PDA

View Full Version : Seahorse Aquatics

David M
10-03-2008, 08:14 AM
I've never looked at this forum before, was I supposed to start a thread here? No one told me :eek:

alex4angela
10-03-2008, 10:41 AM
David has hooked me up with the best LR I've seen. Great stuff, very knowledgeable and easy to deal with. Can't wait to get back and buy more from him. Highly recommended. Thanks David

seahorse_man
10-04-2008, 12:30 AM
David came and picked up some gobies from me,came when he said,stayed in touch,and brought his own container...................A+

Lic3nc3ToKlLL
10-04-2008, 11:51 AM
David M....it's hard to say too little about him! I've gotten my most durable clowns from this guy including a hippo tang awhile ago...and plenty of liverock from him. David M has great quality no bs fish...Lots and lots of knowledge the most clownfish ever and the best guy to deal with imo! Thanks David!

odysseysteve
10-04-2008, 11:56 AM
Two thumbs up for David M! If you are looking for acclimated, quarantined, healthy fish, he is the man to see. He also has some of the best live rock you'll find anywhere and you can pick up some Rod's food while you're drooling over his fish. I will certainly do biz with him again.

LotsaFishies
10-16-2008, 10:23 PM
David is extremely knowledgable, puts out a superb product, and has been very helpful when I've had questions. He's drilled couple of tanks for me for a more-than-fair price at short notice. I've only got good things to say about David --despite him being competition! ;) :D

Lic3nc3ToKlLL
10-23-2008, 11:56 PM
I have bought plenty stuff from David M....great business man, very knowledgeable can answer pretty much any question you have and best thing of all his fish....not only endless amount of supply but probably the most rock solid fish I have ever bought from anyone since they can live through pretty much any water params!

SDguy
11-01-2008, 05:04 AM
Great guy. He drilled my tank for me, and I've purchased a few tank bred fish from him.

Roogus
11-08-2008, 01:58 PM
I just aquired a pair of Ocellaris clowns from David M.
His place is amazing! Offered lots of information for me.
I will definitely go back for more!
Thanks again David :D

Technoviking
11-13-2008, 12:56 PM
Picked up a Racoon Butterfly from him today.

As he went in the tank he showed absolutely no signs of being stressed, no heavy breathing, nothing. After about thirty seconds of looking around he started attacking my aptaisia forst.

A true testament to the health of his livestock. Simply superb.

jt_milstead
12-26-2008, 01:52 PM
I just bought some LR for my new tank. David has a lot of LR, and other fish. He took time to show me around his place. Good price on LR for sure.I would recommend his place for sure!

jt_milstead
01-10-2009, 08:16 PM
It was good to see you again David. I'll be back soon for more rock, and the B&W clowns.

tom619
02-03-2009, 11:47 PM
David's got the best fish selection around, especially clowns.
thank god he's still around!

i'd be over there everyday if i had a bigger tank to accommodate the bio load :D:

A+

NickSDC
07-11-2010, 03:39 PM
Great transaction. Gave me a tank for a good price and helped me load it in my van. Much appreciated David!

Acefspds
07-11-2010, 07:16 PM
Good guy. Gave me a hell of a deal on an RO/DI today. Awesome hatchery as well.... Too bad your getting out.

CitoSized
07-11-2010, 07:23 PM
+1 on the good comment. Picked up a nice pair of Clowns yesterday. If you need a pair or set this is the spot to go to. David was helpful and had great selection.