboy
06-20-2005, 02:02 PM
they are a FAR greater theat to american values than ANY overseas terrorist, and the future will prove me right. Yeah sorry Nalbar but that comment is just a little nuts

M_DEZ
06-20-2005, 02:07 PM
Article on PETA

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8255324/

http://www.wavy10.com/video/peta-arrest.htm

brahm
06-20-2005, 02:20 PM
The meat market, the pet industry, and all the workers for the zoos would be out of business. . . . That's a pretty hard hit to the economy. . . but again, PETA is just too extreme for my taste.

In my own perfect world, zoos would exists only to house animals not able to live in the wild, animals for food would be treated well, even until they are ready to be steaks (and put down humanely), there would be no animal testing, and pet owners would be just as responsible for their animals as they would need to be for having kids. . . But is that every going to happen? Probably not. . .

It sounds bad at first, but remeber.. The voids created by the lack of these services would quickly be filled by new services (ah...capatalism).. Thus those jobs wouldn't be lost.. just displaced.

MonsterC
06-20-2005, 02:48 PM
Yeah Nalbar,Im not with ya there.I didnt like what I saw in the video done to the animals having 1 dog,3 cats,countless reef beings,and reptiles in the past.I love animals and wouldnt take them in if I couldnt give them the care they needed.Like paying $2000 on my cat after it got a flea collar in its mouth years ago.The cat was a stray I took in.Why pay the rediculous amout of $,Because I took it in and chose to care for it.But that video did not effect me as much as watching the beheading videos online.And though I have respect for all living things(for the most part:D ),seeing a terrorist able to decapitate a man still alive,and know they would do it to me if given the chance seems a bit more of a threat.

Brahm, funny you mentioned the Right -Wingers against PETA,cause I saw a large likeness between them FORCING their ways and beliefs on people simmilar to the Democratic Party!!!:D :D :D J/K

pk-sd
06-20-2005, 03:26 PM
You do not need PETA, right wing, or left wing showing you this to realize what’s being done in these videos is cruel and un-necessary. I personally think these videos should be shown to all 5th graders and let them decide if they want to eat these products.

People need to see what their food really looks like before it’s all cleaned up “from the outside”. No wonder so many people are fat, they are digesting same chemicals given to these animals to make them nice and plump.

MonsterC
06-20-2005, 03:53 PM
First off noone is eating the animals in the videos!!!! They are for fur trade.Second of all you always have people doing things wrong no matter what it is.Not all fur exporting facilities run this way. And most farms and meat export places are good establishments but youll always get the one or two bad seeds.HMMMM much like fish retailers.Some ACTUALLY CARE MORE ABOUT THE FISH then selling it(OG),And others leave tons of dead ones in the tanks showing they dont care(insert your most disliked sellers name here :D )Second most 5th graders know where their meat comes from.And if we show them videos of this then why know show how the sheep are sheared and sweatshops operate so they can get their shirt.And cows slaughtered to get meat and leather for their dads jacket or moms interior.And how people die mining to get coal and iron for heat and metal for a car.They wouldnt have much time for math now would they???5th Graders are somewhat young,high schoolers ok.But thats whom many Peta ads and gathering are intended for are the very young.I am against cruelty but their strong armed tactics turn me off of them.Much as do religious groups going door to door.I know where your church is if I want to go I will.But coming to my house everymonth doesnt help ya.Much like many people that say they are Vegans that wear clothing from animals makes no sence.And im not sdaying all but the ones ive met and seen on TV are very pushy trying to make you feel bad.Dont push your beliefs on me is how I feel.If its right for you GOOD..

I do think they should have the respect to euthanize the animals before skinning them.And charge more for the fur to offset the cost of the drugs.there is no need to not kill it atleast beforehand.Its outright TORTURE.

And some of us FAT PEOPLE are beer drinkers,I even brew my own beer for that matter.But as for getting the chemical that are givin to the animal?????? One word says it all ATKINS!!!! People gain weight from eating junk food and not excersizing,you can eat tons of meat and loose weight.Ask the Multi-Millionare Dr. Robert Atkins:p

pk-sd
06-20-2005, 04:56 PM
Eating meat video is on the first page posted by Marlooney.

