PDA

View Full Version : Andy3000 Feedback

Triggler
12-03-2009, 02:11 PM
Follow this LINK (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/91201/clip0005.avi) for a VIDEO PROOF of all the evidence in this Feedback. Lets see you claim I'm a liar now, Andy3000....!

Ok, I never thought I'd have to write a negative feedback about anyone on here, but this is something everyone should know and watch out for.

Andy3000, Or Andrew, saw my JBJ Nanocube on CL and said he was interested. After going over to his apt and talking to him about a possible trade with his tank, we both decided that his tank was too big and that I'd just sell him my tank without any live stock for $300. For the next two weeks he constantly bugged me about when he can come pick up my tank and when I'm going to either sell or move my livestock over into another tank so he can have my tank. So I hustled and found another tank I could buy to move all my livestock but before I did I asked him for a deposit so I won't be stuck with two tanks if he backs out, after asking him multiple times, he ASSURED me that he wanted the tank %100 and that He'd buy it no problem and there'd be no need for a deposit. Me, being the nice guy I am, trusted him... Yesterday, I asked him one last time and he confirmed that he's come pick up the tank this morning so I went out, bought a smaller setup, moved all my livestock and cleaned my tank and made it ready for him. All this, for him to email today and say he doesn't have the money and rudely dismiss my concern by saying to go sell it to someone else. This is the epitome of UNtrustworthiness.....The whole point of me downsizing was to save money so i could pay for the fee increases of next quarter at UCSD and now I'm even worse off than I was before.

I have all of the email, text, and voicemail communication between the two of us as proof in case anyone wants to confirm anything I've said above. I will gladly show it all to you.

What this guy did is not only wrong, but just plain cruel as I told him many times I'm only doing this to save some money and be able to pay for some of the fee increase which btw is another $582 on top of the over $2000 I have to pay. And also because I have to move in January and my roommate wasn't letting me take the big one,

Thanks Andy, and I hope you're happy with your actions.

Triggler
12-03-2009, 07:28 PM
Thank You Nissanfan619 for coming and picking up my tank!

egd101
12-04-2009, 12:13 AM
Wow!!

SD-Kid
12-04-2009, 11:41 AM
ouch!! good luck with everything man....

smirkis
12-04-2009, 11:57 AM
that bites the dust. no matter how much faith i have in someone i would never take there word for it. even if u were my best friend LOL

deposit, or paid up front.

Triggler
12-09-2009, 02:15 AM
http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61627

this link says all i have to say about triggler and how shady he is.

Wow dude, After what you've done, I find it very ironic for someone like YOU to call ME of all people "shady". That post the you've linked to has nothing negative about me, You've obviously misinterpreted it...

Once again, if anyone would like to confirm anything I've said above, PM me and I will provide you with all the email communication between Andy and I to back up every single word of my feedback about him.

Triggler
12-09-2009, 10:34 AM
raising the price on me was shady, selling parts of it on criagslist after we agreed on a price was shady..and finally selling a leaky tank was shady...How can you expect a commitment when you put a new add at a higher price, why would i think we had a solid arrangement...get over your self you raised the price i changed my mind..plus that tank has horrible reviews for overheating and you lied to me and told me it always runs cool...just grow up a little

Again, You're the one lying, go back and read the emails. Our original agreement was $300 for just the fish tank only and thats what you wanted, the tank only (as said in emails which I still have). I only raised the price of the tank PLUS LIVESTOCK Because After I added everything up I realized I was selling it to you for dirt cheap. Why would I let you take advantage of me?! Why would I sell you all the livestock I bought for a fraction of the price I sold?! There's nothing obligating me to do that.

I sold the skimmer from that tank right after I bought it which was way before You wanted the tank, I informed you about the fact that it did not have a skimmer from the beginning and also stated it in the craigslist add (which I have a copy of still ).

And obviously you're running out of lies especially when you say ".plus that tank has horrible reviews for overheating and you lied to me and told me it always runs cool...".... Wow that comment was so stupid I actually laughed(excuse me technoviking) ! When we spoke on the phone I told you the tank had temps of up to 83 degrees and you said you can deal with that. In the emails I told you the temp was fine, which it was, but you might have trouble in the summer. Now how are you going to say I lied about the temp when you never saw it or have any proof otherwise?! Now I know you know this but you are pretending because you have nothing else against me. Also, how is the fact that MH lights generate lots of heat make me a shady person?! You make no sense.

I am going to post ALL of our email correspondence In here because Obviously you continue to lie despite the fact that I have evidence to the contrary of everything you say. You need to be ashamed of yourself and if anyone needs to grow up, its you. Just accept thee fact that you were dishonest and you didn't keep your word and you're not trustworthy.

Triggler
12-09-2009, 06:29 PM
I've made the video that proves all your lies and dishonesty and deceitfulness, Andy... Lets see who's really spreading "nasty lies". I have proof behind everything I say, what do you have?!? BS??

Triggler
12-10-2009, 02:49 AM
and finally selling a leaky tank was shady...

http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61627&page=2

Better check again, looks like another lie from you, why am I not surprised? Oh maybe because that's all you do, lie and flake. Turns out the tank is perfectly fine, like I said it was.

firesnake
02-11-2010, 12:55 PM
wow dude! what a mess u got your self into, this site is full of SH!T and haters

irieef
02-11-2010, 08:39 PM
wow dude! what a mess u got your self into, this site is full of SH!T and haters

firesnake, u got some nerve.. u should be the last one to talk, u did the same exact thing to me, u gonna try and deny it too? people with glass tanks shouldn't throw rocks..

firesnake
02-12-2010, 02:51 PM
DUDE!!!! I think I'm just apologize instead of trying to talk about it, and u just need to chill and stop crying about it man........ sh!t happen, i had numerous ppl flake on me and i ain't acting like a girl!!!

irieef
02-12-2010, 05:53 PM

how are u gonna try and weigh in on this when ur a flake yourself? u cost me two potential buyers bro, i let u in my house, we shook on it, don't nobody but my wife mess with my money..u cost me some flow and i am not cool with that, especially when u have me wait and then go and make up some elaborate lie, +1 on that one by the way, great creativity..u know where i stay, pm me if u lost the address..sorry for hi-jacking ur thread Triggler..

irieef
02-12-2010, 06:05 PM
DUDE!!!! I think I'm just apologize instead of trying to talk about it, and u just need to chill and stop crying about it man........ sh!t happen, i had numerous ppl flake on me and i ain't acting like a girl!!!

c'mon man, proofread before u submit a reply. i thought u said u were a student?