PDA

View Full Version : Search and Recovery - Please Help Us... We Need your Help

hkn001
04-01-2010, 08:18 AM
I understand that this may not be directly related to many people's interests in reefs, but I was told that there were a lot of nice people on this forum that might be willing to help so I wanted to give it a shot. please don't boot me but consider the heartbreak that this family is going through and if you can help or know of anyone that might be able to. please spread the word. they could really use your help

As you may have heard on the news within the past week. Troy Le may have possibly drowned while saving his girlfriend at Torrey Pines State Beach on March 20th, 2010. He was caught in a rip current and has been lost at sea ever since. I am writing to you today on behalf of Troy Le's family. If you would like more details on the story, a link has been provided below aswell.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2...ing-grossmont/

Although lifeguards have stopped their search as of Wednesday last week, his family and friends have been at the beach on a daily basis searching for his body night and day. I am writing to you today in hope that you might be able to help his family and search for Troy. They believe that he might be stuck somewhere below the water. He was only 18 years old and the youngest in the family. He died saving another girl's life. He is truly a young hero.

The family is in desperate need of divers to search for Troy's body under water. If there is anything you might be able to do in order to help with the search or any services you could offer we would definitely appreciate a reply. Please help us spread the word to find more divers and people willing to help our cause. Please help us find Troy Le. Below is the contact information for the Le Family or you may also contact myself via email (hknguyen310@gmail.com).

Linda Le (619)808-7746

Location: Torrey Pines State Beach 16500 North Torrey Pines Rd. San Diego, CA 92037

They believe that the optimal search time is 10am-3pm because this is when the tides will be low. We are hoping to coordinate diving search parties ASAP.

We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.