Are you talking about Dr. Atkins that died of heart attack from being over weight. Are talking about Dr. Atkins whose family is suing his doctors for releasing information on how his own "diet" was the reason he died. Hehe.....:D

nalbar
06-20-2005, 05:06 PM
actually if PETA got EVERYTHING they wanted we would have;

no leather clothes/furniture (not allowed to kill cows)

no wool clothes (exploits sheep)

no meat allowed ANYWHERE, including fish

no hunting

no fishing

no pets of ANY KIND in ANY circumstances

no farms/ranches can keep animals of ANY KIND

no zoos (think about this carefully, zoos are the only location for some endanged species, if not for the wild animal park the cali condor would be GONE)

no honey (can't keep bees)

no exterminators (can't kill rats)

no scientific (medical) testing of medicines.

no dna testing (animals are used)

no horseback riding (exploits horses)

no fish tanks

no reef tanks

no pet dogs/cats ('ownership' of animals would be forbidden)

no eggs (cant keep chickens)

every single person in america would HAVE to be a vegan (one of the most unhealthy diets you can choose because some of the required vitamins to prevent malnutrition MUST come from animal by-products)

some of the above posts are the most un-informed i have EVER read on the internet. PETA is against ALL animal 'ownership' and 'exploitation'. no exceptions. PETA believes ALL animals are equal to humans as far as 'rights' are concerned. no exceptions. they use the EXTREME incidents to attack ALL ownership. for goodness sake, read their freaking charter. you fall for their BS when you say 'they do some good'. so did hitler! saddam did 'some good' too! david karisch did 'some good'. michael jackson does 'some good' to the families he is in contact with!

PETA is every pet owners/ animal keepers worst enemy. to even mildly support them is to give them a 'leg up' on ending america as an 'ownership' society, and turning us into a country where the government tells us what we can own. and yes, i consider that a far greater threat than some illitterate over seas halfwits attempts to 'end' america. the fact is EVERY member of PETA should have his/her ass kicked and publicly humiliated for being nosy rude interfering busy bodies who want to inflict they version of 'ethics' on others.

btw, killing is killing. to 'put something down' is to kill it. what the heck do you think the word 'kill' means? 'to end somethings life'. we 'kill' cows so we can eat them. dont deceive yourself by using euphemisms just because they 'sound' better.

the saddest thing that has happened in my entire life is how over the last 6 years or so i have had to accept the american publics willingness to be self deceived so their little worlds wont be upset. enemies have become friends and friends have become enemies.

this thread and the posts in it are such a classic example of the self deception it almost makes me weep.

no body even wants to try to keep themselves informed anymore. it makes me wonder if they ever did.

nalbar

MrKrispy
06-20-2005, 05:19 PM
dude it sounds like all those hamburgers are going to give your a coronary! T. kazinkski in our presence, lol!

I won't address most of your rant because it is pointless. I am not a vegetarian, but you absolutely positively do not need animals products to have a healthy diet.
You do have to eat certain combinations of veggies to get all of the required amino acids however.

brahm
06-20-2005, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by MonsterC

Brahm, funny you mentioned the Right -Wingers against PETA,cause I saw a large likeness between them FORCING their ways and beliefs on people simmilar to the Democratic Party!!!:D :D :D J/K [/B]

hahah i only said that..because i listen to way to much Savage, and Shawn Hannity, ect.. and I hear it all day.

brahm
06-20-2005, 05:24 PM
actually if PETA got EVERYTHING they wanted we would have;

no leather clothes/furniture (not allowed to kill cows)

no wool clothes (exploits sheep)

no meat allowed ANYWHERE, including fish

no hunting

no fishing

no pets of ANY KIND in ANY circumstances

no farms/ranches can keep animals of ANY KIND

no zoos (think about this carefully, zoos are the only location for some endanged species, if not for the wild animal park the cali condor would be GONE)

no honey (can't keep bees)

no exterminators (can't kill rats)

no scientific (medical) testing of medicines.

no dna testing (animals are used)

no horseback riding (exploits horses)

no fish tanks

no reef tanks

no pet dogs/cats ('ownership' of animals would be forbidden)

no eggs (cant keep chickens)

every single person in america would HAVE to be a vegan (one of the most unhealthy diets you can choose because some of the required vitamins to prevent malnutrition MUST come from animal by-products)

some of the above posts are the most un-informed i have EVER read on the internet. PETA is against ALL animal 'ownership' and 'exploitation'. no exceptions. PETA believes ALL animals are equal to humans as far as 'rights' are concerned. no exceptions. they use the EXTREME incidents to attack ALL ownership. for goodness sake, read their freaking charter. you fall for their BS when you say 'they do some good'. so did hitler! saddam did 'some good' too! david karisch did 'some good'. michael jackson does 'some good' to the families he is in contact with!

