PDA

View Full Version : Afitzwater feedback

afitzwater
08-24-2008, 09:29 PM
:) Hahaha

Rob619
08-25-2008, 06:30 AM
anthony.....hmmm what can be said about anthony lol UMMMMMMMMMM i think the filters will take out all of the text!!!!! hahaha nah he is a great guy!!!! hooking me up with a bunch of things! and answers all my stupid questions!!!

Redeye
08-25-2008, 06:41 AM
Anthony's a good reefer

you still owe me frags;)

acbaldwin
08-25-2008, 10:56 PM
One good dude. I think I've got more free **** from him than anything else. j/k :P

afitzwater
08-26-2008, 08:17 PM
bump...

Lic3nc3ToKlLL
11-21-2008, 07:47 PM
Anthony, sick dude! Cool guy overall and gives free stuff whenever doesn't care and is super chill! I'd recommend him!

ajn81
12-03-2008, 12:44 PM
Good seller, no complaints :).

Technoviking
12-03-2008, 12:49 PM
Bought some frags from me, on time and everything went nicely.

A+

LotsaFishies
01-15-2009, 02:55 AM
This is the first time I have ever written a Negative feedback, and I hate to do so, but I feel this is something that should be said.

Two weeks ago (1-1-09) I had posted a number of corals for sale from a tank-teardown, Anthony asked me to hold a $15 mushroom rock for him which I agreed to. We communicated several times over the next week via text messaging to find a good mutual time to meet up, unfortunately Anthony wasn't able to make it up here so I stated that I could simply send the mushroom rock down to Clairemont with another guy from my LA-run yesterday (1-14-09) He said that would be perfect. The evening of 1-10-09 I sent him a brief synopsis of how the pickup would work: told him the other guy's name and screen name, gave him the day and the approximate time-window. Last night (1-14-09), the evening of the LA-run / pickup, after hearing back from my Clairemont pickup-guy that Anthony had not made any contact, I called him at 8.52pm to try and sort things out. I informed him of who had his rock and where it was, and to please give him a call to coordinate a pickup. He stated "oh ya, _____, I've got his phone number. I'll give you a call back as well." That is the last either of us have heard from him. He didn't pickup the mushrooms, didn't call either of us, didn't PM or email either of us. FLAKE.

AND, the real kicker is this is the SECOND TIME that Anthony has flaked on me.

Back in Febuary - April 2008 I was attempting to sell my cherry 18.7gallon setup:
http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37277 Anthony said he would take it, we discussed and agreed upon a price. We set a date/time for him to come and pick it up. He no-showed, no-called, nothing. You can see reference to this in post #23 in the above link. After a solid two weeks had gone by (me meanwhile texting, callling, and/or PM'ing him a good 10+ times), I get a call from him saying so when can he pick up the tank? And, that he didn't like part of the canopy and can I please add a door --though he had seen numerous pictures and had already agreed to a price and the state of the setup. I was desperate enough to agree and spent several days 'fixing' the tank per his specifications and had it finished by the 2nd pick-up date/time we had agreed upon. Several hours after he was supposed to be there I get a hold of him and he states he doesn't have a vehicle large enough to carry the tank....and can I please deliver it to him from my house in Escondido to his down in Pacific Beach. :eek: I delivered it to him.

I was way, way beyond 'ticked off' at him for standing me up, making BS excuses that he should have thought through already, and for having the nerve to have me deliver after everything else. However, I was kind / lenient and didn't want to leave a negative feedback, altough I felt he absolutely 150% deserved one. However, him standing me up (and the other guy as well) again pushed the envelope to the breaking point, hence this post.

I have laid out the facts without scorn, hate, or rude comments and believe myself considerably more than justified and above reproach. In addition, before starting this post I sent him a PM expressing my extreme frustration and stating that I would be leaving him a negative feedback.

Anthony might be a really, truly, genuinly swell guy - I don't know. All I know is that when it comes to buying / selling, in my eyes he is completely un-trustworthy and I will never again to business with him, whether on the buying or selling end.

Anthony - if you feel that I am in the wrong, I welcome you to offer your side of the story for comparison, whether via PM or here after this post.

SDFISHMAN
01-15-2009, 07:36 AM
I guess that makes 2 of us..

afitzwater
01-16-2009, 02:31 PM
bump for some more haters... justin you have no room to talk ive given you more free things then anyone... as for chris.. i texted drew.. did i know at the time i had the wrong number? nope...

but like i said bump!!!! :)

SDFISHMAN
01-16-2009, 07:26 PM
hahha. That must be another Justin.. I think you made more commitments and never showed then anything. lets see. The drum I held for you and you never picked it up. Later talked to you and you said you where on your way. Again never showed or called. I let that slide. How about the exhaust you had for a Ford ranger. Talked to you and you said you had it, I can pick it up and you disappeared again. Or, how about the time a guy on sdreefs was calling me to find you because you never picked the tank up you promised. Label me a hater but your just a flake. Plain and simple.

timwu12
01-17-2009, 10:32 PM
damn, there's alot of hate in here hahaha

i've never dealt with afitz before, but i'm pretty sure that just bc you give away free stuff doesn't entitle you to flake out on agreed upon meetings.

Lic3nc3ToKlLL
01-26-2009, 03:13 AM
btw anthony....I'm really close to getting your gbta off my damn rock lol so i'll be giving that back to you once it is completely off I haven't forgotten..

tom619
01-31-2009, 01:25 AM
I guess that makes 2 of us..

that makes 3 of us, Justin.

i was having something for sale on the non-reef section awhile back. he flaked -> rescheduled in writing -> flaked again. each time no call/ no pm.
then had a dramatic AIM session. i felt like i was still in high school.

aanntthhoonnyy
02-05-2009, 09:08 PM
Meh....I've picked up from Anthony a few times with no issues.

3 separate times I believe.

Good Guy in my book.

+1

Packard970
02-15-2009, 03:01 PM
First time dealing with Anthony today and it was a pleasure. Let me know how everything does in your tank.

Justin

afitzwater
02-16-2009, 10:20 PM
Bump...

ricenoodle
02-17-2009, 03:59 PM
Hooked me up some stuff for free. Nice Guy.

marineman1978
02-17-2009, 04:03 PM
Afitz is cool, he's hooked me up in the past.

Nico
03-22-2009, 03:10 PM
Anthony was our first experience dealing with anyone from SD Reefs and I am very sad to say it wasn't a great time. We posted several tanks and stands for sale. Had a few people interested from here and tons from Craigslist. Anthony was not the first person who got back to us about wanting the tank. He was the first person from SD Reefs so we decided to give the people on here a try and decided to hold it for him and tell the Craigslist people it was pending. He communicated by phone with my husband for about 24 hours before he came over to look at the tanks.

He said not only did he want the one tank he came over to look at but his roomate would probably want the other one. We told him we had just finished the tank we were setting up and had extra LS and LR. This wasn't just any LS or LR. The live sand was ready to go as it had come out of running systems and the LR was completely coraline encrusted very very nice pieces with no algae. I would say about 3 rubbermaid containers worth of both. Very very large pieces of LR all the way down to small pieces. Atleast a whole tank worth. And container after container of LS. About 100 lbs of each. We gave him these things as like a bonus to like buying the tank and such. Not only did we give him these things in anticipation of him buying the tanks we also gave them to him in our personal containers. We could have easily sold the LR LS but we were hoping to help out other people. At this time it was like 8:45PM and he said he could come back but it would be like an hour. He said he was going to come back with his room mate .

