PDA

View Full Version : Dogma40............. yeah that's the guy, get him!

dogma40
06-18-2009, 04:10 PM
Hello my fellow Aquatic Enthusiast.

I've been doing this now for over a year and a half. I have finally gotten to the point where enough of you have dealt with me in some way or another, if not, hopefully we will in the future :D.

As for the time being, would thouse of you whom i've had dealing with be so kind as to tell the nice people what you think of me.

Even if you think i'm a prick or a prince.

LMK as they say!

Also, i would like to say a BIG THANKS to all of those kind people willing to help others for nothing more than piece of mind.

"THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO MAKES THIS PLACE POSSIBLE! " - chase w

duecejt
06-22-2009, 09:30 PM
dogma40 is super cool guy has always been there when he says he will be. Never flakes. Brings cash never has to leave and go to the ATM. Very knowledgeable on various subjects. Its obvious he is a hard working college student. Very generous with frags! Duecejt!

Krakilin
06-22-2009, 09:40 PM
I wouldn't call Chase a prince but he's definitely not a prick! very knowledgeable about the hobby and frequently gives out freebies! oh and he doesn't like cops :D

dese
06-23-2009, 10:52 AM
Cool guy, fun to chat with, and has good taste in frags... oh and +2 on he doesn't like cops!!!

mj1333
06-23-2009, 11:57 AM
had a couple of great deals with Chase. Very cool guy and very fair. His tape measure is just a little off.....JK Chase. :p :D. Excellent person to deal with.

dogma40
06-28-2009, 10:31 PM
thanks all, much appreciated

(>'.')> I <3 SDREEFS.com <('.'<)

oh yes and ummmmm... damn the man! i mean..., what i meant to say was...., i concur!

(>'.')> I <3 lamp <('.'<)

Stewart griffen ---- "what is it you want man! Ill give you what ever you want.... Money?....Women!....Men?!?!?!?!

dogma40
07-21-2009, 02:13 AM
bumpity bump bump bump

I'm So Ronery

So ronery

So ronery and sadry arone

There's no one

Just me aronre

Sitting on my rittle throne

I work rearry hard and make up great prans

But nobody ristens, no one understands

Seems like no one takes me serirousry

And so I'm ronery

A rittle ronery

Poor rittle me

-trey parker

MustangBill
07-21-2009, 08:36 PM
Got a some really nice Gorgs and an elegance from Chase, good guy!! :)

jrod11
07-27-2009, 12:20 PM
Met chase over the weekend and did a trade with him. Chase is a good guy and his crazy posts don't accurately reflect what he is like.:lol:

Fun to talk with and the trade went very well. Thanks again.

Fishbiscuts
08-08-2009, 12:05 AM
Chase is a good dude. Great livestock and generous with the frags. Hit him up fo sho. BTW Clams are doing great aswell as everything else. Thanks

dogma40
08-08-2009, 08:26 AM
thanks jared, much appreciated

right on Brett, I'm glad to know its all gravey!

thanks everyone, i know its a bit of drive for some of you, so Thanks for showing when you said you would!

Hit me up if you need anything thing else! thanks all

- chase w 619-993-6605

danman
08-17-2009, 09:14 AM
Chase has been more then helpful. Great guy. Thanks man....

dogma40
03-29-2010, 02:22 PM
My Little Business
well after being in this hobby/ addiction for a two years now. I was thinking i could help other with the bits of info i know and my general excessive free time.

I know mostly all of you are self reliant and dont think they need/ want my help. Please don't take this as an insult, i know that we all slack off or simply sometimes just don't feel like giving up our free time.

Well if your too tired or just overworked but dont want to sacrifice the beauty or saftey of your tanmk you can pay me next to nothing and you wont have to ill come do all the work for you..... that is unless you want to keep doing what your doing

So if you need your aquarium cleaned, or your running low on salt/fresh water, or you just don't have the time anymore.... let me come work for you!

I also offer tank sitting for Cheap for my fellow fish nuts too!

As you may know a lot of fellow want about $50 to clean your tank for just the first hour or so.... I'm working for only $20 an hour and i don't mark up anything i sell to you with my discounted purchasing price (meaning when i get 30% off... so do you). Ill also deliver saltwater for .50 cents a gallon that's made with RODI and Premix salt.

If i were to hypothetically come work for 8 hours a month for you as a fellow "Fish-nut" friendly price ill take 2 hours off the monthly billing. Meaning you get 8 hours of work for the price of 6. that's a savings of $40 from my already lowered price...

feel free to check out my add on craiglist, remember my fellow reefers get a deeper discount that folks on craiglist too!!!!

https://accounts.craigslist.org/post...56173008&db=lv

thanks for you time My fellow Aquatic enthusiast!

aka "fishnuts" <- loving term of endearment