PDA

View Full Version : Aqua SD feedback

AquaSD
09-26-2008, 12:15 PM
Leave your feedback, thanks :)

Palamedes
09-26-2008, 12:21 PM
Great people, great setup and prices that are in everyones budget. Thanks again. Will be a repeat customer!

SilverDc5TypeS
09-26-2008, 12:33 PM
Nice setup. Love the blue blastos! For sure getting more stuff in the future from you guys. Thanks again.

-Mike

KingRB
09-26-2008, 12:39 PM
Picked me up some bad ass Zoa's from Will the other day.
All are opening up and looking good.
Thanks for the Zoa's Bro.
Good to see you back in the coral business...
I purchased some of my first corals from Will many years ago. Always great stuff for sale...

kwilson
09-26-2008, 12:47 PM
Great to see you back. Nice Ricordeas, Thanks Will

mramc3
09-26-2008, 02:23 PM
Welcome back Will. Great looking corals and clean setup. Crazy colorations on the rics/yumas. Great prices and excellent customer service. See you soon bro.

rollinghead
09-26-2008, 02:26 PM
The first acans I ever got was from Will's old store :D. Brotherman, I'm Glad your back in town! Outstanding guy and the best corals!!!

socalaly
09-26-2008, 03:58 PM
Got some great zoas from you and very nice person to deal with!!! I still want to find some Mustards though :d pretty please

KorL
09-26-2008, 04:16 PM
Nice setup, selection, and prices. Thanks Will, I'll be bacK! Save me a nice yuma.

alex4angela
09-26-2008, 05:42 PM
Thanks A&W
We've been a customer for years now and every time, we come home with more corals than we planned on picking up. Great prices, top notch selection, and very friendly service. Good to have you back.

Diver Dan
09-26-2008, 05:56 PM
Will is a super nice guy! Very helpful and always has what you are looking for or can get it. I will see Aqua SD soon!

seahorse_man
09-26-2008, 06:51 PM
Great guy and greater seller,he makes throwing money in a glassbox alot easier:)Great stuff(I love the yuma and polyp)and he even puts up with me asking prices and trying to make up my mind:rolleyes:Final verdict.................A+++

P.S-Will what is your last name so I can put it on my paycheck:lol:

WanaLeime
09-27-2008, 08:42 AM
One of the OG's....super cool dude, awesome selection, great prices!!!

Ive been doing biz with Will since 2004. never had any probs, only PROPS!!!

Lic3nc3ToKlLL
09-30-2008, 01:36 AM
I'll say it once and I'll keep saying it great guy great corals great prices will be back again! He also saved my Naso Tang! Thanks Will!

wimpydailo
10-07-2008, 11:51 PM
great corals for a awesome price!!!! can't wait to go back and spend another 2 hours there!!! thanks guys

GoTakuF1
10-10-2008, 11:31 AM
If you're going to support a local seller, make it this one. It's worth the trip, peeps.

dese
10-13-2008, 09:40 PM
AHhhh WILL, what can i say, I have direct deposit for my work checks but its to WILL'S bank not mine!!!!! THANKS for all the great deals, my tank wouldnt have much if it wasnt for you!!!!

imHUNG
10-14-2008, 12:36 AM
Gets nicer stuff with every shipment. Awesome guy too. Will be coming back soon!

Roogus
10-18-2008, 07:36 PM
Picked up some cool mushrooms, a yuma, and some zoos. It was great doing business with Will! I will definitely go back!

frankalank
10-19-2008, 06:14 AM
Not only is he affordable, he is also extremely accomodating in when you can drop by. Will is one of the nicest human beings in the buisness, and I make the 30 minute drive with a permanent smile on my face. Very glad I found him, because I plan on doing buisness with him for a long time to come. Quickly becomming one of my favorite places in San Diego, he will even encourage you to make a special order with no markup. AMAZING!

azynman
10-20-2008, 11:12 PM
great guy to have in this line of business, especially in this addicting hobby. all the corals he gets are very unique, the colors are so amazing. the price is unbelievable too... he must be putting something in the corals,:D 'cause i can't stop buying from him, hehehe!!! thanks Will... see you soon....

ajn81
10-23-2008, 02:27 PM
Great seller, very nice livestock. Didn't mind me taking forever to make up my mind :).Looking forward to purchasing from Aqua SD again in the future.

Lic3nc3ToKlLL
10-25-2008, 04:47 PM
For another kudos since all of this is not enough if anyone wants awesome corals (not an understatement) for awesome prices....If you don't see Will your just missing out! Great guy, great stuff, awesome service I'll be back...Soon Thanks Will! lol

oofie
11-06-2008, 04:09 PM
Great guy, gives a lot of info and tips! First time dealing with him was for rics and a cleaner shrimp, very very nice livestock. Second time dealing with him was for halide bulb which was the cheapest I ever saw for sale.