Well he never came back. So not only had we told everyone who wanted to come by that night that it was sold but we waited up for an extra hour thinking he would come back and never did. We tried calling his cell phone several times and he refused to answer. I PM'd him and he claimed the cell was in his car and couldn't hear it and he would be back the next day to grab the tanks. Never showed and again refused to call us back or even answer the phone when we called him. I sent him 2 more PM's after that which he also refused to answer. I can not believe that anyone would be this terrible about taking off with all our LR LS that was basically an add on to the tank sale and then not coming back for the tank. Just down right RUDE! At a minimum he should have done us the courtesy of returning our phone calls and at least saying he didn't want the tanks. I mean he did end up with over probably 200 dollars worth of LR LS. I have since been afraid to buy anything or sell anything to anyone else on the board. I did just decide to pick up some of the DIY food group order thing and I sure hope this turns out better than this or I am sorry to say I will be leaving this board. I just can't imagine staying just to be taken advantage of like this. :2cents:

tom619
03-22-2009, 04:53 PM
I have since been afraid to buy anything or sell anything to anyone else on the board. I did just decide to pick up some of the DIY food group order thing and I sure hope this turns out better than this or I am sorry to say I will be leaving this board. I just can't imagine staying just to be taken advantage of like this. :2cents:

I see my name popping out in this sentence, so just thought i'd chime in. You WILL NOT be disappointed with the food order. it is not an option! :). my mom and i have been peeling shrimps and popping squids' guts all week. since it is a vital part of reef-keeping (food), we're not taking it lightly and i promise it will be the best!

I'm a regular on SDR and he's the only one that ever caused me trouble the whole time. Everyone on SDR has been very pleasant to deal with and extremely helpful. Beth, I apologize on behalf of everyone that you got a rotten apple on your first bite. I insist you stay:). you will shortly find it to be worth your while.

MichaelRyanSD
03-22-2009, 09:41 PM
Did he give you any money?

Brian_reefragr
03-22-2009, 10:49 PM
What's up with the zoas dude, we trading er what?

zoa
03-23-2009, 03:46 PM
responded to my add in minutes and picked up the corals within 1/2 an hour of the original post. seems like a good guy to me...

wildtigg3r
03-25-2009, 08:57 AM
Dealt with Anthony before when I was breaking down my tank. Sold him most of the stuff and hooked him up with some of my equipments. Good guy. However, he didn't respond to me a few times when I was selling another old setup so decided to sell it to someone else.

So there are good and bad impressions on him. I think Anthony just needs to be more consistent and responsive to people.

"Treat other people the way you want to treated."

afitzwater
03-31-2009, 04:02 PM
Bump...

JAHGYDI
08-26-2009, 07:05 PM
on my flake list. bump

fish king
08-26-2009, 09:12 PM
Flake Flake Flake Who Cares Everybody Flakes Its Life Things Come Up.
Lets Not Scare People Away For Chrimeneys Sake.

afitzwater
08-26-2009, 09:21 PM
Flake Flake Flake Who Cares Everybody Flakes Its Life Things Come Up.
Lets Not Scare People Away For Chrimeneys Sake.

not to certian people... nothing " comes up"

people need to loosen up but in the mean time feel free to hate on me :)

Sat Cong
08-27-2009, 07:46 AM
Whoa, some tough crowd!

I don't know Anthony or have done any transaction with him...But I appreciated his avatar pictures when he was a paid member of sdreefs...:D

acbaldwin
08-27-2009, 09:02 AM
Whoa, some tough crowd!

I don't know Anthony or have done any transaction with him...But I appreciated his avatar pictures when he was a paid member of sdreefs...:D

It's even better when you meet the avatar in person.

WHOA just kidding Anthony!! :D :D

RAbdouMD
10-06-2009, 11:00 AM
All I know is...he was the first person to reply to my new tank set-up, when I posted a photo of it with nothing more than the new aquascaping I had done. No fish, no corals, no nothing. His reply was "Let me know when you want to start adding corals in, I'll give you some PIF frags." Made me feel welcome on the threads, and definitely seems like a great dude.

afitzwater
10-07-2009, 03:33 PM
bump for mr.frogman :)

Krakilin
10-08-2009, 08:14 AM
Anthony gave me free PC lights when I was just starting out with corals - along with a bunch of test kits! Great guy!

MichaelRyanSD
10-08-2009, 09:15 AM
yes...deep down he is a sweetheart....

NickSDC
10-08-2009, 07:06 PM
looks like your the goto guy if my old lady wants me to sell something i dont wanna get rid of =) j/k

supernip
10-08-2009, 07:48 PM
sold him some k-nanos today. Was very responsive and showed up on time. Good buyer in my experience

BajaReefs
10-13-2009, 08:59 PM
I am unemployed right now and Anthony went out of his way from La Mesa to drop off some live rock PIF to chula vista....

afitzwater
10-15-2009, 06:52 PM
Bump :)

miliman817
10-15-2009, 07:11 PM
Sold some equipment to him yesterday showed up exactlly when he said he would.

sbanks78
10-19-2009, 01:27 PM
Anthony is effen funny!! came over when he said he was. excellent communication . Very willing to help people out. Thanks Ant !

!v@n
10-19-2009, 10:34 PM
Anthony is a cool dude, I've dealt with him on several occasions and he's never let me down. He even went out of his way out to Otay and delivered the wii for me.

afitzwater
11-01-2009, 09:30 PM
thanks for the kind words guys :)

suver569
11-09-2009, 08:44 AM
Cool dude. Picked up some frags from his sister and he threw in a toadstool. Awesome dude!

Thanks again

duecejt
11-16-2009, 09:29 AM
Cool guy! He picked up 6 of my Acans. Wasn't trying to haggle with me. Good guy to trade/buy/or sell corals with. Hit me up Afitzwater when you want those Ric's and or the Duncan's.

acbaldwin
11-16-2009, 09:33 AM
Another +. Saved me a trip to Chula Vista on 100 Nass snails!
Thanks dude.

dese
11-17-2009, 08:52 PM
Cool dude. Picked up some frags from* his sister * and he threw in a toadstool. Awesome dude!

Thanks again

You have a sister???

HAHAHA.... good guy, showed up on time, and left me some nice pictures on my new laptop!!!

afitzwater
11-17-2009, 09:50 PM
You have a sister???

HAHAHA.... good guy, showed up on time, and left me some nice pictures on my new laptop!!!

Tell me more about your wife :)

dese
11-17-2009, 09:54 PM
She weighs 300 lbs, after 2 kids she went down the drain, im trading her in for a new one in a few weeks bought one on EBAY, LOL!!! JK

dese
11-17-2009, 10:06 PM
She's cool, good person, she a little husky too...Got any pics of your sister?

dream coral
11-18-2009, 12:04 AM
I did some trading with Anthony tonight and I have to say very accurate descriptions on the items I wanted and way more than fair would recommend doing business with him. Great guy Thanks again

impreza619
11-18-2009, 04:23 PM
legit guy, good to do business with. heres a bump.

sdreefer69
11-19-2009, 01:24 PM
Thanks for the Stuff bro, good dealing with you keep in touch

imHUNG
12-03-2009, 02:23 PM
Flake.

