PDA

View Full Version : Can any one help me fix my tank?

Rigo619
01-10-2009, 09:23 PM
I just got a tanks and its 6 feet long 18 in wide and 17.5 in tall but the bottom piece is cracked. I have the replacement glass piece and I also have this plexiglass piece that I want to place on the bottom of the glass piece. Can one one help me that knows how to do this. I will feed you carne asada tacos with salsa, guacamole, rice and a beer/soda/water.

LarryM
01-10-2009, 09:37 PM
What is the plexiglass for?

Does your tank have a bottom rim? if so work it off with a razor, cut the bottom peice off and the cut the glass off very carefully with a razor knife.

I just got a tanks and its 6 feet long 18 in wide and 17.5 in tall but the bottom piece is cracked. I have the replacement glass piece and I also have this plexiglass piece that I want to place on the bottom of the glass piece. Can one one help me that knows how to do this. I will feed you carne asada tacos with salsa, guacamole, rice and a beer/soda/water.

Rigo619
01-10-2009, 09:42 PM
The Plexiglass I wanted to put for reinforcement. It does not have the trim on the bottom. I was thinking of doing that but just wanted to hear it from some one experienced. I will get a blade and do that tomorrow morning. What do I do after that?