Seth Siraton
11-06-2008, 04:25 PM
they have great pricing and a cool set up, Will has been very helpfull with questions. I will deffenently be getting more stuff from him.

Bruce Wayne
11-13-2008, 10:30 PM
Amazing setup, selection, best prices and customer service around...I am new and Will has helped me with tons of stuff...thanks...I will be back soon...

vlad_acosta
11-13-2008, 10:48 PM
Hello my name is Vlad and im here today cause i'm an AQUASD addict:crazy:...this is reefers anonymous right?:ohsnap:.......j/k

Will is so nice and patient no matter ho many times you go between bins trying to make up your mind...Oh and by the way he has the best "junk" corals...definetly will take the drive down south again...thanks for the specials last weekend:):p:)

I get paid next week so see you soon...im sure youll still have a "cherry piece" or 2 left:DHes gotta be good if other sponsors buy his stuff for their tank right!!!:runaway:

Fish n' Frags
11-13-2008, 11:42 PM
An addict is an addict, right? :lol:

Lo0seR
11-15-2008, 09:42 AM
Not only is he affordable, he is also extremely accomodating

Thats why I go back, he will cut a frag here and a frag there with a smile on his face, not with an attitude, or condinsending towards the newbies in anyway but there to help them out and get started, just a real easy going experience for local reefers looking for livestock thats not hard on the pocket book.

blazzent
11-15-2008, 01:51 PM
What can I say... Its already been said! Thanks Will.

seahorse_man
11-20-2008, 10:25 PM
Not only do is it a pleasure to buy from Will,but its also a pleasure to sell to him.

He came when he said he would,he was fast,friendly,and him and his GF were just a pleasure to deal with......A+++

P.S-watch out his GF is strong she helped lift the tank:eek::cool:;):p

Thanks Will,
Jordan

KorL
12-05-2008, 10:21 PM
Will and Alice hooked me up with a nice Zoa frag pack. Thanks again. Will be coming back for more soon.

corbeano619
01-17-2009, 09:47 PM
ONCE AGAIN I'm very happy with AQUASD. Thanks Will
Corban

SDguy
01-22-2009, 11:34 AM
Will has given me some great stuff, at great prices. Hey, how many RC'ers do I have to send your way for an even better discount? ;)

vlad_acosta
04-11-2009, 11:15 PM
thanks Will for my first wellso...I know there "Will" be more :lol::demon::bounce:
p.s. can you see my new Squamosa in the corner also...I'll get a shot soon.

http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee324/rx-6rx-6/Wellso_1.jpg

Hybrid
04-11-2009, 11:22 PM
Will is great. Always has great corals at crazy prices but hey, you never see corals like his anywhere else either. Plus a discount for the friends is cool. I have known Will a few years now and he is always a pleasure to deal with. I got a beautiful scoly from him the other day as well. Thanks Will

sonnybihis
04-15-2009, 09:29 PM
can we still leave you feedback now that you have your own store? i'll be leaving feedback almost everyday if that's the case!

let's see, since you've opened i've bought a powder blue tang, orange diamond goby, derasa clam, sick florida ric and that seaweed clip. that's 5 positives so far!

mcdonaldtj
04-16-2009, 07:54 AM
Awesome store, My wife is new to the saltwater arena and he took time to explain what would be good for my tank etc. Excellent work, The only thing that I can complain about is my wallet is empty now hehehe.

V/Tim

brianth3lion
04-16-2009, 08:23 AM
awesome prices and livestock. Came in expecting to just check out the new store, came out with three bags of fish... couldn't pass up the great deals!

sdmasseuse
05-12-2009, 09:15 PM
I bought some nice corals from Will he's a great guy too !:)

He has one of the nicest selection in town! 2 snaps up!

kthehun89
05-12-2009, 09:17 PM
I LOVE WILL @ AQUASD

haha, thanks for the hookups dude!

Kristof and Dan

corbeano619
05-13-2009, 11:34 PM
Will I'm loving it. Thank you Sir. Corban
http://i39.tinypic.com/2cf5b4g.jpg

corbeano619
05-30-2009, 09:15 PM
Thanks again Will and Alice for the Rhizo and Trachy.
http://i40.tinypic.com/10ckkg0.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/2en0w78.jpg

467echo
06-03-2009, 02:08 PM
Finally a LFS with jaw dropping goodies at a reasonable price! Excellent service Will, keep it up!

dogma40
06-28-2009, 11:00 PM
Thanks for walking me through it all and putting up so many of my silly questions! store looks good man... keep it up!:ohsnap:

and as the white folk say..."get er done" , which i believe is Spanish for "work harder"! j/k :D

MustangBill
06-29-2009, 08:45 AM
Thanks Will, my first time at his store was a positive one. Great deals!