Replied to my thread saying he'd picked up right away. Sent my info and said he has to wait for his sister to come back to move her car which should happen in an hour. Waited a few hours and No call and no show. Tried calling him twice and no pick up or call back. Had to make an emergency trip to the lfs to trade in my fish that I caught for him which in turn made me late for work. Thought it would be different with this transaction but was wrong. -1 on my part.

afitzwater
12-03-2009, 03:04 PM
lol fish man come get your snails please!!!

goshishi
12-07-2009, 05:30 PM
I'm not big on leaving feedback, but feel that what happened to me today was not justifiable and should be heard by others. I recently posted some zoas for sale and informed everybody through my post that I would be in SD on Monday. I was then contacted by afitzwater who sent the following pm to me "LA Lakers Zoas 3 polyps - $25
I want one... contact info please!". I replied to his PM with my contact info and he called me shortly there after. afitzwater then asked if I had more than one frag and I told him yes. He stated that he wanted 2 frags for $50. I then offered him 2 extra polyps since he was buying two frags. He sounded grateful and we worked out a time slot to meet 11:00am - 1:00. I later checked my inbox and discovered that he wanted to renegotiate the price "hey i can only spare 40$ on em right now so let me know what you can do for 40$". I figure, whatever. We'll figure something out. I'm not doing this to provide house hold income, just trying to help offset the cost of an expensive hobby and meet some people along the way.
My meeting in SD ended at 12:02pm so I called anthony as we discussed. He answered his phone and told me he was on his way. I asked him if there was a place nearby to eat and we could meet there. He confirmed that there was a shopping center within a mile. I told him that I'll meet him there. At 12:19pm he texts me with the following message " This isn't looking too good... I'm at a dead stop on the freeway... About 20 miles away... Haven't moved in like 5 min". This was totally understandable given the rain, so I immediately call him to let him know don't worry. I'll grab something to eat and wait for him in the parking lot. I proceed to ask him what freeway so I can get an idea of how far he is. He tells me he is on the 8 east, then will head up the 5 north. As soon as we get off of the phone I check my sigalert and google maps from my phone to get an idea of how traffic is. To my surprise it's pretty green with a hint of yellow, but no red at all. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, I chalk this up to a delay in the report. Sitting in my car with lunch in hand and nothing better to do I check it every 10 minutes, green and green. 12:47, I decide to give him a call, but no answer. 12:57pm he texts again "I've only gone about 2 miles.. In dead stop traffic. I check the traffic one last time and it's all green. Knowing that I'll end up sitting there all day, I leave. I later find out that at the same time that I'm waiting for a call back he is on chat on SDReef.
[07-12, 13:13] afitzwater REMOVED
[07-12, 13:13] afitzwater or just text me and ill text you when im donw
[07-12, 13:13] afitzwater still working
[07-12, 13:13] afitzwater ill pm you when i get home
[07-12, 13:12] REMOVED when can i come by?
[07-12, 13:12] afitzwater
[07-12, 13:12] afitzwater bay park
[07-12, 13:11] REMOVED word....where do you live?
[07-12, 13:11] afitzwater and active
[07-12, 13:11] afitzwater its nice
[07-12, 13:11] afitzwater like 2 inches long
[07-12, 13:11] afitzwater its red
[07-12, 13:11] afitzwater i have a fish that looks like a fire fish
[07-12, 13:10] afitzwater lol that was when we got desperate wed hit morena
[07-12, 13:10] REMOVED actually on kv
[07-12, 13:10] REMOVEDt i drive kv every day
[07-12, 13:10] afitzwater ya by the costco
[07-12, 13:10] afitzwater KV

I call him again at 2:11pm and 4:21 to get an explanation, but no answer. I'm not at all upset because he didn't buy the frags. I have a good job, so it's definitely not about the money. What bugs me is that somebody would flake on somebody after confirming at time and place just minutes before. I obviously had to pack up the frags and bring them down from orange county. I understand times are tough for all, so I would have had no issue if he said he didnt think it was a good idea to spend money on the frags. If pride is an issue, he could just tell me that he couldn't make. Either way, would have saved me from sitting in a parking lot for an hour. I've been on several message boards for the last 8 years and this is by far the worst experience I have ever had on any board. I'm hoping this help somebody else in the future.

jt_milstead
12-07-2009, 07:47 PM
A $15 or $50 frag, or PIF it doesn't seem to matter.Always some kind of story.....

88blazer
12-07-2009, 07:57 PM
Anthony has always done me right good people !

BajaReefs
12-07-2009, 08:02 PM
Anthony has always done me right good people !

might want to re-word that....lol

Bio-Nut
12-07-2009, 08:13 PM
GOT MILK! This guy is the biggest flake. Says that he want to come buy some acans. Sets up a time to get them so I sit at my house waiting for hours upon hours. And guess where he is? Sitting in the chat box talking about how he is supposed to of come buy my house. I gave him another chance guess what, NO SHOW. YOUR LOSS! I see you make a lot of freinds around here!

pnguy3n
12-07-2009, 08:22 PM
lol I like how he always has an excuse for everything, and turns it around and blames other people. What's funny is he just mocks people and laughs about it. Real class act bud, I would definitely not recommend buying or selling anything from/to this guy.

That story about being stuck on the freeway is classic. Seller checks his phone on the Sigalert site and it's clear....lol Hung, I could have of told you not to deal with him. :lol:

afitzwater
12-07-2009, 08:23 PM
I love you guys!

afitzwater
12-07-2009, 08:23 PM
jayson call me tomorrow for that 6 line

fish king
12-07-2009, 09:13 PM
ever going to let me grab em.?

Nemo
12-08-2009, 08:45 PM
afitzwater for president!

dream coral
12-08-2009, 10:35 PM
Wheres Nemo

Technoviking
12-08-2009, 11:18 PM
Guys, this is a FEEDBACK thread, if you are not leaving feedback do not post here.

Everyone please grow up, disagreements don't have to turn ugly if you just show a little maturity.

sandogrob
12-09-2009, 08:50 AM
P.I.F.ed me a sea hare, I actually flaked on him the first day because of rain. He was understanding met me the next day. He's cool with me!!!

smirkis
12-09-2009, 11:09 AM
i tried to PIF him some live sand, 10gal tank, live rock with xenias/button polyps

he said he just left this area and wanted to get it the next day. gave him my info and waited around the next day. nothin

i left the tank running a few days thinking he'd set something up. NOPE

i drained the tank, killed the rock and sand, and killed the corals.

afitzwater
12-13-2009, 12:58 PM
P.I.F.ed me a sea hare, I actually flaked on him the first day because of rain. He was understanding met me the next day. He's cool with me!!!

It was nice to meet you

prospectclmt
12-13-2009, 01:48 PM
thanks for the stuff.....

afitzwater
12-14-2009, 09:02 PM
A $15 or $50 frag, or PIF it doesn't seem to matter.Always some kind of story.....

funny how we have never done business but you can still talk *****

youve never delt with me so pipe it!

afitzwater
12-14-2009, 09:02 PM
thanks for the stuff.....

Anytime!!!

afitzwater
12-19-2009, 10:11 PM
bump....

afitzwater
12-20-2009, 02:09 PM
lol i love how the mods deleted the last post someone left... pretty lame

clira13
12-20-2009, 02:15 PM
I noticed that too.

afitzwater
12-20-2009, 02:17 PM
booooo!!! thanks for the positive feedback... damn

SDguy
12-20-2009, 02:33 PM
Guys, this is a FEEDBACK thread, if you are not leaving feedback do not post here.

If you have personally dealt with Anthony, feel free to leave feedback.

8pyzzazz8
12-28-2009, 11:06 AM
Said he as going to pickup some stuff but never showed up. He even PM'ed me and told me he stopped to get a bite at home and then would be on his way. Left him several messages on his phone, didn't get a call back. He even had the nerve to login to SDReefs while I was waiting, waiting, waiting, etc. Bottom line: FLAKE.

Sorry Anthony, but had to be honest.

NickSDC
12-29-2009, 03:54 PM
it's cool when you got a deal set in place then you get more than what you expected. thanks for the coral bro. good expierence, def deal w/ again.

