PDA

View Full Version : Hi There

wsonner
05-25-2005, 09:58 AM
Hi SD Reefers. I'm new here :-). My wife and I just moved to El Cajon from New Hampshire. We were members of the Boston Reefers there. I thought I would introduce myself and ask if you would mind having another member on board.

Wes and Hilary Sonner

MrKrispy
05-25-2005, 10:02 AM
welcome! San Diego has nice free seawater for your convienence, help yourself!

wsonner
05-25-2005, 10:07 AM
Oh thank GOODNESS I left that darned landlocked Boston Harbor. :D AHAHAHA. Thanks for the welcome!! I love this place, can't beat the weather!

brynboy
05-25-2005, 10:12 AM
wes

good to see you found the boards. i didn't realize you were looking for a tank for a reef. good thing you sent me that email inquiring about the tank i posted on craigslist.

bryan

wsonner
05-25-2005, 10:18 AM
Hi Bryan. I hooked up with limbo and I'm going to buy his 55g and stand next month. I am MOSTLY a FOWLR kinda guy but may make a foray into actual reefkeeping one of these days. Thanks for the referral! Now when I get hooked in here I have someone to blame :-).

Originally posted by brynboy
wes

good to see you found the boards. i didn't realize you were looking for a tank for a reef. good thing you sent me that email inquiring about the tank i posted on craigslist.

bryan

The_Gryphon
05-25-2005, 11:41 AM
Hi there Wes and Hilary,

Wife and I also live here in El Cajon. I'm a rookie venturing into this reef bit and so far so fun =). Wife is like you, FOWLR. Actually she just really loves her porcupine puffer.

Welcome again,
Ed and Cherie =)