egd101
07-27-2009, 09:39 PM
thanks, Will for the advice to a newB and our new rbta. we'll definetly be back.
marlon n joy

bpro32
07-28-2009, 08:26 AM
Will is the first 'store' I bought a frag from. Always a pleasure to head into his shop. Thanks Will.

ricenoodle
07-28-2009, 01:37 PM
Will is the only store that i'll buy from nowadays. Great prices & excellent coral health. A+

Diver Dan
08-13-2009, 06:31 PM
Will ordered me a Papua New Guinea blue hippo tang last week. After being shipped halfway across the world; it was in pretty bad shape when it reached Will's. Will told me to take the fish home and keep my money, if it lived i could pay him later and if it didn't make it, he would order me a new one. Sadly i couldn't bring the fish out of shock and it died.
Today, Will ordered another and it is very healthy and eating within minutes of being in the tank.
Will has awesome customer service and has me hooked as a customer for life!
Thanks for the fish Will!
Trever

tundra420619
12-09-2009, 10:23 AM
thanks for those red acans they are really nice. great corals great prices very friendly. i only buy from Will now. thanks again

John

Stephen
12-09-2009, 10:27 AM
One of my favorite stores, Will is always super nice and patient with me. I have loved everything i have gotten so thank you very much Will

duecejt
12-09-2009, 10:47 AM
I do go to other stores once in a while and almost never buy anything. It seems over the last few months every time I go to Aquasd I leave with something in my hand. Will's a great guy and has the best selection in town with out a doubt. Keep getting in the varieties. We'll keep shopping there! Thanks Will and Alice!

egd101
12-09-2009, 01:29 PM
great place to be for the best of the best corals. super great staff and even nicer people. thank you for the many wonderful fish and corals that you have sold to joy and i we will always go to you and alice as we can afford it.
mahalo
the cabebes

Triggler
12-09-2009, 01:32 PM
Will's great. I bought a blue tang that died 2 days after. Will still gave me 50% off on a second one despite the fact that it was longer than 24 hrs. He's always helpful and great prices on fish! Nice clean store. Always attentive to customers and great service!!

sdreefer69
12-09-2009, 01:35 PM
This Place has it all when it come to Corals, Fish, Advice and Best Prices. Deffinetly a place to Check Out. See You Soon Will...

CardiffReef
12-09-2009, 02:50 PM
best LFS in SD hands down. i used to go to AW,PS, Et ect ect and Aquasd is the only LFS i go to now. best selection in town and great prices recomend Aquasd to anyone that wants the best of the best. thanks will for all the great coral and customer service

SahSir
12-09-2009, 05:17 PM
Always a pleasure going to AquaSD... Beast LFS in SD.. By Far!!!!!!! Thanks..

NickSDC
01-31-2010, 08:35 PM
Try comparing your service here not just to other LFS's, but to any business in general. I've only been here a handful of times but you can't get service like this nowadays. This place is gonna grow faster than the zoas I bought.

clira13
02-01-2010, 06:39 PM
Hands down best selection in town. Wil and Alice always greet you with a smile and are willing to help when you are ready. AquaSD has cured my fix many of times. Thanks again

BTW. heres a peek at one of my latest additions Wil had Marlon slice up for me. ( I should have bought the whole thing).
http://http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/imagehosting/thum_53314b678da4a5e1f.jpg ('http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=1536')

CardiffReef
02-02-2010, 09:50 AM
best LFS in SD hands down will and his wife are the shiz dizzle!!!

sdeclipse99
02-02-2010, 07:20 PM
Great store and like everyone has said excellent customer service. I can't believe I waited as long as I did to visit Aquasd. I like up in the north county and even though the drive is a litte long, it was worth it.

seesquared
02-02-2010, 07:28 PM
AquaSD is a model of what every LFS should look and opperate like. By far the CLEANEST fish store in town, awesome product that nobody can match, and great customer service. Now my only problem is that I never have enough money to buy all of the amazing corals they have in stock!! Keep up the great work and work ethic guys and I'm sure you will have years of contiuned success. Thanks for setting the bar high and hopefully other stores will notice and follow suite. Cheers!

drainbamage
02-03-2010, 12:19 AM
Will's a ton of help, great guy, great shop. The fish system is almost a distraction, it's sort of apparent he's not that interested in it, or else the amazing coral tanks just make it look bad in comparison. But amazing stuff, great customer service.

Pescaiolo
02-03-2010, 12:47 AM
Anytime I can go and see Alice and Will, I go! Even if I am not looking for something I like to spend time in their shop. It is the cleanest shop in the area, they care about their livestock and their customers. I have been hooked up several times with frag pack prices when I get a few frags of this and that. We are lucky to have a great shop here in the area with awesome owners! Thanks again Alice and Will!

rstoc
02-07-2010, 10:06 AM
after i discovered this place, i never go anywhere else.

sango
02-11-2010, 10:52 AM
Will and Alice are great - very helpful and friendly. The price and selection speak for themselves. Over the past several months I have bought Zoas, Chalice, Ricordea, Rhodactis, Pavona, Monti, Porites, Acan, Caulastrea, and a Rainford's Goby from AquaSD. All healthy and beautiful specimens. Thanks!

