PDA

View Full Version : Mfr feedback

MFR
09-03-2008, 05:48 PM
I figure I have been around long enough....

ManTis
09-03-2008, 08:31 PM
GREAT GUY...GREAT SELLER!!!!

Buy what he offers to check out his RBTA tank. I was speechless when I saw that tank.

again, he is a GREAT REEFER...

Fish n' Frags
09-03-2008, 09:52 PM
Just to get a chance to see his tank in person is well worth it! Great buyer, trader, seller....

Plus i hear he has a sick elegance coral that i'm dying to see in his tank!! :D

AquaSD
09-26-2008, 11:49 PM
Michael is awesome. Got our aquaspacelight from him, working like a charm. Also came down to visit us :) Thank you!

jcal
04-18-2010, 08:00 AM
Traded with Michael for some RBTA's. Brought my family and a friend to his new house(awesome house).
It was a treat seeing his new tank and all the wonderful corals.:)
Also, seeing everyone's eyes and ooo's and aaaa's of his crazy filled RBTA tank.:shocked:
Did business with him twice and it's more than a pleasure. He makes you really feel welcomed. Thanks again, Michael.
Hope those corals are a great addition to your already awesome tank.

duecejt
04-18-2010, 04:30 PM
MFR is the owner of in my opinion one of the nicest reef tanks in San Diego. He has taught me quite a bit. Especially about SPS. He has many years under his belt and is extremely knowledgeable. I have been doing this for a long time and he teaches me something every time we meet. Great to trade frags with. A++ Reefer. Thanks Mike!

MFR
04-18-2010, 06:39 PM
Traded with Michael for some RBTA's. Brought my family and a friend to his new house(awesome house).
It was a treat seeing his new tank and all the wonderful corals.:)
Also, seeing everyone's eyes and ooo's and aaaa's of his crazy filled RBTA tank.:shocked:
Did business with him twice and it's more than a pleasure. He makes you really feel welcomed. Thanks again, Michael.
Hope those corals are a great addition to your already awesome tank.

Jon:

Thanks for the nice words. Your frags are well worth ANY trade. Very nice, nice guy & family.

M

MFR
04-18-2010, 06:41 PM
MFR is the owner of in my opinion one of the nicest reef tanks in San Diego. He has taught me quite a bit. Especially about SPS. He has many years under his belt and is extremely knowledgeable. I have been doing this for a long time and he teaches me something every time we meet. Great to trade frags with. A++ Reefer. Thanks Mike!

Ha ...Josh. You know I appreciate the nice words & really no need. We're in it for the haul. Thank you brotha for saving me when my shizat dies. Hell, you kept me from going to Portland for a another tort :)

M