PDA

View Full Version : I need some interceptor

Hybrid
10-16-2008, 11:53 AM
So I picked up some frags at Rap this weekend and I was looking at my tank today and noticed that now I have Red bugs. I need some interceptor so if anyone has any to spare and sell, I would greatly appreciate it... Thanks...

Bio-Nut
10-16-2008, 02:44 PM
I think that the water that was plumbed in from Scripps had them. I talk to a few individual that had displays up their and they had red bugs too! And just on the two pieces that they took up there not on an at there home tank. this is why I mix my water, nothing is free. Sometimes you get more out of it than you want! Let me know how much you need I think I am going to do a QT for another fellow reefer. And there might be some left.

Hybrid
10-16-2008, 08:45 PM
I think that the water that was plumbed in from Scripps had them. I talk to a few individual that had displays up their and they had red bugs too! And just on the two pieces that they took up there not on an at there home tank. this is why I mix my water, nothing is free. Sometimes you get more out of it than you want! Let me know how much you need I think I am going to do a QT for another fellow reefer. And there might be some left.

I need enough to dose my 135 gallon. I don't have any idea on what the dose is for it. Let me know if you have some leftover. Thanks...