PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where I can get these?

wannabeafarmer
05-12-2005, 07:28 AM
Looking for an alternative to the cheepo airline valves for my kalk drips...thought these would work well...but I don't know where to get them. Any ideas???

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y89/wannabeafarmer/bd_1_b.jpg

I think that they are called roller clamps, or something like that, used in I.V. lines and feeding bags in the medical profession.

jrjuiliano
05-12-2005, 07:45 AM
John, did a google search for San Diego and there are bunch of places for medical supplies.

But I was just thinking perhaps you can visit the local vet and see if they have them as part of an iv kit?

ricestudios
05-12-2005, 04:43 PM
ive got a couple of them.

suver569
05-12-2005, 05:03 PM
Professional Medical Supply. It's open to the public. It's near the trolley station in el cajon.

wannabeafarmer
05-12-2005, 09:46 PM
Ouch...El Cajon...that's about 3 blocks past the end of the world!

Seems like it, at least, coming from Vista. Oh, well, might as well just order them...found them at US Plastics...

Shipping sucks, but I'd spend that much just in gas to El Cajon!

Thanks, though...if I get down that way, I know where to go now.

colindoug3
05-13-2005, 12:10 AM
theres a medical supply place in vista.
its on vista way in between emerald and melrose exits. car wash, enterprise rent a car, a boat shop, and then an older building. forget name of it. medical supplies. ill pass by tomorrow and get the name for ya. good luck.

wannabeafarmer
05-13-2005, 06:30 AM
Cool...thanks

colindoug3
05-13-2005, 08:18 PM
alright... i passed by there today
American Medical Supply
i did a quick internet search cause I couldnt remember if it was american or national med supply... they have a website. i dont know if theyll have what youre looking for. here you go...
http://www.americanmedicalinvista.com

you want to be a farmer as in tractor horses pigs fruits vegetables? or a coral farmer? just curious. adios.

wannabeafarmer
05-13-2005, 08:28 PM
Thanks for the info...I'll give them a call tomorrow.

As far as the farming goes...corals, of course!!! I'd love to make a small-scale business outta coral prop...but I just don't have the room right now to do much. 2 bedroom apt., 2 kids...gonna have to wait until I get a house.

swissfish
05-13-2005, 09:28 PM
get your wife pregnant and nine month later you can take them home from the hospital with your newborn.:D
(that's how i got mine:))

wannabeafarmer
05-13-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by swissfish
get your wife pregnant......

Uhhhhhhh....thanks, but no thanks! I've already got a 2 year old, and a 5 month old at home...

Had my fill of dirty diapers (AND IT'S NOT OVER YET#$!%!$)!!!:(

I found them at US Plastics, bunch of different sizes too...I just hate to pay shipping.

colindoug3
05-14-2005, 03:37 PM
was guessing coral farmer (from the frag picture)
but at the same time, theres some good farming to be had in vista.
im in vista too. curious about what you are fragging...