MichaelRyanSD
12-31-2009, 11:12 AM
cmon anthony, I thought you said you were going to make a change...the sort of change obama talks about!!!

jason142
01-28-2010, 03:44 PM
I was at Anthony's yesterday and today and had a great experience. He was a little hard to get ahold of at first but when things started flowing everything went great. In fact things went so well yesterday that is the reason I went back today. Both times I picked up more than was planned and overall I am very pleased. I would definitely do business with Anthony again, thanks for the killer deals.

afitzwater
01-28-2010, 10:21 PM
nice to meet you jason!!!

afitzwater
02-07-2010, 09:05 PM
cmon anthony, I thought you said you were going to make a change...the sort of change obama talks about!!!

SORRY :)

afitzwater
02-28-2010, 07:43 PM
bump!!!

dese
02-28-2010, 08:16 PM
Dang this was a good thread till it got edited....

afitzwater
02-28-2010, 08:17 PM
i know hahha oh well bump for me.. done a lot of business on here lately

DiverDave
03-01-2010, 05:24 AM
Hey Anthony,

Almost out of here. 5-6 more weeks and I'll be drinkin' again! I can't tell you how much I appreciate you holding that 7.5 tank for me. I've built a full-on LED system for the mains and plan on using the others on the sump. It's been awesome thinking up the set-up in my spare time, and the time's gone faster because of it! Cheers my firend! (You need anything from Germany?)

Dave

afitzwater
03-01-2010, 09:00 PM
hurry up and get home safe!!!!! Germany huh? I love beer and anything to do with beer... get me two badass beer steins and ill pay you back brotha and if you can bring back any exotic beers!!

Hey Anthony,

Almost out of here. 5-6 more weeks and I'll be drinkin' again! I can't tell you how much I appreciate you holding that 7.5 tank for me. I've built a full-on LED system for the mains and plan on using the others on the sump. It's been awesome thinking up the set-up in my spare time, and the time's gone faster because of it! Cheers my firend! (You need anything from Germany?)

Dave

afitzwater
03-14-2010, 10:40 PM
bump!!!!

SyNdICuS
03-24-2010, 09:00 PM
Highly Recommended! Can't complain with the trades, got more than what I bargain for. One of the best guys i've met on the boards. Pleasure doing business with you Anthony. More to come in the future.

BajaReefs
03-24-2010, 11:02 PM
he is soooo cute

afitzwater
03-25-2010, 08:38 PM
Thanks for the kind works mark lol carlos your a trip...

Triggler
04-08-2010, 05:24 PM
Finally met Anthony...Big Pimpin...Ridin on DUBs (lol)... Nuff said!

Haha cool guy, was there on time, smooth deal, good communication, will deal with again!

MichaelRyanSD
04-08-2010, 07:12 PM
dammit anthony...what the hell has gotten into you? "Showing up on time", pfft, wheres the old anythony, I want him back...

:)

ensiferum321
04-20-2010, 09:55 AM
Great guy, good example of what a true hobbyist should be! Always down to help out with details. Thanks man!

A+++

afitzwater
04-20-2010, 09:59 PM
it was a pleasure to meet you!!! come down next week and ill get you plugged in...

Great guy, good example of what a true hobbyist should be! Always down to help out with details. Thanks man!

A+++

maus42
04-21-2010, 12:03 AM
Horrible communication, backs out of commitments unless he's getting something out of it, major flake.

Where is my coral and clownfish?

MichaelRyanSD
04-21-2010, 08:58 AM
there he is, the old anthony I knew....

Acefspds
04-21-2010, 11:19 AM
Jerry...Jerry....Jerry....Jerry

warjose
04-21-2010, 06:45 PM
Thanks Anthony for offering the powerhead for free, much appreciated! That was a nice gesture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kthehun89
04-21-2010, 06:49 PM
After a couple of run-ins with Anthony, i was thoroughly unhappy with him. But, give the guy a chance, and he will help you out. He's not in it for the money, and loves helping out, which is super refreshing... thanks again for the favia and chalices, glad we digested the beef haha

maus42
04-22-2010, 03:02 AM
After a couple of run-ins with Anthony, i was thoroughly unhappy with him. But, give the guy a chance, and he will help you out. He's not in it for the money, and loves helping out, which is super refreshing... thanks again for the favia and chalices, glad we digested the beef haha

Here's my experience....

I've given him 5 chances... fool me once, shame on you.. fool me, well, you get the idea.

That favia and chalice "he's not in the money for" never even touched his tank. I held them for him in my tank the whole time after being told he bought these to propagate and that I would receive half. That hollywood stunner only had 8 eyes and a small area of receding tissue when Anthony dropped it off over a month ago. The miami hurrice also had a small area of tissue recession and the third eye along the edge was just barely starting to come in.

The frag tank he was going to put them in I spent a day finishing the plumbing on, never asked nor received anything for it. I simply did it for a fellow reefer

Anywho, when he picked them up and I asked for my share of the frags he told me no (thereby reneging his previous promise) and claimed he'd be dropping these corals right off, picking up a new W&P favia and two onyx clowns as payment, and be right back. I never see him again and never even bothers to respond to my 5+ phone calls and various txt messages. The reason he wanted them back as is cause he sold them to you... at a profit, one he admitted that was large enough to "buy a replacement war and peace frag, make the money back on those frags, and have some money in his pocket". And guess pay for the clowns too. Not exactly his words but damn well close enough.. and proves he's damn well in it for the money.

And of the 8 times Anthony and I have planned to do something, be it we ride together to a frag swap, plumb a tank, whatever, he's only shown up 3 times and it's because it was doing something for him, not to help anyone else out.

On every frag swap where he agreed to drive, he flaked, often without calling leaving me sitting at home on my ass with a box of coral. In fact the 3 times I've actually seen him are;

1- Help him plumb his frag tank, that he turned around and sold (rich you *****ing about coming to help me plumb mine and supposedly being ungrateful)
2- Came to my house to drop off the frags to hold for him because he had no tank to put them in...
3- Came to my house to pick up the frags (under the guise of coming to my house to help me on my tank build, there was no mention he was picking up the frags that day). That's something he's also flaked a number of times on, coming to help me on my tank build... until he sold the frags and needed to pick them up.

He also agreed to buy two frags and an old jasper ca. reactor which he was very adamant I hold, but now wants nothing to do with them, and claims he never even agreed to buy them.

I did all this for free with exception to getting a chunk of the frags I held, healed, and fed twice a week. The clowns were offered to me (after expressing interest in them) but was never part of the deal, and as a replacement for the frags which I would have much preferred. After he picked up the frags and dropped them off Anthony was supposed to 'be right back' yet all I've actually received from Anthony is *****ing and excuses. And that's if I'm lucky and he picks up the phone.

And to you Anthony... I'd love to see you respond to this in more than two sentences that add up to "sh!t happens and stop *****ing", your usual recourse to this type of feedback. I'm talking actual details that explains what your actions. If I'm really the bad guy here like you claim prove it!

And PLEASE either stopping making commitments and not following through on them or stop making them at all.

MichaelRyanSD
04-22-2010, 12:16 PM
Awesome....

the tank
04-22-2010, 05:02 PM
Rut roohhh haha

Fishaholic
04-22-2010, 05:07 PM
dang dude....

ye who lives in glass house shouldn't throw fish..... or corals :D

MichaelRyanSD
04-22-2010, 05:29 PM
I think we should all have an "intervention" type show with anthony

kthehun89
04-22-2010, 05:32 PM
"we are all friends here"..."WHERE IS MY CRACK"

JAHGYDI
04-22-2010, 05:59 PM
calling somebody out for growing some herb would get you killed in my neighborhood.

