PDA

View Full Version : My Stand is cracking!

ricenoodle
10-13-2008, 10:25 PM
Ok so long story short one of the plastic clips in my solana that hold the top to the tank sucked a small but steady stream of water over the side and suction did its work in sucking it to the bottom of the tank. It was too late by the time i discovered it. the wood in my stand is raised and bubbling up in the middle, i can stick and nickel around 2 sides of my tank and the back and there's cracks where the bubbles are!:hideeyes: I am picking up a new stand tomorrow and would like some help moving the tank. I plan on taking all the inverts and live rock out and put them in plastic bags respectively and would need someone to help me move just the tank with the sand bed intact to the new stand and swap the old stand for the new stand. I only have 3) 5 gallons bucket and would like the person to bring some extra if possible as i would like to save most or all of the water. I want to do this on this sunday. Let me know how much you are willing to do it for as i really need to take care of this problem in case my tank comes crashing down due to the stand giving out before i go underway. Thanks

imHUNG
10-13-2008, 10:36 PM
Damn that sucks Chris, If I wasn't going out of town, Id help you out. Ill let you know if my plans change and good luck.

ricenoodle
10-15-2008, 12:49 AM
Tank move complete, yay hope my livestock makes it with no issues.