PDA

View Full Version : Brian_reefragr Feedback

dirt-nasty-510
05-13-2009, 06:42 AM
Have done a couple trades of Zoas with Brian and everything nice and healthy. He has a nice variety of zoas which can complete anyone’s collection. If anyone is thinking of trading high end zoas hit up Brian I sure he will have what you are looking for.

Thanks for the trades Bro.

LotsaFishies
05-13-2009, 06:55 AM
+1 for Brian!

Nice guy, easy to work with. Good communication. Nice livestock. Thanks Brian!

dirt-nasty-510
05-13-2009, 07:58 AM
+1 for Brian!

Nice guy, easy to work with. Good communication. Nice livestock. Thanks Brian!

And to add yes

Nice guy, easy to work with. Good communication

Brian_reefragr
05-13-2009, 02:17 PM
Hey, thanks a lot guys I really appreciate the feedback! Very nice of you to do. I'm glad to hear that things are doing well and you guys are happy.

sdtaco
05-19-2009, 09:04 AM
Also has helping me with installing a 180. Plumbing/Lights, we are just about done. Awesome mellow guy....

+1

Sundiego
05-21-2009, 01:55 PM
This guy is just ok at best......JK he is the man. Brian has some really nice stuff, and is a super cool guy.

I would definitely recommend purchasing from him.

Mark

jrod11
06-12-2009, 10:36 AM
Really happy that I got a chance to trade with Brian. Great guy and also has an insane selection of Zoas. For people tha live far away from Oceanside, its worth the trip. Will be doing lots of trades in the future for sure!

marekv
04-03-2011, 02:23 PM
Brian is great. Very friendly and it's great to deal with. I got yellow coris wrasse from him that was very healthy and effortable. He threw in a couple of great looking zoas frags which I very much appreciated because he did't have to do it. Great guy.

fity2pounder
04-15-2011, 09:52 AM
Super great guy. Very easy to deal with. Very friendly and helpful. Couldn't ask for a better guy to work with.

fishamigo
04-19-2011, 12:38 PM
I got more than some livestock from Brian. We had a great conversation and he is the epitome of the mellow reefer who wants to help anyone in the hobby. I got some healthy livestock from him that is doing great.

reefer38
04-19-2011, 03:58 PM
This guy is suuuuper cool. he has an immaculate collection of corals, and i've never seen so many zoas in one place. Since i'm just getting started on my coral collection, i had a lot of questions for him and he is full of info and ideas! he's very chill and laid-back, and completely down to help out the new hobbyist or kick back and talk about corals. if you are thinking of buying or making a trade with Brian, i would highly recommend it. everything ive gotten from him is doing great!

snyder2050
04-19-2011, 06:21 PM
Done a lot of trades with Brian always leave happy!!

Brian_reefragr
04-19-2011, 06:44 PM
Wow! Thank you all very much for the kind words. I remember people talking down to me numerous times when I asked questions as a noob, and also bought questionable stuff. Those were experiences that turned me off of reefing, and I always thought I would never treat people like that. To me this hobby has to be shared and should be a soothing, enjoyable hobby, and I always try to help out and pay it forward, so to speak. Looking forward to many more interactions with all you reefers!

goody
04-20-2011, 05:02 PM
I've dealt with Brian on a few occasions and they have always been excellent transactions. He is a pleasure to deal with, great frags, awesome communication, and the reefing conversations with him are priceless. It's not just a quick sale or trade with Brian. He is somebody who really enjoys the hobby and wants to share his knowledge as well as hear about your system and any advice you might have. Look forward to more rades/purchases in the future.

zfan4life
04-28-2011, 08:38 AM
I made a comment on the chatbox about brian being a scam artist and I guess I forgot to sate it was joke. Brian does nothing but strive to help all of his fellow reefers . He doesn't sell hisstuff to make money he sells andtrades to build the hobby for everyone! A+ Ihave no problems doing business with him!!!

zfan4life
05-03-2011, 07:08 AM
Another great transaction with brian this last weekend! Thanks for your generosity brian! those bam bams are sweet!

zfan4life
05-19-2011, 08:35 AM
Brian again has proven himself to be a true hobbiest and shown his love for this great hobby. I came to the chatbox and requested donations for a fallen police officer(me being a former police officer) and brian came up with the idea of donating a couple frags which we put up for bid. These frags now sit at $100 dollar bid. I cant thank brian enough for his generous donation and for the bid of TITMouse.