Rob619
04-22-2010, 06:17 PM
true dat!!! what suprises me is people keep giving him the Benefit of doubt and he still flakes on people and doesnt care..

afitzwater
04-22-2010, 06:50 PM
LOL sean, thats funny you told me youd hold em for me and yes I said Id kick you down but after driving to your house to help you and you being an ungreatful ass about it why would i wanna kick you down?

Ifs funny sean bc all you ever talk about it how people owe you " dude when i get thses picassos from Will, David M is going to owe me... im going to give him these clowns and hes going to give me so uch $$$ back for each clown that he sells... like how you said "Nick Kun I hate that guy and same with Peter I cant wait to grown out this SPS colony that they say I cant and in a year im going to rub it in their faces..."

No one owes you anything sean.. Talk about SWI.. wanna blame that on your meds? your dad? someone esle? the fact that people think your a theif?

pick one! your just a has been that burned all his bridges...

Here's my experience....

I've given him 5 chances... fool me once, shame on you.. fool me, well, you get the idea.

That favia and chalice "he's not in the money for" never even touched his tank. I held them for him in my tank the whole time after being told he bought these to propagate and that I would receive half. That hollywood stunner only had 8 eyes and a small area of receding tissue when Anthony dropped it off over a month ago. The miami hurrice also had a small area of tissue recession and the third eye along the edge was just barely starting to come in.

The frag tank he was going to put them in I spent a day finishing the plumbing on, never asked nor received anything for it. I simply did it for a fellow reefer

Anywho, when he picked them up and I asked for my share of the frags he told me no (thereby reneging his previous promise) and claimed he'd be dropping these corals right off, picking up a new W&P favia and two onyx clowns as payment, and be right back. I never see him again and never even bothers to respond to my 5+ phone calls and various txt messages. The reason he wanted them back as is cause he sold them to you... at a profit, one he admitted that was large enough to "buy a replacement war and peace frag, make the money back on those frags, and have some money in his pocket". And guess pay for the clowns too. Not exactly his words but damn well close enough.. and proves he's damn well in it for the money.

And of the 8 times Anthony and I have planned to do something, be it we ride together to a frag swap, plumb a tank, whatever, he's only shown up 3 times and it's because it was doing something for him, not to help anyone else out.

On every frag swap where he agreed to drive, he flaked, often without calling leaving me sitting at home on my ass with a box of coral. In fact the 3 times I've actually seen him are;

1- Help him plumb his frag tank, that he turned around and sold (rich you *****ing about coming to help me plumb mine and supposedly being ungrateful)
2- Came to my house to drop off the frags to hold for him because he had no tank to put them in...
3- Came to my house to pick up the frags (under the guise of coming to my house to help me on my tank build, there was no mention he was picking up the frags that day). That's something he's also flaked a number of times on, coming to help me on my tank build... until he sold the frags and needed to pick them up.

He also agreed to buy two frags and an old jasper ca. reactor which he was very adamant I hold, but now wants nothing to do with them, and claims he never even agreed to buy them.

I did all this for free with exception to getting a chunk of the frags I held, healed, and fed twice a week. The clowns were offered to me (after expressing interest in them) but was never part of the deal, and as a replacement for the frags which I would have much preferred. After he picked up the frags and dropped them off Anthony was supposed to 'be right back' yet all I've actually received from Anthony is *****ing and excuses. And that's if I'm lucky and he picks up the phone.

And to you Anthony... I'd love to see you respond to this in more than two sentences that add up to "sh!t happens and stop *****ing", your usual recourse to this type of feedback. I'm talking actual details that explains what your actions. If I'm really the bad guy here like you claim prove it!

And PLEASE either stopping making commitments and not following through on them or stop making them at all.

afitzwater
04-22-2010, 06:50 PM
calling somebody out for growing some herb would get you killed in my neighborhood.

well guess PQ isnt the hood

afitzwater
04-22-2010, 06:55 PM
true dat!!! what suprises me is people keep giving him the Benefit of doubt and he still flakes on people and doesnt care..

how can you talk... whos the one who kicked you down with a ton of stuff when you started... and i like how you can talk on my feedback when your the one who when i told you i was intertested in your acans i asked"how much for all of em? i want em" your respose "let me see how many heads is on them... i will tell you tonight"

then you go mia so whos the FLAKE? you

funny how you wanna talk *****... tell people about how when you first started and you were freshwater and how you killed all your fresh water fish by pouring toxins in your tank :)

MichaelRyanSD
04-22-2010, 07:06 PM
you tell em Anthony...."You mess with the bull, you get the horns!!!"

fish king
04-22-2010, 07:28 PM
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jblaze
04-22-2010, 07:39 PM
LOL, this is what the feedback threads should be about...calling people out when you think they've done you wrong. That being said, I'm with Fishaholic. How do you call someone out when you are the King of Flakedom?

NickSDC
04-22-2010, 07:40 PM
he's damn well in it for the money.

This is my favorite quote out of this whole mess. Damn those trying to make a profit!! lol.

/end sarcasm

Fishaholic
04-22-2010, 07:42 PM
the King of Flakedom?

lol thats a good one.... or Queen

afitzwater
04-22-2010, 07:43 PM
lets ask the source since im all about making $$$$ Kristof how much did i sell you all three of those chalice frags for ?????

afitzwater
04-22-2010, 07:44 PM
theres more girls in here then the all girls school Our Lady of Peace

reeftarded
04-22-2010, 07:45 PM
wow im sending this one to jerry springer mabey he will put u guys on his show lol

kthehun89
04-22-2010, 07:53 PM
150 and trade, and got probably $300-400 worth

MichaelRyanSD
04-22-2010, 07:54 PM
well as they say, all the ada boys' in the world can't make up for one aww sh!t, let alone several of them

junkie
04-22-2010, 08:35 PM
LOL! I have allways wondered why people deal with you. I have figured it out, your a clown. And it's allways good to have a clown around to laugh at and have dance around when things are slow! Your feedback thread is by far the most entertaining thread on this forum! I know the economy is bad but flipping coral that is given at a lower price to be cool to fellow hobbists is pathetic. You should start collecting cans to supplement your income hahaha! :lol:

afitzwater
04-22-2010, 08:47 PM
Spoken like a true ******* learn to read I gave the guy 4 to 5 hundred worth of coral for 150 cash and a coral

Its *******es like you that make my day :)

LOL! I have allways wondered why people deal with you. I have figured it out, your a clown. And it's allways good to have a clown around to laugh at and have dance around when things are slow! Your feedback thread is by far the most entertaining thread on this forum! I know the economy is bad but flipping coral that is given at a lower price to be cool to fellow hobbists is pathetic. You should start collecting cans to supplement your income hahaha! :lol:

leonel619
04-22-2010, 08:58 PM
Dang! Too much negativity in this rm. Lol... Anyways just thought I'd throw a pos feedback ur way anthony: he didn't flake, seemed pretty cool and he hooked me up with a lot of stuff. Thx again anthony for hooking me up.

junkie
04-22-2010, 09:34 PM
Your talking about the war and peace, miami hurricane, hollywood stunner! 4 or 500?! Maybe a few years ago. How much did you pay for them? And how long were they in your system?

kthehun89
04-22-2010, 09:42 PM
winners train, losers complain. if you dont like dealing with the dude, then dont

drainbamage
04-22-2010, 09:49 PM
winners train, losers complain. if you dont like dealing with the dude, then dont

Isnt this the point of the feedback section? Hear the goods and bad that others have experienced, then make one's own opinion before buying/selling with a person?
Maybe I'm missing the point of the feedback, but shouldn't it be more or less

Party A: I have this positive and/or negative thing to say about Party B

Party B: I thank you for positive and/or this is why the negative and/or perhaps this is justification for the negative. (if so choose to reply)

And that's it. Shouldn't all other flairs and drama be shoved into the PM's or a yahoo chatroom. If there's more at stake, shouldn't it be settled in private? Just my thoughts, not casting judgement either way about Afitz, I've read all the pros and cons in his feedback and made up my own mind which I'm keeping to myself as it's not others concern.