619andyp
02-28-2010, 07:08 AM
I highly recommend this store. Aqua SD has the best corals and excellent prices. Will and Alicia are great people who have always taken the time to help and answer all my questions. Thank you for all the great deals. I will be back again and again.

mj1333
03-23-2010, 10:24 PM
I can't say enough nice things about Will. Best corals, best prices and an all around great person (and staff). Thanks Will. You have a customer here forever.

Sundiego
04-02-2010, 10:50 PM
Will has been great!! Only been to his shop a few times, and he is great to deal with.

Now I need to stay away, he's killing my wallet!

maus42
04-05-2010, 03:33 PM
Will has been the main supplier of coral for my tanks since I started in the hobby in late '04, early '05 when he was still selling out of his garage. He's always had top quality, healthy coral and is a patient, knowlegable store owner who hasn't lost the love of the hobby. What more could you ask for?

nate_tattoo
04-27-2010, 08:29 PM
Will at Aqua SD is a GREAT Place!
You can not find better quality corals anywhere! If you cant find it, Will will great ou the best piece possible.
I recently told Will I was looking for a Big Neon Green Torch. He brought in several great torches, multiple colors & sizes. Wow, what great selection:crazy:! Who else will "go hunting" for the best coral for you?
Will really makes you feel like you are his only customer.

kthehun89
04-27-2010, 09:17 PM
I <3 AquaSD

jason142
05-08-2010, 04:33 PM
Will went above and beyond anything that he would have to do for me today. I am not going to get into details but you will probably never find another store that is all about customer happiness. Will, I am now and forever a customer for life. Thank you again.

maus42
05-09-2010, 08:22 PM
Thanks for the giant sack o' frags and such. Clowns haven't found the RBTA yet (which looks awesome in the tank) but at least they've been inseperable, constantly swimming w/ each other.

maus42
05-14-2010, 04:10 AM
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj33/saltwaterimports/twofishies.jpg

I wish they'd host the anemone I bought them instead of the bottom right of my tank, but at least they seem very content :D The one on the top right is definitely the female and all her fins plus the spot in front of her dorsal fin have all started to blacken quite a bit, while the male has stayed pretty much completely orange and white. Just an interesting observation.

photoguy
05-14-2010, 04:18 AM
http://www.twistedreefs.com/data/500/medium/1storyboard.jpg

Smashthestate
05-14-2010, 03:30 PM
great store, just too bad whenever you call asking for a certain item some chick who dosent know english will always be like
"durrr waa u say?" then have to get will's attention.

GET SOMEONE WHO SPEAKS ENGLISH OR KNOWS WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON TO ANSWER YOUR PHONE

maus42
05-14-2010, 07:25 PM
I can understand her just fine....

jason142
05-14-2010, 08:01 PM
great store, just too bad whenever you call asking for a certain item some chick who dosent know english will always be like

GET SOMEONE WHO SPEAKS ENGLISH OR KNOWS WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON TO ANSWER YOUR PHONE

Not cool man, not cool.

tooradavis
05-14-2010, 08:08 PM
Came in today and bought a harlequin shrimp. As always they're very helpful at Aqua SD. Only place I go to for saltwater stuff.

AquaSD
05-14-2010, 11:21 PM

That's pretty rude man. She's my fiance, her name is Alicia, and she speaks perfect English dude. Actually she speaks 4 languages fluently...

Maybe because you asked a very particular question regarding some type of fish or coral that she's not familiar with, therefore she needed to ask me. Next time, just call and ask for Will, simple enough, or call my cell: 619-665-2466.

Sundiego
05-15-2010, 12:25 AM
Hey Smashthestate are you for real??????????

You did not just make that comment, your %^&&%%$#

Sorry Will to post this on your feedback thread but I could not resist.

surfnsd
05-15-2010, 03:15 AM
Super cool people and awesome customer service. Wish I would have known about them before I started my tank. Very cool guys down there willing to help a dummy newb like myself! They even took the time to explain snails to me haha!

I was dealing with aquatic warehouse but everyone except for 2 people there treated me and my girlfriend like we were total dumbasses when asking questions. many times we'd go in there and leave because nobody would help us out even though we dropped 3k+ setting up our tank.

So again, Aqua SD is my choice for everything now. hope to be in there in the next few weeks to get some corals and fish!