jrod11
05-19-2011, 08:52 AM
Round two of feedback for me. Been doing a lot of trades with Brian recently and he was awesome. Hooked me up with an unreal frag pack. Like I said before, even if you are far away it is worth the drive. Amazing corals. Thanks again Brian.

naso tang
05-28-2011, 11:19 AM
picked up some fantastic frags from Brian today, great prices, incredible selection of healthy livestock, one of the most pleasurable transactions I've had. Great to meet you Brian, I hope I'll be back and can't wait for you to set up the big tank!!!

reefer38
05-29-2011, 10:05 AM
Thanks for the Scripps Acro the other day buddy! That thing is SWEET!

reefer38
05-29-2011, 11:09 PM
Thanks for the zoas today Brian! they look awesome!

reef101
05-29-2011, 11:19 PM
Great seller to work with and gives awesome deals!! Really easy to contact and meet with +1!! Nice tank man.

-Lyndhell

Brian_reefragr
06-03-2011, 06:22 AM
Hey Brian the purple haze monti and Lord of the Rings paly is looking good in my tank! I will post some pictures of my tank if your interested in some trades! Thanks again! bump for a great seller!

Thanks Lester, it was great meeting you and Dave!

sdsocal
06-11-2011, 05:11 PM
Brain - thanks for everthing.

If you ever get the chance to deal with Brian do so. He is an asset to the reefing community. Great tank, coral, conversation, and deals.

SunlitReef
06-13-2011, 06:22 AM
Thanks for the monti collection. Everything is looking great. I'll be back for more soon.

Brian_reefragr
06-13-2011, 10:10 AM
Thanks everyone for the feedback. Really enjoy hanging out with everybody, and talkin' hobby.

ironcross
06-14-2011, 02:33 AM
Hey brian just wanted to say thanks for the frags. I'll frag you a UC and those others you wanted and leave them on your doorstep haha J/K

grimey
06-19-2011, 10:07 AM
What an intense learning experience! 75% of the time I was just soaking in the immensity of his frag collection. The larger frags that I got opened up within 15 minutes. They looked like they'd been in my tank for months. :)

From novice to expert hobbyist, you will find SOMETHING for your tank. Brian offers affordable prices, and is more than happy to give rare advice.
He is a token in the reefer community.

I am beyond stoked to live so close to such a nice guy. I would have traveled a long distance for this kind of experience.

A thousand thanks Brian.

mattboyyobttam
06-22-2011, 11:03 AM
by far the nicest guy ive encountered in the hobby.... he has an awesome tank and some kick a** corals i could go broke shopping in his tank. i only hope to continue to do business with him and acquire some of his glorious corals. THANKS AGAIN BRIAN!!

FreshtoSalt
06-22-2011, 11:13 AM
Brian,Thank you so much for everything I’m so happy with all the frags you pulled out of you tank for me this weekend my zoas and palys collection is becoming quite topnotch thanks to you. The only problem with going to your house is it’s so hard to leave I could stare at your tank for days. Everything is doing really good back in my tank, I can’t thank you enough.

P.S I’ll be back soon

ironcross
06-22-2011, 07:58 PM
Thanks brian, I'll hit you up later and let you know how it goes haha. Oh yeah A+ reefer everyone.

VBOY619SD
06-23-2011, 06:30 AM
nice guy !!! thanks again brian for coming over ! ! !

Brian_reefragr
06-23-2011, 07:52 AM
Thank you all for the feedback! I'm really pleased to hear that everyone is happy with what they have gotten, and have been very successful with my livestock. Also very happy to share my experiences and what info I may have. Looking forward to meeting lots more of you guys! Thanks to SDReefs for enabling me to have the chance to meet so many great people, and help keep the hobby enjoyable.

surfwagon
06-28-2011, 08:15 PM
Brian you rule. It was great meeting you. Let me know when those zoas and palys are ready to go and I'm there. - Marc

Mario
07-30-2011, 05:28 PM
lets just say I left his house very happy! This laid back guy keeps a great tank and knows whats he's talking about. Have a question about reefkeeping? Brian has an answer. Wont hesitate to give Brian my business again.