MichaelRyanSD
04-22-2010, 10:06 PM
this right here is thread of the year material

junkie
04-22-2010, 10:07 PM
I'm not hating I'm just saying I have the Miami and the war and peace and I got them resale price cheaper than what he sold them for, not by much though the 150 for all was an acurate price. I had some magician paly frags for sale and he wants to buy them all? To me something dosent smell right. And now with the acan craze? I'm just puting two and two together.

afitzwater
04-23-2010, 07:33 AM
it was a pleasure doing business with you!

Dang! Too much negativity in this rm. Lol... Anyways just thought I'd throw a pos feedback ur way anthony: he didn't flake, seemed pretty cool and he hooked me up with a lot of stuff. Thx again anthony for hooking me up.

afitzwater
04-23-2010, 07:34 AM
I'm not hating I'm just saying I have the Miami and the war and peace and I got them resale price cheaper than what he sold them for, not by much though the 150 for all was an acurate price. I had some magician paly frags for sale and he wants to buy them all? To me something dosent smell right. And now with the acan craze? I'm just puting two and two together.

your the clown.. learn to read...feedback from people who have done business with me... what you ever? no so pipe it :)

prospectclmt
04-23-2010, 07:46 AM
:hideeyes: WOW.....crazy. i never had problems with anthony. let the haters hate.

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=17341&stc=1&d=1261364783

MichaelRyanSD
04-23-2010, 07:48 AM
Anthony is only to nice to the people he thinks are cute :)

afitzwater
04-23-2010, 07:54 AM
let em hate jolan its their job...id hate on me too!!! :)! Dont get too excited MR! lol

prospectclmt
04-23-2010, 07:55 AM
i must be cute then....lol

junkie
04-23-2010, 08:07 AM
your the clown.. learn to read...feedback from people who have done business with me... what you ever? no so pipe it :)

How could I when you flaked on the free ride to M.A.X. And the magicians you said you wanted. No prob though, lesson learned.

the tank
04-23-2010, 08:12 AM
i guess i need to hurry up and buy something from fitz so i can participate on this thread hahaha ^_^

afitzwater
04-23-2010, 08:32 AM
How could I when you flaked on the free ride to M.A.X. And the magicians you said you wanted. No prob though, lesson learned.

check your pm box douche bag i sent you a pm letting you know i was going to be able to make it... get a life "clown"

i did want your zoos but you gave me excuses... " i work too early" i said so.. " ill meet you in mira mesa..."

then you go mia

afitzwater
04-23-2010, 08:32 AM
i must be cute then....lol

very hahahah

prospectclmt
04-23-2010, 08:38 AM
http://procrastinators-anonymous.org/files/images/cyber_hug.gif

MichaelRyanSD
04-23-2010, 09:00 AM
Oh god, here comes the puppies and rainbows

prospectclmt
04-23-2010, 09:11 AM
Oh god, here comes the puppies and rainbows

http://www.vampirerave.com/premium/files/mimiminx/puppies-n-rainbows.jpg

BajaReefs
04-23-2010, 09:24 AM
http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss8/carlichie/anthony.jpg

junkie
04-23-2010, 09:49 AM
5:30 am with your track history? I'm not stupid, and the night before. Another lesson learned don't post negative feedback on afitzwater thread, he's perfected the two step shuffle! :)

prospectclmt
04-23-2010, 10:10 AM
http://www.untoldentertainment.com/blog/img/2009_08_17/lolCat.jpg

Fishaholic
04-23-2010, 11:45 AM
I just want to say that
I LOVE YOU MAN NO MATTER WHAT "THEY" ALL SAY....!!!

NickSDC
04-23-2010, 01:10 PM
If this thread had a theme song, it would be "according to you" lol.

jblaze
04-23-2010, 02:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxxPLDZnqwA

MichaelRyanSD
04-24-2010, 07:44 AM
damn, look how many times this thread has been viewed

BajaReefs
04-24-2010, 07:54 AM
ANTHONY FOR MOD

MVEED3
04-24-2010, 08:47 AM
Afitz replied to my trade post back in the day. Clam for LTA. I'm guessing this was when he first started out because he was running a 250ish gallon full of aiptasia-ridden rock, no coraline, maybe 100w of standard flourescent, CPR backpack, and inhabitants you see in a wade pool. I asked him what some of the stuff was and he pointed out to sea urchins, a cucumber, snails, and a clam. I forgot what the one fish was but he said he got everything out of his neighborhood beach. He continued to say that people on the forum can't get enough of his rock and snails. Dude, WTH?! That's when I knew he was a hustler.

I didn't want the LTA back in my tank after it ate a fish, so I took the clam and quarantined her with doses of Joe's to kill off the aips. This was one of the SDR transactions that taught me it's not worth doing a private party livestock deal unless you know the person/system.

Allen

the tank
04-24-2010, 09:55 AM
Ahahahahahaha oh my god this thread is great... lol if that's true that's funnier than ****. Haha. Niceee.

fish king
04-24-2010, 10:12 AM
:popcorn:

clira13
04-24-2010, 11:58 AM
My experience with Anthony went fairly well. I bought a SLR from him. I called him, we agreed on a meeting spot close to my house, I got there and he showed up maybe 5 minutes later. No problem with me.

Carlos

vinny73
04-27-2010, 08:36 AM
Anthony exceeded my expectations for sure! Not only backing out once, but flaking/lying a second and third time. No hard feelings though. I've come to expect nothing less from him or others on this site. Some people just have a certain respect and understanding for certain people. He and I , do not. Hope others have a better experience, I would be forewarned that holding corals for him is not a wise idea. I thought I would be cool and go against my thoughts on the subject, turning down others in line for said corals, bad idea.

warjose
04-27-2010, 08:51 AM
Anthony went out of his way to track me down to PIF something to me. He hooked me up, way cool person in my opinion!!!!!!!!!!!

vinny73
04-27-2010, 08:57 AM
I had a similar experience and his generosity was superb. This was right when he came on board here. Don't know what happened since then, but to turn down sales for up to 600 bucks in corals for him, well, f'n pissed. Just not right. A phone call as promised would have changed everything.

afitzwater
04-28-2010, 08:16 PM
bump!!!!! :)

SDKuSh1
04-29-2010, 01:10 AM
tank alone is very nice,,, worth the 100...but **** the hill..see ya next time
normal guy..thanks

kthehun89
04-29-2010, 10:17 AM
omfg, anthony is such a deuche!!! he didn't hook me up at all!!

jk, great guy just work with him and you wont be upset.

jrod11
05-05-2010, 06:45 PM
http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/imagehosting/38974be22cba48897.gif

MichaelRyanSD
05-07-2010, 06:55 PM
Ok its been a week now...whatcha got for us Anthony

maus42
05-27-2010, 08:54 PM
and begin... ROUND TWO!

afitzwater
05-28-2010, 08:21 AM
and begin... ROUND TWO!

spoken like a complete jacka$$!

fishnsd
05-28-2010, 08:43 AM

Takes one to know one.

BajaReefs
05-28-2010, 10:30 AM

it was a post that some one made talking crap but got deleted....irapedhelenkl

maus42
06-11-2010, 10:20 AM

******* when warented no doubt, but a ******* i think not.

ShellMaster
10-03-2010, 06:54 AM
Anthony saw a post of mine that said somthing like dang I'm late I missed all the freebies or somthing... well anyway.. he shot me a pm with his number saying to call.

