PDA

View Full Version : just wondering....

OceanBeach1502
05-28-2009, 08:45 PM
Why is it that premie members who expire do not get to keep their avatar while others do? Ive noticed that a couple people who expired (including myself) don't get an avatar. Someone who expired a couple weeks before me got to keep his.
Again...just wondering why. :runaway:

Diver Dan
05-28-2009, 08:54 PM
Someone who expired a couple weeks before me got to keep his.

Would you be referring to me?:p
You can't change your avatar after the premium membership has been canceled or it automatically deletes it. So you're stuck with the same one forever.
I don't know if I'm going to renew...

sacredfire
08-04-2009, 11:33 AM
Ok this answered my question of why I couldn't change my avatar just now. I knew I should have deleted it.

Jessy
08-04-2009, 08:01 PM
Why is it that premie members who expire do not get to keep their avatar while others do? Ive noticed that a couple people who expired (including myself) don't get an avatar. Someone who expired a couple weeks before me got to keep his.

I dunno either. I know ppl that aren't premies from long ago that have always kept their avies. And then I kept mine for a long while since I didn't change it, but then one day (I think someone in high up took notice) and it was "boop" gone.

LarryM
08-04-2009, 08:46 PM
Would you be referring to me?:p
You can't change your avatar after the premium membership has been canceled or it automatically deletes it. So you're stuck with the same one forever.
I don't know if I'm going to renew...

Hey DD you still show as premie...

socalaly
08-04-2009, 09:16 PM
Hey DD you still show as premie...

Thats because he was mad the other day that he couldn't post a poll so he re-uped it.

benzeeno
08-04-2009, 10:27 PM
If you really have to have an avatar you can get one at seareef.

vinny73
08-05-2009, 06:40 AM
That's one of those questions you may never get a decent or reliable answer to unless you consult with the source of you complaint or inquiry. It is nice to have an avatar. Kinda useless. But nonetheless, shows individuality and is a decent perk to being a premium member. There are other things on here like"Platinum Member", that people don't know about. Some people are platinum members, like myself, who don't have a platinum colored username but that's fine with me. A platinum member is a member for life. No need to re-join.

So... good question but you gotta ask the "Man" if ya want a real answer!