PDA

View Full Version : montiporadict feedback

mael
12-17-2008, 10:32 PM
I just wanted to post about my very positive experience with Shaun (montiporadict). He responded to my ad and donated some much needed goods as well as dispensed some valuable knowledge to a newbie like myself.

Because of him some good equipment is being put to good use as well as me being able to salvage a powerhead which I already had.

We all know how expensive this hobby can get so I am so thankful for all the help I've received.

Much thanks Shaun! :)

naso tang
12-25-2008, 03:50 PM
Shaun hooked me up with a nice monti frag and gave me a christmas bonus as well--nice creative mounting, great transaction!!!

duecejt
12-26-2008, 04:29 PM
His corals looked great. Got a great deal on 5 frags. New frags always make my day! Didn't get a chance to meet him but let me P/U from his Dad! Thanks Shaun!

montiporadict
12-26-2008, 05:18 PM
Thank you all for the kind words:):):).

kjsreef
12-28-2008, 02:24 PM
Just wanted to say how great Shaun was. Got a green milli from him and he threw in a freebie too. His tank is awesome. Great collection of super healthy monti's.

Diver Dan
06-24-2009, 04:58 PM
Shaun was a great seller! Gave a lot of awesome deals on some really cool LPS and threw in some freebies!
Can't wait till you frag that bowebanki!

montiporadict
06-24-2009, 08:16 PM
Thanks trever. You'll probably be old enough to get into a bar before I cut my bowerbanki but I'll keep you in mind:)

naso tang
12-04-2011, 09:12 PM
another great transaction with Shaun, hooked me up again and was flexible with my timing. Thanks again dude, great seeing your tank!!

SD Actuary
12-04-2011, 09:22 PM
SHaun has bought a few frags from me and the transactions went perfectly. Great communication, cool guy, great taste in zoas!

jason142
12-05-2011, 01:50 AM
Shaun is a great guy. He has bought from me once and this last time we traded. Always great communication and would never hesitate dealing with him or recommending him to anyone else, thanks for the great frags Shaun.

pinoyreef
04-23-2013, 07:43 PM
Thank you Shaun for such a good deal. I will definetly do trade with you again. Very good comunication, only one attempt and done smooth trade. I took your advice about my bublegum monster, Its now on sandbed. Im hoping that rastas grow full spread in my tank.
Once again Thank you and very nice meeting you.
John