The next day I was going to meet up with him to get all the extra coral he had from getting a new full setup.

He hooked it if fat. 3 ziplock bags FULL of red monti cap and blue xenia!
super cool!
THANKS ANTHONY!!!!!

dom_michael
10-06-2010, 12:39 PM
Thanks for the PIF set up. It was nice meeting you as well.

duecejt
10-10-2010, 09:20 PM
Super cool guy! Hooked me up with some corals and fixed my computer. Thanks again man! I owe you one for sure! Let me know when your ready for some frags.

j1gregor
10-17-2010, 06:56 PM
Thanks so much for the help Anthony. My six line seems to be doing great so far. He must be a survivor. He has officially been renamed chile since he was stuck as long as the minors.

MichaelRyanSD
10-17-2010, 07:32 PM
The last 10 seconds of this clip apply to you anthony...enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnkefjCES-4

DiverDave
10-17-2010, 09:14 PM
Get that 6-line some Oakleys ASAP. (Bright Lights!)

(619)jake
10-21-2010, 07:08 AM
cool guy, great price and met me near my place..
hope to do business again!
thanks anthony!

jaguar shark
10-24-2010, 11:23 PM
i owe anthony money and he is very patient. Responsible reefer and good to humans as well :) He's always PIF ing and takes a hands on approach to the hobby.. always upgrading and always passing along good deals

dorado
10-26-2010, 08:38 PM
Thanks for the PIF light Anthony!

types619
10-29-2010, 03:54 PM
Funny dude! Anthony's always willing to help out... plus this threads are always fun to read while at work.

skate858
11-08-2010, 01:06 PM
damnnnn lol you all really need to put each other on blast?!?!? this aint highschool lol but i suppose u gotta do what u gotta do

afitzwater
11-09-2010, 06:48 PM
bump been doing a lot of business lately!

Bananahands
11-10-2010, 09:54 AM
Sold some coral to Anthony. He showed up on time, with exact change. He even bought more then planned. Great buyer, great transaction.

afitzwater
11-11-2010, 01:25 PM
It was a pleasure to finally meet you khris!

susaneckert
11-11-2010, 03:22 PM
Thanks Anthony for the light it works great!!

afitzwater
11-12-2010, 10:53 AM
thank you susan i hope all works well for you

jessegarcia28
11-12-2010, 12:24 PM
Anthony is a man of its word. met this guy a couple of days ago,cleaned me out on my acans, came through as he said he would.

afitzwater
11-13-2010, 02:15 PM
Jesse it was nice to meet u :) everything is doing great

sweeks1440
11-24-2010, 07:44 AM
picked up some power heads from him last night. Easy going and cool to deal with. hes got my vote. will for sure deal with him again. gangster car as well.

eddie520
11-24-2010, 11:59 PM
I cant explain as long as other people comments, but all I can said is totally "FLAKES.".

Here my thread: http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72474

Excuse me | I want to change my very last post to "I got one at LFS Thank You for your concern."

afitzwater
11-25-2010, 05:05 AM
I cant explain as long as other people comments, but all I can said is totally "FLAKES.".

Here my thread: http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72474

Excuse me | I want to change my very last post to "I got one at LFS Thank You for your concern."

So by your definition of flake do you mean that when I called u Sunday morning willing to meet up that afternoon but u said it had to be later im the day bc" you had a study group and you'd call me after" and I didn't get a call from you that day than you sent me a pm late that night than yes I guess I am a flake you jacks$$

People are so stupid next time I won't even offer ungreatful

afitzwater
11-25-2010, 08:22 AM
and here is the exact pm he sent me MONDAY AT 1:42 PM!!!!!

Private Message: Re: Sea Hare
11-22-2010, 01:42 PM
eddie520

-------------------------------------------------
Spent time on board: 1 Day and 8:13:25 Hours
My Photos: ()

Re: Sea Hare

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I didn't call you back. Im kinda busy with my group study for the test So is it anytime today is better for meet up? please let me know.

afitzwater
12-01-2010, 01:47 PM
bump been doin a lot of business on here lately

bowfinger
12-20-2010, 10:09 PM
This guy really is a FLAKE. He called me crying for my mh 150w and was like I wrote you a message first "wa wa wa" crying like a little girl and then said "I will pay you more I really really really need it bad". Then the phone was cutting out, but it sounded like "I will suck your..." then cut out. So then he said I will pick it up around 3pm the next day, but text me to let me know he is serious. This is after I said too late got someone lined up. Then he did the crying again about he posted first. I was like ok, but call me beforehand. He never called until almost 5pm and I had called him at 3:30. By this time I sold it to someone else and told him too late. That's when he started his typical biatchy attitude. This guy is either spoiled by his mom or has a few screws loose. I would buy at your own risk. If your time is valuable, he will waist it and anyone else involved.

He will also come on here and talk his ****, as if he is normal and all of us who complain are the crazy ones. Then go to those he actually fallowed through with and act as though it is something to be proud of, what a tool.

kthehun89
12-20-2010, 10:45 PM
Slamming people back on the internet doesnt make you hard either Anthony. No need for name calling, it's a feed back thread...you got feed back. deal with it

afitzwater
12-20-2010, 11:05 PM
I wouldn't care about negitive feedback if he told it like it was and stated the facts lol

bowfinger
12-20-2010, 11:14 PM
Let me add, besides a FLAKE, anthony is a liar. So your going to run a feedback on me?? I have yet to sell anything lol, ran a few offers. I picked up some fish, tank and top with no problems here and all my issues started on this one item, after you found yourself involved.

bowfinger
12-20-2010, 11:24 PM
I have stated the facts, your in the clouds bro. Whatever your smoking, it is destroying brain cells big time. I wish I could lie like you.

I did make a few jokes i.e. "will suck your..." but I have been strait up about this situation with Anthony. He is a liar and trying to protect whatever image he thinks he has. I am out, this guy is a looser...hope you do get out of SW as you bring stupid and bipolar to the hobby, something we can do without

bowfinger
12-20-2010, 11:38 PM
I found so many of these in this thread....

I'm not big on leaving feedback, but feel that what happened to me today was not justifiable and should be heard by others. I recently posted some zoas for sale and informed everybody through my post that I would be in SD on Monday. I was then contacted by afitzwater who sent the following pm to me "LA Lakers Zoas 3 polyps - $25
I want one... contact info please!". I replied to his PM with my contact info and he called me shortly there after. afitzwater then asked if I had more than one frag and I told him yes. He stated that he wanted 2 frags for $50. I then offered him 2 extra polyps since he was buying two frags. He sounded grateful and we worked out a time slot to meet 11:00am - 1:00. I later checked my inbox and discovered that he wanted to renegotiate the price "hey i can only spare 40$ on em right now so let me know what you can do for 40$". I figure, whatever. We'll figure something out. I'm not doing this to provide house hold income, just trying to help offset the cost of an expensive hobby and meet some people along the way.
My meeting in SD ended at 12:02pm so I called anthony as we discussed. He answered his phone and told me he was on his way. I asked him if there was a place nearby to eat and we could meet there. He confirmed that there was a shopping center within a mile. I told him that I'll meet him there. At 12:19pm he texts me with the following message " This isn't looking too good... I'm at a dead stop on the freeway... About 20 miles away... Haven't moved in like 5 min". This was totally understandable given the rain, so I immediately call him to let him know don't worry. I'll grab something to eat and wait for him in the parking lot. I proceed to ask him what freeway so I can get an idea of how far he is. He tells me he is on the 8 east, then will head up the 5 north. As soon as we get off of the phone I check my sigalert and google maps from my phone to get an idea of how traffic is. To my surprise it's pretty green with a hint of yellow, but no red at all. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, I chalk this up to a delay in the report. Sitting in my car with lunch in hand and nothing better to do I check it every 10 minutes, green and green. 12:47, I decide to give him a call, but no answer. 12:57pm he texts again "I've only gone about 2 miles.. In dead stop traffic. I check the traffic one last time and it's all green. Knowing that I'll end up sitting there all day, I leave. I later find out that at the same time that I'm waiting for a call back he is on chat on SDReef.
[07-12, 13:13] afitzwater REMOVED
[07-12, 13:13] afitzwater or just text me and ill text you when im donw
[07-12, 13:13] afitzwater still working
[07-12, 13:13] afitzwater ill pm you when i get home
[07-12, 13:12] REMOVED when can i come by?
[07-12, 13:12] afitzwater
[07-12, 13:12] afitzwater bay park
[07-12, 13:11] REMOVED word....where do you live?
[07-12, 13:11] afitzwater and active
[07-12, 13:11] afitzwater its nice
[07-12, 13:11] afitzwater like 2 inches long
[07-12, 13:11] afitzwater its red
[07-12, 13:11] afitzwater i have a fish that looks like a fire fish
[07-12, 13:10] afitzwater lol that was when we got desperate wed hit morena
[07-12, 13:10] REMOVED actually on kv
[07-12, 13:10] REMOVEDt i drive kv every day
[07-12, 13:10] afitzwater ya by the costco
[07-12, 13:10] afitzwater KV

