PDA

View Full Version : Hellolights Sale

bgoode
05-16-2005, 04:22 PM
I just got this email from Hellolights.

If you’ve been thinking of upgrading you’re lighting or replacing your old lamps here’s your chance!

The HelloLights.com Metal Halide Extravaganza means huge discounts! We are overstocked and we’re clearing out for summer.

All XM Metal Halide Lamps are 10% off – The hugely popular and affordable XM lamps that have taken the market by storm are now 10% off! Now you can save even more!

Just enter this coupon code during check out: XM10OFF

www.hellolights.com/xmmehala.html

ARO Cubicus Retrofits are 30% off – These are brand new ballasts from ARO that incorporate M57, M58 and M59 ballasts. Fully enclosed, On/Off switch and plug and play means no hassle or wiring for you! These prices are insane!

www.hellolights.com/cureki.html

Move fast, at these prices they won’t last long!

Don’t forget…If you see an advertised price HelloLights will meet or beat it. We will not be undersold!

-Hellolights.com

ninhsavestheday
05-17-2005, 01:45 AM
10% off XM bulbs too?

ninhsavestheday
05-17-2005, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by ninhsavestheday
10% off XM bulbs too?

ugh, im dumb. YES THE BULBS TOO.

Skuzzlebutt
05-17-2005, 03:46 PM
Are these lights any good? Are the prices any good? Forgive me for not trusting the word of a company man...

bgoode
05-17-2005, 06:17 PM
I don't know anything about the XM bulbs except they are pretty popular. I haven't used them. I don't work for them, just got this email from their mailing list and though I would pass it along. I have ordered almost all of my lighting from them and havent had any problems.

shmitr
05-17-2005, 06:25 PM
I've used the 10,000K 175W SE bulbs and they suck! That is unless you like your tank so yellow it looks like someone peed in it...