PDA

View Full Version : Blue Lagoon makes good!

[G]h0s']['
03-21-2004, 05:44 PM
I just picked up colonies of sps, zooanthids, and rics today from Blue Lagoon. I must say that the prices were great compared to online stores for rare sps that I've been looking for. As an example, I bought an A. Nobilis staghorn colony for $75 compared to $129 on a certain reputable online store. Good coloration too! Anyhow, if you're reading this, Blue Lagoon...use a digi cam to take pictures of your corals, because they truly don't do them justice, LOL! -Mel :D :D :D

BlueLagoonSD
03-21-2004, 05:56 PM
Your too kind Mel. Im happy your satisfy with your corals. Lol you really cleaned me out. My tank looks bare again. J/P. Keep me updated on that stag, might want a frag from you one day.;) Thanks again.

bler
03-23-2004, 06:06 PM
Yah, I got a Rose BTA that is doing AWSOME !

props, I'll definatley be buying from them again :)

bler
03-23-2004, 08:35 PM
haha mine put its foot in a hole that goes all the way through to the other side....

well the other day I checked it out and it was halfway between BOTH holes, and it couldn't decide witch one to use...

RBTA (http://reefcentral.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=31186)

haha well today it's back to sticking out the front, but it was funny seeing it all cramped up in there, I was thinking it could possibly split !

mine's definatley not too big, espically since I got a 125 :) he's got plenty of room to grow..

I also got a pair of false perc's this weekend, and I'm hoping that they host in there, they seem to be pairing up, but havent paid any attention to the BTA..

Fo8sQuaD
03-24-2004, 12:11 PM
Hey Bluelagoon where are you located? I need some stuff and i want to check out what you have.

BlueLagoonSD
03-24-2004, 01:54 PM
San Diego. Near USD to be exact. You can also check out bluelagoon.sdreefs.com. We will be updating our corals this fri. :)

Drea
04-02-2004, 04:33 PM
Hi Mike, I just wanted to thank you again. The zoo's and the ric are doing great. I'm thinking of getting another ric. I love them. The leather seems to be doing ok so far. I'll post some pic's when I get a chance. Let me know if you ever get a hold of some red zoo's. those are next on my wish list! To anyone whos interested I highly recommend Bluelagoon:D