PDA

View Full Version : bam bam zoas

socalaly
08-22-2008, 03:48 PM
I got the most beautiful bam bams from coraldiver about two months ago...recently I purchased another small frag of zoas from a LFS , which we believed to have brought in a parasite, and all of the sudden i was missing half of my bam bams...they are all closed up, along with my rpes and some pinks. nathonoj recommended i use lugols dip...and dipped the bam bams with 3 heads open and 3 heads closed...that was last friday and the 6 heads are still closed. will i lose them forever??? I treated all my zoas with the lugols dip.

Anyone have an bambams for sale i guess? :( My rpes look like they might make it.
:mad:

Redeye
08-22-2008, 03:54 PM
start searching for zoa eating nudis
got some today from a LFS

always dip your new stuff

socalaly
08-22-2008, 05:02 PM
start searching for zoa eating nudis
got some today from a LFS

always dip your new stuff

zoa eating??? I know i learned my lesson about not dipping. I guess I was always lucky before :(

nahtanoj
08-22-2008, 05:08 PM
don't lose hope just yet. let them chillax for a bit. zoa's are hardy little buggers.

socalaly
08-22-2008, 05:13 PM
jon they are shrinking... I don't think im going to win this battle...it was too late...

Jessy
08-23-2008, 07:42 PM
Don't fret. I have a small bam bam colony. I'm sure soon enough we can get you a frag back.

socalaly
08-23-2008, 08:58 PM
thanks jessy i appreciate it :)

THATGUYFRANCE
08-25-2008, 05:40 PM
I got the most beautiful bam bams from coraldiver about two months ago...recently I purchased another small frag of zoas from a LFS , which we believed to have brought in a parasite, and all of the sudden i was missing half of my bam bams...they are all closed up, along with my rpes and some pinks. nathonoj recommended i use lugols dip...and dipped the bam bams with 3 heads open and 3 heads closed...that was last friday and the 6 heads are still closed. will i lose them forever??? I treated all my zoas with the lugols dip.

Anyone have an bambams for sale i guess? :( My rpes look like they might make it.
:mad:

well that's how zoas are, they open and close whenever they feel like it.. my bam bam colony did the same thing it didn't open for a week. but i freshwater dipped mine, for 3 days.. and a week later all opened big and healthy now.. sooo i'm sure by now they should be opening up..

socalaly
08-25-2008, 06:01 PM
nope they didn't make it...i came home today and three are missing and two are shriveled up sooooooooo small..........

So seriously anyone have them for sale? they were my favorite ZOA!!! If so pm me please...

Diver Dan
08-25-2008, 06:03 PM
If you go to Vets Pets on the right day you can get a rock w/ 30-50 of them for a little more than 20 bucks

THATGUYFRANCE
08-25-2008, 06:07 PM
nope they didn't make it...i came home today and three are missing and two are shriveled up sooooooooo small..........

So seriously anyone have them for sale? they were my favorite ZOA!!! If so pm me please...

sorry to hear.. are you looking for a small frag or a big colony? because i might be able to get you a frag of like 15-20 heads