PDA

View Full Version : WooHoo! It's my b-day, anyone giving me a gift today???

wrx777
06-07-2005, 04:08 PM
Hey all just wanted to say thats it's my b-day today and my lovely fiance bought me a new 20g w/ a very nice stand and canopy from OG :D ... cant wait to get this thing going!!!! now all I gotta do is buy all the rest of the equipment to get it running :p but first I gotta decide on what I want for lighting, filtration, etc...

hey does anyone know how much it is(and where) to get a tank drilled? I want to have this tank on a sump, but would rather have it drilled instead of using an overflow...

well, I was just excited so had to let everyone know, take care everybody and have a spectacular day!

~Lenny

SDRotary
06-07-2005, 09:14 PM
I have more red sea xenia than I can shake a stick at so I will give you some when its running if you want.

Kyle

lucubrator
06-07-2005, 09:19 PM
David M will drill for $10, I think.

onad75
06-07-2005, 10:05 PM
Happy B-Day :) lenny

Go to AW they can drill it for you. I have 2x65W PC just pm me if youre interested, how is your tank doing (GSP)?

wrx777
06-08-2005, 12:01 AM
thanks for the replies guys! Had a fun b-day, suprise party and all :D

Ron, the GSP is doing excellent! Growing fast and very good color! I might be interested in the 2x65w PC soon, I'll PM you soon, probably in the 2 days once I figure out what I'm going to do( as far as setup goes...) with this tank. thanks!

~Lenny

wrx777
06-08-2005, 04:27 PM
hey Ron, I tried PMing you about the lights... mailbox is full though :) PM me about them if you have a chance... thanks!

~Lenny