SDguy
05-15-2010, 05:56 AM
Will and the fluent in English Alicia ;) are great people, super friendly. The store always has excellent stock on hand (and I'm pretty picky!). Will is even nice enough to hold some of my personal livestock for a while. Now THAT'S customer service above and beyond what's necessary. Thanks you two :D

maus42
05-15-2010, 10:58 AM
Will and the fluent in English Alicia ;) are great people, super friendly. The store always has excellent stock on hand (and I'm pretty picky!). Will is even nice enough to hold some of my personal livestock for a while. Now THAT'S customer service above and beyond what's necessary. Thanks you two :D

You had NO IDEA now bad I wanted that rock of rainbow mushies of yours...

MTH
05-15-2010, 07:05 PM
Just wanted to leave Will and Alicia some positive feedback. I was looking for some equipment and requested that Will contact me when he received them. As soon as they came in I got a phone call and picked them up today. Thanks Will and Alicia for the great prices and service.

Mark

AFUreef
06-02-2010, 03:09 PM
thanks for the store credit on that rbta will. store looks great. orange setosa frag looks killer in my tank as well as the bowerbanki. take care and keep up the good work.

KillerClownFish
07-15-2010, 12:42 PM

Holy S dude, do you also rock a truck with confederate flags flying? Alicia the one and only female working at a LFS that knows her stuff (that I have met).

Will and Alicia are the BOMB, if one store was to stay in business I choose AquaSD. Great product, GREAT communication, and follow up on ordered products. If you don't believe me Wills posts on this site alone prove this statement.

Keep up the great work Will and Alicia!!

MustangBill
07-15-2010, 03:47 PM
Geez no kidding, Alicia speaks perfect english and has been nothing but EXTREMELY helpful and nice, not only was your comment rude but very unprofessional, if you have negative feedback to post then post it in way that dosen't make you look like an a**.

benzeeno
07-15-2010, 09:30 PM
Always great. Thanks Will and Alice, my new RBTA is doing awesome. clowns love it too.

dwilks
07-15-2010, 09:54 PM
Aqua SD is bar none a 5 Star FS. Will has the best prices,and is always willing to help. Not to mention my daughter Abby loves every time we go to your store. Her high light is seeing Alicia, and following her every move. Will you and Alicia are awesome people thanks. P.S. since Ive got back Abby ask me once a day to take her to see Alicia.;)

Jun2
07-15-2010, 10:41 PM
Wow..funny and untrue, is that you Ron? lol
Alicia speak well English and a sweet heart.
If Will wasn't around Alicia would sign my point card, unfotunately when you get a discount even thou you spend $60 you lose your chance to get points.
All in all experience .... Happy

ricenoodle
07-15-2010, 10:43 PM
I've been buying from Will since he was selling from his house, ALWAYS top notch customer service and livestock! My kids loves Will & Alice. They even remember my kid's name among everyone that goes there. Awesome people. My #1 Place to shop in SD!

JohnnyAirtime
07-20-2010, 07:54 PM
Will and Alicia....

TOP NOTCH. Best off-the-wall Corals in San Diego.
... and Will is so willing (no pun intended) to tell you, as well as show you his stuff. Not trying to shove it down your throat... but inform, and be courteous. As well, he'll give you a good deal at times... and even then, I nagged him in emails and he still was super cool and very helpful!

Can't go wrong with AquaSD... they'll be going places if he keeps up his service and selection!!

Congrats Will on the engagement!!! ... she's a sweet heart (very polite) and a lovely woman. :)

You F'ing kidding me?! You've never been SO WRONG.
... it's people like yourself, that need to go in... meet the people, and then come back online and see what kind of an ass you just made of yourself. Maybe even an apology should be in order, at minimum!

God help you if you call for Tech Support somewhere and get Achmed, or Abdul... or someone who barely speaks English, let alone barely understands it! I can only imagine your ignorance.

sdreefer69
07-22-2010, 10:45 AM
Went to support the local stores the otherday (felt so bad hahjk). Went to aqua sd to pick up my eBay winnings. Got a great deal to Start with the corals. No where else those kinds of deals. Thanks will. Then I saw my new wrasse swimming around. Never seen anything like him before, amazing colors. Super healthyand ate within 10 mins of being in it's new home. Got aptisa control which worked a wounder on a Beast I had. Then I saw he had t5s! One stop shop, that's what up. The lght combo is great and really makes the corals stand out. Hassle free shopping, def one of my fav shops.

woogiekids
07-22-2010, 09:26 PM
As a newbie, I have to say that Will and Alicia are the most patient and helpful folks around. I made the mistake of going to another LFS today, and asking some questions about potential future compatible purchases. Myself and my family were treated horribly (snobby and condescending). The individual in question was even saying snarky things to his co-workers about how stupid we were, thinking we were gone (we were in the next row)...

Needless to say, AquaSD will be getting 100% of my business from now on. It's not just the stock (which is amazing), but the kindness shown to someone just starting out who doesn't have the knowledge base on this intricate subject.

