PDA

View Full Version : my faith is restored!

jstbegin'n
04-24-2010, 04:34 PM
being new to this site (any for that mater) and not one for words i have to say I was very suprised when i posted a request for a large container that can house my 125 with all the coral/live rock while construction is going building the 125 into a wall. with alot of (yea what ever's) i recieved a response (ty jrod11 for the tip) to contact a this guy with a log in as koolfish. So after figuring out what PM was (lol) i sent him a message with nothing to loose other than hear the wife uugg about the construction started in her formal living/dining room and not to mention the front entry to the house! : Well let me tell every one with much amaze. koolfish (nick) not only is lettin me use it (at no cost) but said no worries if it takes a mth(wife won't let it go that long). that's what the hobby is about. Well i honestly have to say what a guy, never met me, doesn't know where i live, phone number or my first born.!! had it cleaned and rinsed out before i arrived at his home and was a very nice man. let me tell you Faith in human kindness has been restored and look so forward to returning this as clean as when i picked it up and if i can find out what he might indluge in for drinks i will have to pick up a little ty something. I will post pic's here as i progress on the construction. A big TY to this site, the people here and most of all Koolfish!!!

BTW he even offered to drive it an hour away for just the cost of gas!!! Nick your carma will take u far!! :angel:
Richard / Gail :bounce:

woodycv62
04-24-2010, 05:11 PM
This world certainly can use more people like Koolfish,,