PDA

View Full Version : Offshore Fishing Gear

David M
02-07-2005, 06:04 PM
OK, not exactly aquarium related but close. After 4 years living in the frozen tundra of North America I've realized I am not going to fish here, I am from St Thomas where we fish in shorts, t-shirts & flip-flops 365 days a year. Any temp under 80F is cold to me :D So if there are any serious anglers out there I have some very high end gear for sale. Mostly Shimano's & International's on Penn rods, mostly stand-up. I have a good belt and a ton of tackle. All is in mint condition. Gear ranges from 20's to 50's. All reels have tournament grade line and have been stored for preservation, even the line is "as new".

David M
02-07-2005, 09:19 PM
Ya know Chap, I have no idea why but I was thinking about you when I posted :D For some reason I just figured you for a like minded guy. I know what you are saying, I'm still holding my Fender Jazz I've had for 20 years, even though I have not played it for 15. I just thought that by the time I am able to move to another tropical place I will want the latest and greatest gear, my stuff will probably be obsolete by then :rolleyes:

SDRotary
02-07-2005, 09:41 PM
I agree don't do it. If you don't we'll go yellowfin/dorado hunting this summer. Such nice rods/reels to lose. If you do end up getting rid of them I have some really rare Xenia and macro algae call Chaeto I can trade for them :D .