NickSDC
07-31-2010, 05:32 PM
Stopped by on my lunchbreak so I couldn't buy anything since it would sit at work for hours. Ended up buying some dragon soul favia and leaving work early. =) Oh yeah and thanks for the facebook frag Will.

shioinu
08-18-2010, 09:55 PM
came in on a whim with no time to spare and will got me out of there will all questions answered and with what i wanted - good business, thanks!

shioinu

JJhuang
08-25-2010, 04:47 PM
Have been wanting to go to Aqua SD for a long time. I like the setup with many corals to choose from from beginner corals at a very low price to high end stuff that i dont see anywhere else. If your looking for frags Jesus theres alot of frags like 3+ frag tanks. And if not will can make you a frag from a larger piece in a few mins. Awesome selection of zoas Really, I spent 195$ on just zoas and 1 ricordia. Costumer service is awesome by will and alicia Very kind people, very welcoming. Very affordable prices. Will for sure be visiting them again soon.
Thanks,
-Jon

SunnyK8
08-25-2010, 04:56 PM
We got a Scooter Blenny, snails, and some RO/DI water from Will yesterday and have bought lots of stuff in the past. He and Alicia are the best- super knowledgeable, friendly, and always there to answer even the stupidest of questions. He even humors me as I go through the shop and name all of his fish. What can I say other than I LOVE AquaSD. Great corals, great fish, and amazing customer service. My favorite place to shop.

SoCalBoo
08-30-2010, 04:26 PM

Was that you I saw coming out of the store with a white hood and cloak on? I knew it!

Feel free to get back to violating your goats and sheep and leave us peaceful reefers here alone.

Peace out.

types619
10-29-2010, 12:37 PM
What can I say Will and Alicia are real chill people, always willing to help out.

SDguy
10-29-2010, 12:58 PM
Will and Alicia are quality people. They were kind enough to hold on to my rocks and corals for me for several MONTHS while I medicated some fish. WAAAYYYY beyond just great costumer service, IMO. Thanks again, guys!b :D

MotoFish
10-29-2010, 01:20 PM
I have to join the bandwagon here.. Will and Alice have been good to me.

[G]h0s']['
11-10-2010, 03:15 PM
I agree. I've been coming to the store when I got back into the hobby in the 2nd quarter of this year. I'm really bad with names at reef shops, but that was quickly remedied after meeting Jojo, Alice, and Ramone. VERY courteous and are quick to help you with your needs. As always, Jojo and Will are great to rap about reefkeeping, troubleshooting issues, or just talk about the good ole days before I left the hobby in 2004. Their livestock look great, especially the uncommon/rare items. I really enjoy coming by and looking forward to the new shop improvements that are underway!

-Mel

SD Actuary
11-10-2010, 03:51 PM
I pretty much spend every lunch hour drooling over the stock at AquaSD. Will and crew have single handedly answered every question about my entire reef keeping experience since I started into the hobby.

Their ability to get you almost any rare coral and almost any fish you want is second to none.

If you ever have a question and you email them, they will be able to answer you within a matter of a few hours.

Great store, great service.

splitkooks
11-29-2010, 08:12 PM
black friday rocked my world!~

jasond1979
12-06-2010, 05:38 PM
Checked out the store yesterday and glad I did Will was a pleasure to work with. He is not the cheapest might might have the best livestock in san Diego.

Jason

mc_in_sd
12-15-2010, 05:56 PM
Being new to SW but not the hobby I couldnt believe the esoterism around town. Will told me to read a book first and put together a plan = So I did. He was comfortable letting me know what kind of $$ was involved. A few months later I cycled the tank and purchased the LR. Months after that I bought fish and my first coral. Still working on things slowly and really happy with the service and selection. If it wasn't for this team I wouldn't be enjoying this hobby so thanks so much.

MC

JohnnyAirtime
07-16-2011, 01:57 PM
Will/Alicia,
Once again... thanks!!
The two Anthias and the wrasse are doing good, and not hiding like most do at first introduction *phew*!

... another positive experience for me!!

Also, thanks for the use of the light meter. Not too many LFS would do that, and you allowed me to compare Halide to LED. Awesome. Thank you!!

reefhobby
09-25-2011, 06:53 PM
Went over on Saturday
Great service nice selection and because them seemed willing to knock off a couple bucks I left having spent 150 bucks with no regrets
I will be back as they run a great store
Thanks for the help and great service
Ray

specvjeff
10-06-2011, 02:27 PM
Will has an awesome shop with top of the line coals and customer service. Thanks for accepting my gsp, and for the beautiful red bubble tip anemone! Got the pH probe calibrated and am looking forward not not guessing what color my liquid pH test result is!

