PDA

View Full Version : Lost

ricestudios
05-25-2005, 09:23 PM
anyone into the abc show, LOST ? tonights season finale was just to crazy.

corb66
05-25-2005, 10:00 PM
I knew they wouldn't show what was down the hatch...and who were the guys in the boat? I am recording good morning america to see the special clip not shown tonight.

ricestudios
05-25-2005, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by corb66
who were the guys in the boat?

the others? it looked like people that where shipwrecked too wanted to molest the boy. and i think the fire is something they use to mark where the island is(those people on the boat) and i dont know about that monster thing that protects the island that tried to suck in locke. i think its an testing island that scientists use for testing or some locke is right. the island has something to do with them getting on that island. because it all ties in with all there stories. it has to do with the island. how else could it be? with that monster thing (black mist or something) some supernatual being, it has to be some scifi thing. something is in that hatch that was man made. those handle bars has to be made by man because what else would need to come out in that matter? think about it. those guys on the boat is lost too. they took the french ladies baby who was a boy 16 years ago? or 6? so now the kid is grown up. something must of happened to that kid and now there after baby on the island. but when french lady took it to the fire they where not there. so they went after the boy.

ricestudios
05-25-2005, 10:17 PM
good morning america? what time is that show? ill try to watch it. but if not please recap it on here asap! i gotta know! this show is driving me nuts

obarrera
05-25-2005, 10:21 PM
What channel is this on?

ricestudios
05-25-2005, 10:26 PM
10abc

corb66
05-25-2005, 10:31 PM
just found this site...

http://p073.ezboard.com/blosttheunofficalforumfortheabcseries

http://www.lost-tv.com/2004_11_01_archive.shtml

ricestudios
05-25-2005, 10:34 PM
ya ive been reading those at work. it doesnt help me i need to see visuals!

Reefkeeper
05-25-2005, 11:03 PM
To clarify....they took the french womans baby boy when it was born/a few days old. The French woman said she heard them talking about getting the boy and thought that she could trade the new baby for her child, who would now be 16. When she said what she heard I immediately thought of walt, not the baby, as he has been having bad feelings for a while now.

As for the security device/monster...I have no clue. What they showed of it tonight doesnt make sense with what happened in the first few episodes. The thing had been ripping down trees for no reason previously, unless there were survivors in the jungle that have not been metioned.

It will be interesting to see what happens.

ricestudios
05-26-2005, 08:59 AM
http://www.livejournal.com/community/lost_tv/533584.html?page=1&view=7176528#comments

pk-sd
05-26-2005, 10:21 AM
Never seen it. But it looks good. Can't wait for it to be released on a DVD.

ricestudios
05-26-2005, 10:29 PM
so what happened on good morning america? or what show was it?!?!?!? ive been watching the ending all night again over and over and over! theres a lot of crap i missed that you gotta pause or pick up fast on.

Reefkeeper
05-26-2005, 11:08 PM
Just a deleted scene where they question the French womans sanity. Its claire and charlie, the musician talking. It was all of 1 minute.