PDA

View Full Version : vicfish feedback

vicfish
08-30-2008, 12:35 PM
:ohsnap: let me know how ive been doing so far :)

SDguy
08-30-2008, 12:38 PM
Other than stalking me, you were a very nice purchaser :ohsnap:

weksoss
09-06-2008, 11:21 AM
vic's a cool dude.nice and friendly.thanks again for the zoas vic.

vicfish
04-22-2009, 04:31 PM
bump :D

dogma40
04-26-2009, 12:10 PM
good prices, quick to respond, when he does lol. thanks vic

dnraiders
04-27-2009, 08:13 PM
awsome reefer!!!

jrod11
04-27-2009, 08:43 PM
was easy to coordinate with and was good to deal with.

vicfish
04-28-2009, 07:42 AM
vicfish is happy :)

DOC
04-28-2009, 07:54 AM
Victor was easy to deal with, his corals are doing great in my tank. Hope you got your new lights.

AquaSD
04-28-2009, 10:00 PM
Came by the shop today like he said he would in the pms :) Great guy to deal with.

I'll call you later on to see if we get in that fish you want. Thanks!

jason142
04-28-2009, 10:08 PM
Once we finally got in touch everything went smooth. The cherub that he sold to me was absolutely beautiful and would buy from him again if he had something that I wanted.

vicfish
05-15-2009, 07:58 AM
wohho! this is some great feedback you guys are great! thanks!

dogma40
06-28-2009, 11:19 PM
vic is always moving inventory! keep an eye on this guys for good prices and corals set to move! Stay Young! Stay Strong! Stay SALTY! lol i kid. Thanks for the clowns and corals. Just answer the phone a little more brother and your golden! hehe

see you around 28th bro! :D

vicfish
09-02-2009, 09:23 PM
bump me up!

vicfish
09-17-2009, 10:18 PM
bump for my frag sale.. how were the frags guys? :)

egd101
09-18-2009, 12:12 PM
i was happy to meet vic was honest with his corals and very generious on the prices thank you.
marlon n joy

SBGrad24
09-22-2009, 02:58 PM
All the frags I picked up yesterday were fully open after about an hour in my tank. Everything looks great and can't beat the prices.

vicfish
09-22-2009, 05:11 PM
All the frags I picked up yesterday were fully open after about an hour in my tank. Everything looks great and can't beat the prices. good to hear! im glad youre happy about the frags! ill have more soon :)

i was happy to meet vic was honest with his corals and very generious on the prices thank you.
marlon n joy honesty is the best policy :D

vicfish
10-04-2009, 08:21 AM

MitchellMan
10-05-2009, 07:48 AM
Dealing w/ Victor was easy. I was very happy w/ the frags he had and his prices were real nice! The corals are doing good in my tank. Thanks again bro!!

vicfish
10-05-2009, 09:09 PM
sweet man! gee im doing a good job! :D

kevguam
10-06-2009, 11:48 PM
thanks for hooking it up would totaly buy from him again most of my tank :ohsnap: is from him thanks bro:bounce: oh whens the next frag sale hit me up thanks :runaway:

vicfish
10-07-2009, 08:11 AM
sweet! im glad to hear im helping someone out! :).. thats my intention.. i found it really hard myself to start in this hobby. its been a rough ride so far!.. so if i can make it easer for someone than im glad to help! :)..

vicfish
10-09-2009, 10:36 PM
ready for another round of feedback tomorrow ! ;)

bigaro
10-13-2009, 11:08 PM
Is a cool man, and have a nice tank, thanks for the coral,
and the fish goin good.

joeymo
10-13-2009, 11:13 PM
Horrible guy! Haha jk I haven't even met this guy however, I can't wait to! Pretty much the best guy I have ever pmed with. Can't wait to see you at the sdmas meeting.

vicfish
10-14-2009, 09:04 AM
haha thanks!.. you guys are too nice to me! see you all tonight at the meeting! :D

BajaReefs
10-14-2009, 09:05 AM
friendly and generous with his coral frags....I'll buy anything from him

vicfish
10-14-2009, 09:28 AM
thanks man! i mean supermandilon!! haha

BajaReefs
10-14-2009, 09:31 AM
lmfao..

vicfish
10-16-2009, 05:08 AM
:) come one people

stbrendan619
10-18-2009, 12:41 AM
Vic is super cool. Great deals and he is not flakey at all. two thumbs up for this awesome reef master!

sbanks78
10-19-2009, 01:22 PM
vic is a cool dude !!

vicfish
10-23-2009, 05:21 PM
your comments go under this one :D

joeymo
10-23-2009, 05:33 PM
one word, AMAZING. i met him once and he is already on of my favorite people on this site. thanks for the ric again.