splitkooks
10-07-2011, 08:57 AM
always a pleasure.
came in to order some RK modules and a probe, easy peasy

reefer38
10-16-2011, 12:01 AM
I love going to ASD! i every time i go there i always greeted with a smile and a friendly hello. I went there today to get a chalice frag and im new to the chalice game so i had tons of questions. Brian, one if the employees there and their main coral fragger is very knowledgeable on the subject and talked to me for at lest 45 min about chalices. He was more than happy to answer any question i had. and thats pretty much how it s everytime i go in there. the staff at ASD is always super helpful and will stop what they are doing to help you out or even answer a question about a frag thats on the other side of the store. Aqua SD is definatley my favorite and in my opinion the best store to buy coral in SD. thanks ASD for everything!

uribe85
10-16-2011, 02:29 AM
Alice speak perfect english n Spanish keep up the great work. ALICE ur a great person ;-)

specvjeff
10-16-2011, 03:06 PM
Picked up a couple frags yesterday and like always Will is out and about helping customers and answering questions. I really enjoy the friendly atmosphere in the shop. It's not something you experience in every shop around town. You add that on top of the amazing coral and fish selection, you get what is in my opinion the best lfs in town. I've worked in the industry for 14 years, they have something special for sure!

AquaSD
02-20-2012, 07:53 PM
So now that we've been opened for about a month, would love to hear some feedback on the new shop :)

Good, bad, please let us know, so we can make the place even better for San Diego Reefers!

Stephen
02-20-2012, 08:06 PM
Really like the new shop, have a great dry goods section now. Best selection of harder to find and rare corals in town. No complaints to be had :)

THT419
02-20-2012, 08:45 PM
Great shop. Everyone there is very helpful and everything Ive gotten there is growing like crazy. I could go there and just stare at all the corals I wish I could afford. Definitely my favorite lfs

zfan4life
03-13-2012, 10:52 PM
I have bought and traded with Aqua SD and they have been nothing short of EXCELLENT, while there coral are a little higher priced then some places(they do offer some AMAZING deals ALL THE TIME on coral), this is because you are getting a MUCH higher quality!!! You get what you pay for, A++ store!!!

sponger
03-18-2012, 04:00 PM
Just wanted to thank Will and AquaSD for having great customer service. I bought some frags from their ebay auction at good prices, all the frags are doing great. I had a issue with one of the Paly's not opening up so I PMed Will and he said he would take care of me. I visited the store and he replaced my paly's without a hassle. I will definitely do business with AquaSD again. Thanks Will.

Reefwolf
03-18-2012, 08:52 PM
Seen everyone talking up this place, so had to go down to see if for myself. Store was nice, looked to have alot of stuff. BUT had to use the restroom and was told I had to go to a different place to use one so I went to the other Saltwater fish store down the road. Went to the restroom and spent my money there. (FYI) you might want to let your custumers use the restroom you never know how much money they have to spend that week. In my Case I got The new Aqua Allumination LED lights.

AquaSD
03-18-2012, 09:45 PM
Seen everyone talking up this place, so had to go down to see if for myself. Store was nice, looked to have alot of stuff. BUT had to use the restroom and was told I had to go to a different place to use one so I went to the other Saltwater fish store down the road. Went to the restroom and spent my money there. (FYI) you might want to let your custumers use the restroom you never know how much money they have to spend that week. In my Case I got The new Aqua Allumination LED lights.

Sorry about that Reefwolf :( We do not have a restroom at our store. When we were building our shop, our next door neighbor (Karaoke 101 lounge) took both bathrooms. During your visit, they were not open yet, so therefore you could not use the restroom (no one was on the other side). We apologize for the inconvenience. If they were open, we would have sent you over to the other side to use it.

Thank you for your visit, and I hope to see you again soon :)

Aqua SD

wholagan
03-18-2012, 09:57 PM
Your setup is great and you guys are really helpful. Will probably stop in sometime this week to grab some of those nice looking frags. (I'll use the restroom before I get there.)

solefald
03-18-2012, 10:05 PM
Nothing but an excellent customer service. Will is great. Hell, I forgot the name of one of the frags i bought, and he replied to my text at 11pm on a Friday night to ID it!
Best selection of coral i've seen in town. I'll be back on Tuesday! ;)

Reefwolf
03-19-2012, 08:54 PM
I should be around this weekend, have to come down to get my Truck worked on. I am going to check out what you all have.

jada1
06-09-2012, 08:56 AM
This my favorite place to go. I get in trouble every time I come here cuz I ended up getting more than what I was suppose to get. Great livestock and always lookout for great deals..thanx will for the great prices I'm loving my mp40. I will for sure get the ai and a new tank after I move.

cardiff_reefer
06-23-2012, 04:40 PM
Aqua SD is my favorite store hands down! If you are looking for corals for your reef tank this is the place! Will and staff have always been helpful and you can find good deals, just watch the forums they always post specials.

cdc
07-14-2012, 02:25 PM
Big thanks to Jeff at Aqua SD, picked up my Blue Jaw Trigger from them. First time I have been to the store and will definitely be going back.

