PDA

View Full Version : URGENT: In need of lights

imHUNG
02-10-2009, 08:31 PM
Long story short I sold my lights thinking I was gonna get lights soon. Well I was wrong and my tank has been without lights for two days now and the corals are starting to look pretty bad. Anyone out there that can let me borrow a retro MH kit or sell me one.

If you have one for sell im looking for:
-Dual 250w HQI MH setup.

If you have anything to let me borrow until I find something I can buy please let me know. Thanks!

Hung

sandiegan
02-10-2009, 08:45 PM
Hung- hit up Justin (sdfishman) he should have something that could at least hold you over.

imHUNG
02-10-2009, 09:04 PM
Hung- hit up Justin (sdfishman) he should have something that could at least hold you over.

Ill send him a PM but im still searching. Thanks Mitch

scubajay
02-10-2009, 09:51 PM
Actually I have a unit that's dual 250W HQI plus PCs (and Night time LEDs with a dimmer knob if I remember correctly). It's a good solid unit with a single ballast for the metal halides, however it's not a retro set up. It's missing one of the PC's but both metal halides have bulbs in them (3-4 months of use). I'd probably sell it for $350, so let me know if you're interested. Otherwise best of luck with everything and I hope your tank comes back healthy and happy.