PETA is every pet owners/ animal keepers worst enemy. to even mildly support them is to give them a 'leg up' on ending america as an 'ownership' society, and turning us into a country where the government tells us what we can own. and yes, i consider that a far greater threat than some illitterate over seas halfwits attempts to 'end' america. the fact is EVERY member of PETA should have his/her ass kicked and publicly humiliated for being nosy rude interfering busy bodies who want to inflict they version of 'ethics' on others.

btw, killing is killing. to 'put something down' is to kill it. what the heck do you think the word 'kill' means? 'to end somethings life'. we 'kill' cows so we can eat them. dont deceive yourself by using euphemisms just because they 'sound' better.

the saddest thing that has happened in my entire life is how over the last 6 years or so i have had to accept the american publics willingness to be self deceived so their little worlds wont be upset. enemies have become friends and friends have become enemies.

this thread and the posts in it are such a classic example of the self deception it almost makes me weep.

no body even wants to try to keep themselves informed anymore. it makes me wonder if they ever did.

nalbar

hmm your right.. look @ this AD i got from the peta page..

http://www.peta.org/mc/ads/DavidBoreanaz300.pdf
It says.. don't keep pets at all..oh wait no it doesn't it say Play with your animals and treat them ethicaly, hmmm looks..like they are promoting not keeping animals there..

:confused:

nalbar
06-20-2005, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by MrKrispy
dude it sounds like all those hamburgers are going to give your a coronary! T. kazinkski in our presence, lol!

I won't address most of your rant because it is pointless. I am not a vegetarian, but you absolutely positively do not need animals products to have a healthy diet.
You do have to eat certain combinations of veggies to get all of the required amino acids however.

actually you are totally and completely wrong.

many of the requirements can ONLY be gotten from animal by products.

read here;

http://www.powerhealth.net/selected_articles.htm

while i dont buy all this guy has to say what he says about vitamins is common knowledge amoung doctors, and can be found all over the internet and in books, particularly medical journals. make sure to read the rebuttals link also, it all makes interesting reading. and yes, the author allows rebuttals.

like i said, the lack of willingness for the average person to stay informed is amazing. they would rather believe the myth if the truth is unpleasant.

and gee, you dont suppose PETA tries to hide their true aganda do you?

amazing.

nalbar

Limbo
06-20-2005, 06:11 PM
Go get 'em Nal......

There is a reason human beings have incisors and canines in their mouths.....it's to eat MEAT ! If we weren't meant to eat meat, evolution would have given us a mouthful of molars or 2 big friggin plates in our mouth! :)

Pass the sirloin,

Jim

nalbar
06-20-2005, 06:17 PM
salad is something food eats.

nalbar

MonsterC
06-20-2005, 06:47 PM
Does it make me worse because I like mine Med. Rare????MMMMM..... Blood!!!!!

brahm
06-20-2005, 06:53 PM
actually you are totally and completely wrong.

many of the requirements can ONLY be gotten from animal by products.

read here;

http://www.powerhealth.net/selected_articles.htm

while i dont buy all this guy has to say what he says about vitamins is common knowledge amoung doctors, and can be found all over the internet and in books, particularly medical journals. make sure to read the rebuttals link also, it all makes interesting reading. and yes, the author allows rebuttals.

like i said, the lack of willingness for the average person to stay informed is amazing. they would rather believe the myth if the truth is unpleasant.

and gee, you dont suppose PETA tries to hide their true aganda do you?

amazing.

nalbar

hahha, drs arguing with drs.. I can find "proof" of anything i want on the internet.

Dakota
06-20-2005, 07:15 PM
can we all just forget about the PETA thinks and all agree that cruelty to animals is bad...