PDA

View Full Version : amar's feedback

jaysonsd
04-01-2009, 12:08 PM
Recinded

nahtanoj
04-01-2009, 12:42 PM
sorry for the bad sale, but i think something needs to be cleared up in general. if you are purchasing "live sand" that came from someones tank, it is not by any means a stable live sand bed. over half of the beneficial bacteria, especially the anaerobic bacteria deep in the sand is dead. it is realeasing ammonia, nitrites, nitrates, and sulfiric acid into the sand. any sand you get from someone should be rinsed before use, and possibly even cycled again, but if you cycle it out of tank, then move it into your tank, it is once again, no longer live sand.

Rob619
04-01-2009, 01:06 PM
ive dealt with amar before, he is a good guy... ive got a bucket of sand from someone on here before and had the same thing... that dark grey color to it.. just rinshed it really good and threw it in the system,... had no issues at all.

amar
04-02-2009, 09:31 AM
First Of All Let Me Pull My Name Out Of The Mix I Did Not Sell You Anything The Person You Delt With Was My Bro So Any Transaction You Had Was Not With Me Alex Aka Amar So To Clear Things Up I Have Nothing To Do With It You Did Not Meet Me You Did Not Hand Me Any Money I Did Not Hand You Any Sand. I Will Let Him Know Starting Today He Needs To Set Up His Own Login Info. Sorry About Any Inconveniance But I Agree With Rob It Was Usable Sand 20$ Was Cheap

P.s. Thanks Rob

jaysonsd
04-02-2009, 10:02 AM
Do you know ur bro is using ur account? and yes, it would have been a great deal if the even most of the sand was usable. And I'm talking about the hardened chunks mostly.

At this point, it doesn't matter since I didn't deal w Alejandro, I will recind the feedback.

How did you write first caps w every word? Seems time consuming.

pnguy3n
04-02-2009, 10:05 AM
How did you write first caps w every word? Seems time consuming.

I was thinking that while I was reading too.

ricenoodle
04-02-2009, 10:07 AM
amar, you may/may not be a bad guy since i've never dealt with you myself personally but i do know that after being on this board for a year and have had many dealings and transaction with 70-80 people, you (amar) are the bad only experience that i've had since i started reefing. Getting an account is free and takes 2 secs, and that is also the reply you gave me when the bad deal went down, that he needs to setup his account soon, that was 6 mos ago. Sounds like your brother is giving you a bad name. and if anyone is wondering what incident i'm talking about then you can refer to the thread below. I have to say i was new then when it comes to prices and color does not equal value so yes i was at fault for that for not knowing prices but regardless anyone else or yourself maybe would have try to correct the situation afterward such as a decent reefer would do, instead it turns into a blastfest since $ is more important than a good reputation to you apparently. Also if you're letting your brother use your account to setup meetings and sales with peole using your username then shouldn't you be the one responsible for the result of the transaction? Just my opinion, Here's the thread if anyone wants to take a look and see what i'm talking about, put yourself in my shoes at the time and see for yourself: http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47734

amar
04-02-2009, 10:35 AM
OK here w go again and put your self any either one of there shoes because they both were new. From my brothers point of view since we want to bring up a old situation that did turn in to a blast fest thanks to Chris I dont know why im going to entertain this issue again. My Bro as I recall bassicly gave you any thing you wanted in his tank you chose what you wanted twice waled out the door changed your mind he allowed you to choose something else made sure you where happy and you chose to change your mind again after you got home and did some research. I dont see how that is being in any way $ is more important than a good reputation to you apparently. Really sounds like 2 of the same issue shh people not knowing what they are doing and being wisshhhee wasshhe I wouldnt bring this up again. Once again none of this is on me but if you want to blame "AMAR" then the buck stops here bad name thanks guys

nahtanoj
04-02-2009, 12:21 PM
i blame society...

MichaelRyanSD
04-02-2009, 12:29 PM
I blame the children

jaysonsd
04-02-2009, 12:31 PM
If ur bro needed an account 6 months ago, I don't understand why he hasn't set it up yet. In the past 6 months or so, you've had about 20 posts in the FS section. How am I supposed to know who I'm dealing with then? It seems like excessive complication for literally 30 seconds of work.

And I would never have put this up if you had replied to my PM after I got the sand. This could have been solved w/o dredging up old issues. Like in the fire service and military, you start w the person you have a problem w, privately; if that doesn't work, you move to the next level (supervisor, captain, forums, etc.).

Anyways, who am I to say anything more. I'm over it.