PDA

View Full Version : Going to Imac West?

violetbead
07-21-2009, 09:23 PM
Anyone headed to Imac West? I found you on the links on the ImacWest page for exhibitors.

I'm interested in meeting other hobbiests. The things happening at Imac looked good to me when I bought my conference package a few months ago but as the weeks pass, there are more cooler things to look forward to. I'm brand new to this forum. I live in Northern Cal but my heart is in Southern California and I hope to get back there someday. I want to connect with groups down there where all the good reef stores are.

I've never been to a reef show before. I bead, so I have been to those shows. I am thinking of putting in a larger tank, so I am getting more into what has changed since I started my mini reef tank 8 years ago.

http://www.imacwest.com

Pamy

h20poloman
07-21-2009, 10:46 PM
Hi Pamy, SDMAS will have a booth there and I'll be up there on Saturday manning it. Make sure to stop by and say hello.

specvjeff
07-21-2009, 11:29 PM
I will be there as well. I'll be hanging around the Quality Marine both and the SDMAS both. Hope to see you there!

duecejt
07-22-2009, 05:50 PM
Will there be coral frags for sale! I did not see that in the info.

wildtigg3r
07-30-2009, 09:12 AM
How is IMAC West compare to MAX?

DaveMorris
07-30-2009, 09:27 AM
IMAC is more geared toward the speakers and less of an exhibit type show. That being said, there will still be plenty of folks selling coral frags and fish, along with the usual manufacturers.