TeamAquaSD
07-14-2012, 09:03 PM
You are very welcome Carl! It was great to meet you, and thank you for making the long trip down to San Diego. Happy to see that nice Blue Jaw go to a good home!

Tacomanii
09-16-2012, 10:33 PM
Thanks to Will, he hooked me up with a great deal on a Radion Light fixture. I contacted him through email and he I didn't have any problem communicating or getting a hold of any one else at the store. The store is amazing, and their coral selection is second to none in town. My tank and new light looks awesome, and I plan to be a loyal customer.

50 cube
09-16-2012, 10:53 PM
I'm looking to upgrade my lighting, how much was the radion?

Spo99
11-07-2012, 05:31 PM
Just wanted to say thank you to Ramon and everyone at AquaSD. Called looking for a pump. They offered to order one and it would be in in a day or two. An hour later they had called back, they had contacted another supplier and had the pump at the store waiting for me. Awesome service!

Thank you!

TeamAquaSD
11-08-2012, 09:37 PM
Glad we were able to help!

Sandbags
01-13-2013, 05:09 PM
I love going to aqua sd. Just picked up a pistol and a yasha.. Thanks guys!

1904mike
02-17-2013, 10:18 PM
Went into aquasd around 4pm today looking for a bulkhead and even though they didn't have the one I needed they definitely earned a customer for life.
I've been in a couple times before today and always had great customer service, but today was beyond great.
I just wanted to thank Will and the two ladies working there when I was in. Sorry I didn't catch your names.

AquaSD
02-24-2013, 11:55 PM
Went into aquasd around 4pm today looking for a bulkhead and even though they didn't have the one I needed they definitely earned a customer for life.
I've been in a couple times before today and always had great customer service, but today was beyond great.
I just wanted to thank Will and the two ladies working there when I was in. Sorry I didn't catch your names.

Thank you for your feedback, it means a lot to us :) My wife's name is Alicia, and the girl with the red hair is Ariel..... J/k her name is Amanda :D

Anything we can do to help you out on your tank/s, please let us know. Happy Reefing!

specvjeff
02-25-2013, 12:17 AM
the girl with the red hair is Ariel.....

:lol:

jada1
02-25-2013, 12:50 AM
Lol:lol:

m3lacoste
05-31-2015, 05:37 PM
I do not agree with your all sales are final store policy on hard goods. I purchased a tunze magnet from you and wanted to exchange it because the magnet was not strong enough for my tank and it kept detaching. I was told since I used it already that I couldn't return it. If this is store policy, I'm lucky I didn't buy anything expensive that I couldn't return. Needless to say I'll take my business somewhere else next time.

AquaSD
06-08-2015, 12:25 PM
I do not agree with your all sales are final store policy on hard goods. I purchased a tunze magnet from you and wanted to exchange it because the magnet was not strong enough for my tank and it kept detaching. I was told since I used it already that I couldn't return it. If this is store policy, I'm lucky I didn't buy anything expensive that I couldn't return. Needless to say I'll take my business somewhere else next time.

Our store policy is listed clearly at the check out counter as well as the entry way. I'm sorry, but once merchandise is opened and used, there is no way for us to sell it again. Thank you.

Seth fhy
06-29-2015, 01:15 PM
Great prices during their live sales and also great customer service! I picked up some zoas recently and they are alive and doing good! Thanks aqua sd!!

chireef
06-29-2015, 01:44 PM
Yea I got a beautiful torch from them and it's really healthy! Can't be more thankful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike N
10-20-2015, 05:07 PM
Big thanks to Wil for some awsome frags and dry goods deals.

chireef
10-20-2015, 05:09 PM
Yea thank you very much for the two anthias very healthy and eat like crazy. Smokin deals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nanoreef1
03-24-2016, 07:46 AM
What can I say bad about this place? Hmmm Nothing really lol Wil has some of craziest looking corals in San Diego very unique and rare colors! Also love the sales picked up few acans also from you and some other corals. Everything is doing great! Thanks!

There's nothing wrong with enjoying looking at the surface of the ocean itself, except that when you finally see what goes on underwater,you realize that you've been missing the whole point of the ocean. Staying on the surface all the time is like going to the circus and staring at the outside.

fishman2012
03-30-2016, 08:48 PM
This store is amazing I cannot begin to list all of the stuff I have bought from Will in the past. Most recent purchase was 3 combo rocks that Will gave me a great price on. I will continue to be a loyal customer and would recommend this place to everyone. Thank you Aqua SD for the years of amazing deals.

aanguiano
11-13-2020, 09:00 PM
Good setup! Great prices, I did purchase a colony online, came with weird worms, going to have to chop it up. Hate pest!