PDA

View Full Version : Picture Gallery

Triggler
03-18-2010, 08:05 PM
Can we add a picture Gallery with different categories where users can just upload pics and others cam come and comment on them? Kind of like the one in Nano-Reefs ?

I think that'd be cool way to make our forum more interesting!

maus42
03-20-2010, 10:07 AM
Can we add a picture Gallery with different categories where users can just upload pics and others cam come and comment on them? Kind of like the one in Nano-Reefs ?

I think that'd be cool way to make our forum more interesting!

Yeah it would, but that would require Blake to actually pay attention to the site. As we've seen from the downtime earlier this month and from other little details... like the fact that the FnF banner still runs on the site... that he doesn't really seem to care anymore. I've been trying to get ahold of him on and off for a year now to ask ONE question and never get a response.

I share your dream, but not your optimism.

ocean1
07-22-2010, 07:10 PM
Yeah it would, but that would require Blake to actually pay attention to the site. As we've seen from the downtime earlier this month and from other little details... like the fact that the FnF banner still runs on the site... that he doesn't really seem to care anymore. I've been trying to get ahold of him on and off for a year now to ask ONE question and never get a response.

I share your dream, but not your optimism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFEY9RIRJA