vicfish
10-23-2009, 05:34 PM
one word, AMAZING. i met him once and he is already on of my favorite people on this site. thanks for the ric again.

thanks man!!! im glad that ric split already! :P.. and thanks for those cool zoos :D

pylos
10-24-2009, 11:06 PM
Bought a 150W MH today and a few frags. Everything is looking great. Thanks and nice meeting you.

vicfish
10-24-2009, 11:30 PM
Bought a 150W MH today and a few frags. Everything is looking great. Thanks and nice meeting you.

glad it all went well.. and dont worrie about fires lol.. do the washer thing just for peace of mind.. great seeing ya man! :)

Batman
10-25-2009, 09:23 AM
thanks vic! nice to meet you, will see you again fo' sho'.

vicfish
10-25-2009, 10:21 AM
yeah man! nice to meet yah too :)

619andyp
11-04-2009, 09:37 AM
Hey Vic,

Remember me? I PMed you asking about the stuff we traded but you didn't reply. Thought I would try you in your feedback forum.

In case you don't remember me, when I first got into reefing you said you were going to hook me up fatty for being a newbie. I had a Blue Star Fish and a pair of Clownfish to trade. When I got to your house you offered me a live rock that was a few pounds, a piece of GSP, and a piece of rust colored zoas. I told you I didn't know the value of your corals, being new to reefing, and you assured me I was getting a great noob hook up so I accepted your trade. You said you always appreciated helping someone get started with reefing the way you were helped. Well thanks again for that.

I want to know, how's the livestock I gave you? Still living? I hated getting rid of the Starfish the most. He was so cool. Wish I had a bigger tank.

The rock you gave me was covered with pests I didn't have in my tank before. I was new to reefing when you gave it to me and didn't know to check the rock or QT it before putting it in my beloved tank (Now I QT everything). I bought some peppermints for the Aptasia from your group buy. How do you get rid of the bristle worm things? Remember I only have a 28 gallon. Is there a shrimp or fish or something? I was told my tank is too small for a wrasse. It is also covered in all those little clear things and green things that look like Aptasia. Will the Peppermints take care of that or do I need to buy something else that eats them? I am asking you about this for two reasons. One is that all these pests came from you so I am sure you are dealing with the same thing and know something about them. The other reason is you said you work at AquaSD so I figure you should know about this stuff. If you have time to help it will be appreciated. If I don't hear from you soon I will probably ask in the reef related discussion.

~AP

yo yo guy
11-04-2009, 10:07 AM
:confused2:

vicfish
11-04-2009, 10:12 AM
wow, first negative feedback :P.. must be a misunderstanding :)..
i would much rather do this thru pms...

first off.. you got a killer deal.. the starfish would have died in our tank man :/... its arms were disintegrating ... its doing great now.. arms are growing back.. the clowns were both RID with ick and unfortunatly didnt make it. i tried really really hard for them but the illness was way too advanced imo..

as far as the rock goes.. ALL rock you get will have some sort of pest all tanks have some sort of worm.. i am dealing with them BUT none of them have bothered my corals.. or for that matter fish.

im sorry if anything went wrong.. as far as the rock goes... just boil the rock... thats the only way to get rid of EVERY pest that resides within the rock... aptasia.. well the shrimp should get rid of that BUT only if they are half starved ;)..

sorry about not reading your message.. i get tons of messages EVERY day.. and some are left unanswered.. sorry again.. i try my hardest to answer all pms.. but i too am human and i miss some things :/.. sorry

619andyp
11-04-2009, 10:28 AM
This wasn't meant to be a negative feedback. Sorry if it seems like that. I wanted to know how to get rid of the pests and I wanted to know how my old clowns were doing. Since you didn't respond to my Pm I thought I would try you here and remind you of what you traded me.

So your advice is to boil the rock you gave me. Then it wouldn't be live anymore. I appreciate the tip but think I should ask in reef related discussion to see if there is a better way (like natural predators).

And I can't believe the clowns got ich and died. I am very sad for them.

vicfish
11-04-2009, 10:42 AM
yea man.. no worries its all good.. boiling the rock will ensure NO pests.. idk about the other little nems.. i know peps only eat aptasia nems..

NickSDC
12-06-2009, 07:37 PM
Hey vic not sure how else to get a hold of you since I lost your numero but send me a reply...

NickSDC
01-16-2010, 01:35 AM

In short, I gave victor lights and cash. I was supposed to get mated clowns and a tang. He gave me the tang, but isn't responding about the clowns. I'm not a difficult guy to deal with, if you don't have the clowns, cool, let me know... i'll take some coral, sand, rock, whatever, just respond.

