PDA

View Full Version : beckett injector housing

Dakota
06-03-2005, 08:48 AM
Okay, Plan B. My air injector did pidly on my skimmer, so I'm going to Lowe's to buy a beckett. . . now as to making the housing. . . Is it that important to have an air valve to adjust the air allowed inside the chamber with the injector? It'll be tons easier if it's not. . . I was just gonna use a 2 inch PVC coupling and some mods to reducers. . .

Dakota
06-03-2005, 06:26 PM
The skimmer looks similar to an AquaC EV 120, but not exactly sure. I was thinking of using a 700ish gph pump (mag 7, rio 2500).

That housing looks complicated. . . I mean, i dont' have a router or anything to cut acrylic for the top, or a tap to thread it. Given my limited resources, I was thining of just a 2 or 3 inch peice of PVC with a couple of bushings to reduce it and fit the injector. THe john Guest could easily be adapted to work. . .

MonsterC
06-03-2005, 07:25 PM
There were a bunch a week or two ago on ebay.Just the housing and the injector.Basic setups on Ebay.Looks like a PVC slip coupling with a reducer, and a valve on the side.

Dakota
06-04-2005, 07:28 PM
I'm in search for the Becket jet foam nozzle (part 1408, I believe), but with no success thus far.... maybe some other HD has it, as osh, and Lowe's do not.

Dakota
06-04-2005, 09:31 PM
bah....most places sell the injectors for like 18 bucks....

the ebay guy sells his for 5.... os I payed 20 and bought the basic setup... done!