I call him again at 2:11pm and 4:21 to get an explanation, but no answer. I'm not at all upset because he didn't buy the frags. I have a good job, so it's definitely not about the money. What bugs me is that somebody would flake on somebody after confirming at time and place just minutes before. I obviously had to pack up the frags and bring them down from orange county. I understand times are tough for all, so I would have had no issue if he said he didnt think it was a good idea to spend money on the frags. If pride is an issue, he could just tell me that he couldn't make. Either way, would have saved me from sitting in a parking lot for an hour. I've been on several message boards for the last 8 years and this is by far the worst experience I have ever had on any board. I'm hoping this help somebody else in the future.

bowfinger
12-20-2010, 11:39 PM
How do you go from giving things away to this=bipolar

jason142
12-20-2010, 11:40 PM
I think we get it, we really do, you don't like him, get over it.

bowfinger
12-21-2010, 02:20 PM
jason, are you his keeper or what? Not everyone gets it if he lies about the situation. If he bad mouths me I have every right to get the facts strait. You have no idea how many pm's I have gotten stating they had the same issues. The only way he will stop his high school drama is to be called out.
Above all else, this would have amounted to nothing if he could have just said sorry I got cought up. But instead he attempted to make it my fault and resort to name caling.

jason142
12-21-2010, 02:24 PM
jason, are you his keeper or what? Not everyone gets it if he lies about the situation. If he bad mouths me I have every right to get the facts strait. You have no idea how many pm's I have gotten stating they had the same issues. The only way he will stop his high school drama is to be called out.
Above all else, this would have amounted to nothing if he could have just said sorry I got cought up. But instead he attempted to make it my fault and resort to name caling.

No, I am not his keeper and in case you haven't noticed he has been called out on it several times over the years, oh wait, you pulled up a post from awhile back so you do know. I have dealt with Anthony a few times and have never had an issue. The only thing that comes out of a post like this is name calling and bad attitudes. I understand that you might be upset but common, really, there is a time to just let something go.

bowfinger
12-21-2010, 03:27 PM
most forums would have let Anthony go, but he knows who to give frags to and who to jerk around I guess

BajaReefs
12-24-2010, 02:30 PM
thanks for the deal on the gift card, and for delivering it to me

RDubzz
01-05-2011, 08:58 PM
Anthony's always hookin me up! thanks for the easy transaction....

supaboy1981
01-05-2011, 10:40 PM
Thanks for your avatars, I really appreciate them

ensiferum321
01-05-2011, 10:56 PM
I think the right ones bigger than the left one.

skratchiechan
01-11-2011, 01:49 PM
got a free hermit crab and some snails from Anthony, along with some LR rubble. thanks dude!

afitzwater
01-12-2011, 07:38 PM
Thanks for the kind words guys!

afitzwater
01-18-2011, 09:24 PM
bump guys!!!!!!!!!!!

MichaelRyanSD
03-07-2011, 08:27 PM
you've been behaving yourself haven't you Anthony :)

BajaReefs
07-05-2011, 09:04 PM
he gave me crabs...thanks

afitzwater
07-09-2011, 02:22 PM
he gave me crabs...thanks

I give all you guys crabs.. thank me later! oh and hows my son lol

afitzwater
07-11-2011, 10:14 PM
:).....

afitzwater
07-17-2011, 08:21 PM
lol...

DiverDave
07-18-2011, 02:11 AM
Bottle?

afitzwater
08-31-2011, 10:12 PM
bumpppp

Reef Dreams
09-01-2011, 09:26 PM
ordered a few things this week came through when he said he would. just wish he would been those avatars well some..... ;) anthony is a great guys just lays it out straight and never have a problem selling to him. Good.luck.hope to see you again!

jessegarcia28
09-01-2011, 09:33 PM
I've done a couple transactions with this sexy bald guy;) a man of his word and hasn't flake
Straight forward kind of guy
+1

splitkooks
09-30-2011, 09:32 AM
Had a super positive experience, bought his rkl and he couldn't have been nice.
He was super chill EVEN when the night before I totally forgot about him after I had dinner.
10 out of 10 Stars, mate!
Overall he's the type of person that I like to meet reefing, someone engaging and normal.
No problems what so ever, no drama, nada. Just a good deal! Thanks again.

RDubzz
10-01-2011, 10:20 PM
Came thru like he always does

Thanks for the items

afitzwater
10-10-2011, 09:06 AM
thanks guys!!!

Drew_Inna_SD
11-02-2011, 10:10 AM
I hooked Anthony up with a PIF car audio amp. Good communication and he was on time...

DiverDave
11-24-2011, 04:23 AM
I agree. I've had several transactions with Anthony. He took care of me while I was deployed, holding onto a complete salt system until I arrived back home. I consider him a friend not only to myself, but to SDreefs as well. DD

afitzwater
12-22-2011, 10:08 PM
thanks for the kind words guys.. man i miss larry m rip man!

onyong4u
02-18-2012, 10:23 AM
Hey Anthony, did you remove your thread "free salt..timers". I was gonna say nice to meet you and thanks for waiting till 10pm last night...hope you get back to reefing...you rock!

afitzwater
02-27-2012, 10:56 AM
^^^thanks for the kind words... ill be back in soon! Nice to meet you

afitzwater
04-05-2012, 09:04 AM
Bump :)

erikk
04-05-2012, 09:14 AM
Anthony is a kool cat.....buummp

jessegarcia28
04-05-2012, 09:28 AM
the worst guy ever to deal with:(

jk
awesome guy to deal with, best experience i've ever had with anyone:ohsnap::angel:
:theman:

solefald
04-06-2012, 08:58 AM
Anthony, nice too meet you. Thank you for the tripod, really appreciate the hookup! Funny enough it is exact same tripod that I had and broke!

Everyone, this guy is as legit as it gets! I will do business with him again in a heartbeat. A+++++

afitzwater
05-14-2012, 11:53 AM
Thank you! It was a pleasure to meet you! A+ exp on your end as well!

Anthony, nice too meet you. Thank you for the tripod, really appreciate the hookup! Funny enough it is exact same tripod that I had and broke!

Everyone, this guy is as legit as it gets! I will do business with him again in a heartbeat. A+++++