Heres the story...I posted up some lights fs/ft a few months back. He said he can hook me up w/ a mated pair of clowns for 25, and a hippo tang for 30. Sweet. He didn't have the fish yet, but asked me to bring the lights. His feedback/posts checked out fine so I did. A week or so goes by and he gets the tang. I pick up the tang, and give him the cash for all the fish(i know, not smart). I pm him. He says they'll be in. I pm him again he says they'll be in soon. I pm him again, He said Will (aquasd) forgot to order them they'll be in they'll be in, they'll be in. Couple weeks go by and he gets them. Because of conflicting schedules, I can't pick them up, so another 2 weeks goes by. I ended up having to move, twice. I let him know it would be a few weeks before I can house them, he had no problems w/ it. I pm 3 times. No response. Post on his feedback to respond, he replies instantly. He says he doesn't work at aqusd anymore but he could still get them. I told him if he can't it's cool he could give me the lights or some of the cash back. He says don't worry I'll get them for you. I send him pms, and no response again... Even when Carlichie asked me if it was vics tang, vic told me not to respond. Shoulda known that was shady to begin with. I even pif'd him stand, AND delivered it to him before all this. You'd think if someone brought you a big ass stand for free, he'd at least have the decency to say sorry I don't have nothing for you, i'll let you know when i do. So you got something for me vic or should I just write this off as a loss?

yo yo guy
01-26-2010, 01:08 PM
I have to Chime in about Vic. Early last Dec. I replied to Vic about his Strawberry Anemones he was selling. We sent a few PM's back and forth and agreed to meet at Aqua SD to make the sale. Vic showed up at the time he said he would, and gave me a bag that was doubled bagged with what I thought were the anemones and I gave him the money. Since this bag was doubled bagged it was not easy to see through and I just took his word that they were in there. when I got home and opened the bag I realized that I did not have the Anemones but got Zoas instead and sent Vic a PM letting him know. He did reply stating "i came home and realized that i threw in the wrong frag! the lights were off and since these guys look SO much like zoos i accidentally grabbed the wrong frag... sorry man.. when can I get you your anemone?.. just keep the frags.. i wont put you out there for my mistake. sorry". I thought no big deal, he and I agreed an another time to meet back at Aqua SD so I could get the anemones but he did not show up and since then I have sent numerous PM's and several phone calls all that have gone unanswered. I don't know if he is afraid of me or never had them in the first place. I was polite when we met and thank him for his time. If he didin't have any left a simple comment like "sorry but I don't have them anymore" or something like that would have been the right thing to do.
Vic, if you are out there I still would like to buy those Strawberry Anemones from you if you have them.

jrod11
02-09-2010, 08:23 PM
i came home and realized that i threw in the wrong frag! the lights were off and since these guys look SO much like zoos i accidentally grabbed the wrong frag... sorry man.. when can I get you your anemone?.. just keep the frags.. i wont put you out there for my mistake. sorry".

I have traded with vic a few times and had good experiences as noted on this thread. however, after reading this above, i found it interesting because the exact same thing happend to me too. I was supposed to get a frag of certain zoos, and when they opened, they were different. I would like to give vic the benefit of the doubt, but after reading that last message i had to throw it out there.

KorL
02-10-2010, 09:35 PM
I have traded with vic a few times and had good experiences as noted on this thread. however, after reading this above, i found it interesting because the exact same thing happend to me too. I was supposed to get a frag of certain zoos, and when they opened, they were different. I would like to give vic the benefit of the doubt, but after reading that last message i had to throw it out there.

I had a similiar experience when I traded with him. :confused2:

SDFISHMAN
02-10-2010, 09:47 PM
Now I know why he never posted any pics..

sac_ngheo
02-10-2010, 10:28 PM
Deal with this kid one, didn't go anywhere...Done!
He was looking for a colony. I sent him the pix of mine. He listed 3 frags for trade without pix. He set up time on the weekend for the trade. Didn't hear from him when the time came.
While I was browsing the Wanted section from this forums, saw his post looking for the frags that he would bring to me for trade. LoL ...
:bounce::bounce::curse:

ManTis
02-10-2010, 10:55 PM
I wonder y this was all of these people did not come forward and post it in his feedback after the incident happen? If this FEEDBACK FORUM work the way it should, all this could of been avoided. I am not taking an side. Just my worthless 2cents...

jrod11
02-10-2010, 11:24 PM
I wonder y this was all of these people did not come forward and post it in his feedback after the incident happen? If this FEEDBACK FORUM work the way it should, all this could of been avoided. I am not taking an side. Just my worthless 2cents...

At the time, i thought it could have been a worthy reason and thought "no big deal" and never thought anything of it.

but when I learned that the same had happened to other people, thats when it started to sound suspicious.