Brian_reefragr
07-31-2011, 08:03 AM
Yesterday, 08:33 PM

Kenith

Spent time on board: 8:44:22 Hours
My Photos: (0)

Don't go! All you get is to meet a great guy who's got top quality corals

Thanks for the corals Brian! Everything looks great and opened up within an hour-

Thank you everyone for the feedback, I always want to hear what people think about me and the tank.

saltwater760
07-31-2011, 08:34 AM
thank brian for the corals yesterday super close to my house good to know there reefers in the neighbor hood. my corals opened right up and look great very knowable about tanks and cool dude to BS with

ironcross
07-31-2011, 10:48 AM
Thanks for all the corals bro, had a good time shooting the sh*t. Went there for a frag and left with a box of frags. If you go to brians expect to stay awhile admiring his tank!

oswaldo1424
07-31-2011, 11:25 AM
Thanks for the freebies Brian they opened up really fast its nice to have someone close by to answer my dumb questions lol you got an amazing tank with a great selection A++ seller

Brian_reefragr
07-31-2011, 01:00 PM
Thanks for the feedback you guys, I really appreciate hearing back from everyone. Good to hear everyone is having success with my stuff.

jasonmrcdd
08-01-2011, 07:02 AM
Brain is a super cool guy. Picked up some freebies from him yesterday because he said he would rather give a few things away to propagate the hobby then make a profit on them. We showed up and he hooked it up with some awesome frags. While he was fragging, he found a baby brittle and offered it up too. My wife was so excited about that little starfish that I think she may be more into the tank than I am right now.

Brian is a stand up guy and an amazing asset to the San Diego County Reef Community!

shioinu
08-01-2011, 07:12 AM
Floated me a few frags of some softies. Super nice! Thanks Brian!

oswaldo1424
08-02-2011, 08:23 AM
Brian is the man hooked me up at a real good price for a great piece and gave me some freebies and some good advise thanks Brian will definitly return

ironcross
08-02-2011, 11:10 PM
Thanks for the frag brian, its looking good, full polyp extension great color, lovin that stick!

reefer38
08-05-2011, 10:15 AM
thanks for those frags the other day man! those SPS frags are lookin awesome!

surfwagon
08-09-2011, 05:50 PM
Brian, again you rule! Thanks for hooking me up with all of the great corals.

Brian_reefragr
08-09-2011, 08:50 PM
Always good to see you Marc! No worries, I hope everything does well for you, and I'll have everything you requested by this weekend.

SD Actuary
08-12-2011, 07:53 AM
I finally got some time to make it up to Brian's awesome house in O-side. I consider myself decently trained in knowing Z's and P's but i kept having to ask him "*** is that!!!!". Brian has some awesome stuff and some really cool morphs. HIs monti selection is out of this world as well.

Great, generous guy. He has bought from me in the past and always shows up when he says he will.

oswaldo1424
08-20-2011, 12:41 PM
nice hanging out with u again and thanks for the major hook ups bro i have never left ur house empty handed and nice talking to someone who knows their stuff and gives great advise :D

Rob619
08-30-2011, 10:23 AM
thanks for stopping by yesterday! was right on time just like he stated and kept in contact! good guy in my book!

reefer38
09-04-2011, 10:59 AM
Brian pulled through again! he was banking a favia for me that wasnt doing too well, and after only a short time in his tank, he was able to heal it up nicely and now it looks even better than it did when i got it from ASD! thanks again Brian! your the man!

Brian_reefragr
09-08-2011, 08:55 AM
Thanks for the compliments guys, I really appreciate it! Glad I could stump you Scott, and nice meeting you finally Rob! Oswaldo and Pete, always great hanging out with you guys, and glad to hear everyone is happy.

Rabidgerbil38
09-17-2011, 01:03 PM
I just stopped by Brian's place for the first time today and hes got some quality stuff in there. Zoa's n Palys out the nose and a ton of sps as well. He's a really cool guy that knows his stuff, has an awesome setup and great prices too! I'll definitely be back for more. Thanks Brian

Toombs
09-18-2011, 01:59 PM
Brian is one of the coolest guys to deal with and has one of the nicest tanks I have seen. Got some SPS from him and it is doing great! I will be doing business with him in the future for sure.

CCLansman
09-18-2011, 04:47 PM
+1 for Brian, dude is helping me out big time. Thanks again!

oswaldo1424
09-23-2011, 07:52 PM
Thanks again for the coral Brian always cool hanging out with another reefer

reefer38
01-07-2012, 06:22 PM
Brian is the man! he helped me build mt ATO tonight and hooked me up with a great deal on an acro frag. thanks again man!

Mario
01-07-2012, 08:52 PM
The food is great, everything from the corals to the fish will eat this very eagerly, CANT WAIT TO GET MORE!

naso tang
01-07-2012, 09:56 PM
Yep, digging the food too, Brian is my go to guy for quality frags! Stuffs doing great Brian, sorry I missed your call today!

reefer38
01-08-2012, 12:57 AM
+1 on the food, everything loves it!!!!!

zfan4life
01-12-2012, 09:44 AM
Brian... what to say about brian. He is nothing short of a generous caring person. he has a passion for the marine world and his fellow hobbiest. Thank you for the freebies and food!

Octoman4
01-12-2012, 09:59 AM
B the food is awesome, fish love it... also thanks for the advice on the new setup would've taken me days to think out how to hang the lights. lol, took him .32 seconds , if you have the opportunity to deal with Brian consider your self a lucky person. the Knowledge in the mans head about the marine ecosystems is infinite. P.S. im noticing that the coraline is coming back slowly since i lowered my light times... but I am 100% sure my ballast is junk thanks B

ironcross
01-12-2012, 10:11 AM
Hmmm today seem to be the day everybody has a kind word about B, well what to say.....eh I guess he's an alright guy. Haha J/K great guy and A+ reefer. B now get up here and do my rockwork!!!!

Brian_reefragr
01-13-2012, 07:45 AM
Wow, I just looked at this thread (cause it was at the top), I thought this was buried. Thanks guys for all the feedback, always happy to hear things are doing well! I'm really excited that the food is working well, and everybody likes it. Anyone that needs help with something can always call or pick my brain about things. Thanks again for all the kind words!!

Octoman4
02-09-2012, 07:05 PM
So all i have to say is WOW. brian is one of the most generous and kind hearted people i have met in a long time . He went above and beyond what a forum friend would do for most people and all i have to say is thank you B. Amy and I owe you and the old lady big time, thanks for help out with MYA and thanks for your advice on the tanks and every thing. with out you we might have lost our little one and for that we are in debt to you. Especially for helping us out when we are in a finicial bind.... IF ANY ONE EVER NEEDS ANY TYPE OF VETINARY HELP CONTACT BRIAN!

XO PRESENTS
02-14-2012, 05:52 PM
Brian,
I have been feeding my tank with your food for the past few weeks and everyone loves it. A really cool guy to chit chat about the reefing world with, I will let you know when I need more of your amazing stuff ... thanks for everything buddy...
Ron

junkie
03-19-2012, 07:19 PM
A+ in my book! Easy to deal with, good communication, and good guy to chat with. He even brought over a buddy (Mark aka: sundiego) who I haven't seen in quite some time, great suprise! Thanks Brian!!!!

ford4life
04-30-2012, 06:21 PM
Went back to his house today and hooked me up with a great deal! Very chill and knows his **** about aquariums!! I highly recommend him for frags and when I get back from my trip I will for sure be calling him for more frags!

specvjeff
05-02-2012, 01:00 PM
Just met with Brian today to pick up some of his fish food. Brian went out of his way to package the food in small sample size packages to make it easier for me to feed smaller amounts of food. He also went out of his way to meet me closer to my house. Brian is a great seller and I'm always happy to do business with him!

wholagan
05-15-2012, 05:52 PM
Bought some of his food from custom aquatic. My fish absolutely love it. Thanks for making a good product from one Brian to another.

Brian_reefragr
05-30-2012, 10:09 AM
Thanks for all the feedback everyone, I really value your input!!

jsknsd
06-27-2012, 09:14 AM
Does any of the shops in San Diego have any of your food?

fresh2120
06-27-2012, 10:05 AM
Brian out standing guy!

reefer38
09-01-2012, 10:33 PM
brian, thanks again for the hook ups! i have been doing business with brian for about a year now and ive always gotten quality, healthy stuff. BTW, your new system looks awesome! i cant believe how automated everything is man!!! congrats on the super legit upgrade!